Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Fenrir] WTS 135+ Battlesummoner account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Fenrir] WTS 135+ Battlesummoner account

Good day to all,

I am new to this forum and today I wish to present a 135+ Battlesummoner account for sale. This BS account of mine is by no means glitched as i can prove this fact from screenshots. My sole reason for selling this account is to enable me to gather funds to purchase a tier 4 pet.

I am interested in cash deals in terms of USD or in game items. Preferable pimped gears, pets etc. For cash deals, I am only interested in paypal payment and buyers have to be verified.

*Interested parties can pm me through this forum or email me directly at *

Thanks

« WTS 100 SB (fenrir) | WTT/S 99 bs Clean »

Similar Threads
WTS/T 14x BS account on Fenrir.
01/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, The account is low 14x having just completed the R6 quest. I am keen on trading the account for other characters on the same server, Fenrir. I am looking for an evoker, soldier or champion around the same level. Interested parties, leave a pm please. Thanks
WTS Fenrir R6 Account
01/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
THIS ACCOUNT MUST BE SOLD BY TOMORROW NIGHT (4/15) I have run into some finance issues and have to sell these accounts to help pay for my mortgage. I need to get rid of these ASAP. lvl 136 SH on Fenrir almost 137 ---- SOLD ---- Comes with +9 lvl 10 R6 Xbow and Basic R6 gear +4 lvl 10. Many Many +3 skill cards. 20 Mil Rupee +10 lvl 90 BP
~On Sale! 14X Battlesummoner account~
07/18/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I am selling an exactly level 142 Battlesummoner on Fenrir. Account has no pets and will be provided with level 10 non dura Rank VI gears socketted with stones. There will be no loot pet, Cloak or necklace provided with the account. My price is $250 Usd but I am open to negotiations. I only hope to deal with people with verified Paypal address with a decent reputation on this forum. I will not go first until an official middleman from this forum is used. Otherwise, you would have to...
WTT 136 Battlesummoner Acc / 100 Soulbreeder Acc on Fenrir
05/13/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
13X BS Has been sold off today.
[WTS] 142+ BattleSummoner Account - Tanda.
01/29/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
--