Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Old-School 7.2 Server

Discussion on Rappelz Old-School 7.2 Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Rappelz Old-School 7.2 Server

Attention Rappelz Players: A True Vanilla Server Experience Awaits!

Dear Rappelz community,

For far too long, our searches for a genuine Vanilla server—free from odd additions and so-called "enhancements" that ultimately detract from the game's authentic feel—have come up empty. Recognizing this void, I've decided to take on the challenge many of you have been longing for but found nowhere.

Introducing the 7.2 VANILLA Server - a labor of love dedicated to bringing back the classic Rappelz experience. No new content, no inflated easy rate drops or exp, no class buffs. Just the old-school Rappelz we all fell in love with, meaning your favorite character/class from 12/15 years ago remains untouched!

However, to spice things up while staying true to the essence, we plan to introduce:
- New quests
- Daily activities
- Decorative items
- Gameplay variety through new mechanics via Lua scripting

Rest assured, server rates will be low, PvP will remain classic, and no custom content will disrupt the experience. Moreover, we're committed to stability; the server has been prepaid for the entirety of 2024, ensuring no abrupt closures.

Are you ready to relive the glory days? Ready to stand with your friends against the absolute witch? The beta phase, set to open soon for a week, aims to ensure everything runs smoothly. Stay tuned for our Discord server details to be shared shortly.

If you're interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to reply below. I'm here to help. Remember, this endeavor is for you, the community. You, my guests, are the most important part of this journey!

Let's bring back the Rappelz we all know and love, together!
Old 02/20/2024, 14:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz Old-School View Post
Attention Rappelz Players: A True Vanilla Server Experience Awaits!

Dear Rappelz community,

For far too long, our searches for a genuine Vanilla server—free from odd additions and so-called "enhancements" that ultimately detract from the game's authentic feel—have come up empty. Recognizing this void, I've decided to take on the challenge many of you have been longing for but found nowhere.

Introducing the 7.2 VANILLA Server - a labor of love dedicated to bringing back the classic Rappelz experience. No new content, no inflated easy rate drops or exp, no class buffs. Just the old-school Rappelz we all fell in love with, meaning your favorite character/class from 12/15 years ago remains untouched!

However, to spice things up while staying true to the essence, we plan to introduce:
- New quests
- Daily activities
- Decorative items
- Gameplay variety through new mechanics via Lua scripting

Rest assured, server rates will be low, PvP will remain classic, and no custom content will disrupt the experience. Moreover, we're committed to stability; the server has been prepaid for the entirety of 2024, ensuring no abrupt closures.

Are you ready to relive the glory days? Ready to stand with your friends against the absolute witch? The beta phase, set to open soon for a week, aims to ensure everything runs smoothly. Stay tuned for our Discord server details to be shared shortly.

If you're interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to reply below. I'm here to help. Remember, this endeavor is for you, the community. You, my guests, are the most important part of this journey!

Let's bring back the Rappelz we all know and love, together!

i hardly recomnded to not put any beta or alpha version. i mean come on it is simple. just put the npcs. and play normaly for a day and check out

putting any alpha or beta will destroy the fun things for other people who will wait for an official opening

beside just stack the community on your discord so a people will be exicted to wait .
trust on this. people need things not easy

i will put some wishlist recomonded for the server "

1- dont incress a tame rate at any cost and dont put any event . let people discover and tame their pets based on thier lucks
2- do not alow any cash shops things that would destroy the fun by getting it faster from the others. remember this is the main reason of vanilla rappelz that people even if they pay a lot they will not get that much but the shop was expinsive
3- make some small things easy that would not effect the expirnce . for example : incress success rate of upgrading gears from Rank 1 to Rank 5 ONLY based on level " and dont put any weapons npc. let them farm it "
4-Make a season option. like every 2-3 months people will have an option to level up again from 0 everyone . " give an option like if they delete thier character to keep thier things like " pets belt and weapons. " so only character will start from 0 " and make it an option for a reward OR
do like what we did.. we have put an npc will make your character from 150 to 0 in reward they will got a * Crystals * that will incress passive 1% of everything.. well it is just a suggestion i know it is vanilla . however..

5- the most important things to be a rewards daily box that give value things like " Tame protecion - God of mother - " and an online rewards a box that would gives like " Random pets - peices - or whatver you choose

just make the server stable and based on trading more than getting things from cash shop or npcs.

6- as long as it is hard. people will be happy to not see any boosting like always on first 2-4 days people have angel or some high pets and even WD xD so yes no boosting at what cost

7- THE MOST important to let the gold Value in game.. make it as a General trading things " not a cash shop points " so people will start farming on field and even chaose will have it value

8- Starting gifts HV Free for all - Mount pets

9- force people to join guild to get rewards to fight for thier own. and starting make only two Guild puplar. "optional " i know this may be a terrifying thought idea for a rappelz community but i always used to see there is pupltion of people who always have two biggest guilds that fight for a dungeon raid to get the rewards >> also make a good rewards for a raid fights batwen guilds " only choosen one " so people will not spaming by doing one to get the rewards...

and last not least. PLEASE dont make any beta or alpha. let people discover the server once it open just make sure there is no techanical issues and and small bugs will be reported.. in official opening .

" and yes some fast things " cooldown of tame skill reduced to 5 sec or whatever.. i do remember in vanilla it was 1 minute Same to summon >>

DO NOT PUT ANY AUTO LUNA . let them buy the old one the red for auto attack and for magic the blue one

regards..
Old 02/21/2024, 00:53   #3

Dear Rappelz enthusiasts,

We're thrilled to announce the launch of our Discord Server, a new hub for our growing community. The server setup is complete, and it's currently undergoing thorough testing by our dedicated developers to ensure a seamless experience for everyone.

Thanks to the brilliant efforts of one of our developers, we've made significant improvements to the source code:

- Enhanced networking in the client for smoother interactions
- Improved client animation speed
- Optimized pet auto-skills, eliminating the notorious '3-second pause' after cooldowns, observed on other servers

These enhancements not only boost the game's fluidity, offering numerous benefits in PVP scenarios but also ensure the game runs smoothly on older hardware configurations. It's all positives from here!

Currently, the base is strictly 7.2, untouched and pure. So, if you have suggestions, like the one mentioned by a fellow community member above, please share them on Discord! We're open to considering your ideas while aiming to preserve the authentic Vanilla feeling of the game. (Though, I must admit, the idea of adding spam skills to magic pets is quite tempting now with these source improvements.)

We invite you all to join this adventure. Let's make it a lively and supportive community. Have a great day!

🔧 Latest Source Code Enhancements:
  • Game Performance Boost: We've significantly upgraded game fluidity, animations, and internet connectivity for a seamlessly smooth experience.

• 🐾 Instant Pet Auto-Skills: Right-click activated pet skills now cast without delay, cutting out the 3-second wait prevalent on other servers.

• 🚫 Persistent Pets: Pets now remain by your side even after character demise, ensuring uninterrupted companionship.

• 🔄 Death-Defying Toggles: Toggle skills for both pets and characters now continue to stay active through death, keeping you battle-ready.

• 🛡️ PK Kill Tracker: A new system what allow game to knowo who killed who on pk, setting the stage for authentic guild wars ahead.

Keep an eye out for more thrilling updates as we aim to elevate your Rappelz experience to new heights! 🌟
Old 02/21/2024, 19:22   #4

old school server

I'll try it, joining right discord right now ^^
Old 02/21/2024, 19:25   #5

it looks like a nice server so expectations are high
I'd love to play with my friends
Old 02/21/2024, 20:02   #6

Exclamation

So yosiem trying to launch new server but anonymously, because he ****** up his previous server?
And he again ****** up, but with discord inviting link?

Dont waste your time. Anything what was touched by yosiem transforms into ****

Old 02/21/2024, 20:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaligosEN View Post
So yosiem trying to launch new server but anonymously, because he ****** up his previous server?
And he again ****** up, but with discord inviting link?

Dont waste your time. Anything what was touched by yosiem transforms into ****

thank you, hero, for your constructive comment,
this is not my server. I help open it. The owner doesn't have as much knowledge about server development as I do.
and I'm only doing it because players have been asking about the 7.2 server for a long time.

If you have any more specific comments or a personal pain in the *** towards me because you were hurt by something I once said, please send me a private message, we will discuss it like adults, I guess I don't expect too much from you, right?
Old 02/21/2024, 20:27   #8

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any confusion or unrest caused by recent discussions. I understand the mixed feelings within our community regarding YoSiem's involvement in our project. Yes, YoSiem is part of our development team, and while aware of his controversial standing, his expertise in game development cannot be overlooked. He has offered significant help, not only with essential source code enhancements but also in setting up our Discord server, an area where I admit my skills are lacking.

Beyond YoSiem's contributions, our team consists of two more main developers who are working tirelessly to bring this server to life. YoSiem's role has primarily been to provide necessary fixes to the source code.

I kindly ask everyone to move past these discussions. My goal is to create a server for you, the community, into which I've invested not just my finances but also my passion for Rappelz. I believe everyone's focus should be on the positive impact this project aims to have rather than the reputations of individuals involved.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Let's look forward to a vibrant server experience together.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2024, 20:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosiemelo View Post
I help open it. The owner doesn't have as much knowledge about server development as I do.
If owner cannot open server without you, i doubt he did anything at this server, and seems like you are dev - not him. If he even cannot create discord and post at epvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosiemelo View Post
please send me a private message, we will discuss it like adults
Nah. I can say it here. You always act like you are "the best developer at rappelz" and other shit, but your servers is garbage - in terms of playing experience, protection and communicating with the community

Just end your school and never do rappelz again, it will be best decision for you and for whole rappelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz Old-School View Post
I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any confusion or unrest caused by recent discussions. I understand the mixed feelings within our community regarding YoSiem's involvement in our project. Yes, YoSiem is part of our development team, and while aware of his controversial standing, his expertise in game development cannot be overlooked. He has offered significant help, not only with essential source code enhancements but also in setting up our Discord server, an area where I admit my skills are lacking.

Beyond YoSiem's contributions, our team consists of two more main developers who are working tirelessly to bring this server to life. YoSiem's role has primarily been to provide necessary fixes to the source code.

I kindly ask everyone to move past these discussions. My goal is to create a server for you, the community, into which I've invested not just my finances but also my passion for Rappelz. I believe everyone's focus should be on the positive impact this project aims to have rather than the reputations of individuals involved.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Let's look forward to a vibrant server experience together.
Stop using chatgpt when you communicate with someone

And of course we know what yosiem like to speak through chatgpt
Old 02/21/2024, 20:44   #10

i see its hurts you so much, like hurt me your delulu level
Old 02/22/2024, 20:14   #11

Quote:
If owner cannot open server without you, i doubt he did anything at this server, and seems like you are dev - not him. If he even cannot create discord and post at epvp

Nah. I can say it here. You always act like you are "the best developer at rappelz" and other ****, but your servers is garbage - in terms of playing experience, protection and communicating with the community

Just end your school and never do rappelz again, it will be best decision for you and for whole rappelz

Stop using chatgpt when you communicate with someone

And of course we know what yosiem like to speak through chatgpt
You seem to have a lot of negative comments on everyone, Instead of complaining why not be positive OR prove to be better so that you can back words up instead of just barking?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2024, 12:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masumichan View Post
negative comments on everyone

Yosiem isnt "everyone". And i already wrote why i write negative comments about him - i can repeat it again. Because he is unskilled guy who always act like "the best dev". And right now he trying to open another scam-garbage, but anonymously, because everyone left from his old garbage
Old 02/29/2024, 04:54   #13

Quote:
Yosiem isnt "everyone". And i already wrote why i write negative comments about him - i can repeat it again. Because he is unskilled guy who always act like "the best dev". And right now he trying to open another scam-garbage, but anonymously, because everyone left from his old garbage
The way you wrote about him, you would think he ran over your cat. I don't think his servers were bad, all private servers have the same destiny.
Old 02/29/2024, 12:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeetyagga6 View Post
The way you wrote about him, you would think he ran over your cat. I don't think his servers were bad, all private servers have the same destiny.
Konntest du dir im Gegensatz zu ihm Instantnudeln leisten? Das ist es, was Sie für seinen Server angeboten haben? Und warum nennst du die Leute Idioten, wenn dein Verhalten immer so aussieht?
Wo ist deine tolle Gilde, die dich jetzt verteidigt ?
Soweit ich weiß, wurden sie standardmäßig vom Server eines von Yosiems Kumpels geworfen, weil der Administrator sich weigerte, das zu tun, wonach sie verlangten, und das Ergebnis war, dass dies den Server zerstört hätte
nettes Gespräch im Profil, Bruder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masumichan View Post
You seem to have a lot of negative comments on everyone, Instead of complaining why not be positive OR prove to be better so that you can back words up instead of just barking?
Das ist einfach ein berühmter Cosanostra-Stream-YouTuber und ein erfahrener Tester für die russische Community, der seine Meinung zum Ausdruck bringt, und wir müssen uns ernsthaft darum kümmern. Er nennt die Menschen Pidoras-Schwuchteln, Schwule und Homosexuelle und sagt, dass Menschen mit einer etwas anderen Orientierung wie im Mittelalter für ihre Taten getötet oder als Hexen verbrannt werden müssten.
Ich habe bereits aufgehört zu zählen, wie viele Konten er erstellen musste, um Yosiem zu verprügeln und allen anderen die Schuld zu geben, die seinen Server durcheinander gebracht haben, wie mir, dir oder Hazel, während wir keinen Beitrag zu dem geleistet haben, was dort passiert ist.
Old 03/01/2024, 07:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorxanny View Post
Konntest du dir im Gegensatz zu ihm Instantnudeln leisten? Das ist es, was Sie für seinen Server angeboten haben? Und warum nennst du die Leute Idioten, wenn dein Verhalten immer so aussieht?
Wo ist deine tolle Gilde, die dich jetzt verteidigt ?
Soweit ich weiß, wurden sie standardmäßig vom Server eines von Yosiems Kumpels geworfen, weil der Administrator sich weigerte, das zu tun, wonach sie verlangten, und das Ergebnis war, dass dies den Server zerstört hätte
nettes Gespräch im Profil, Bruder.
I don't know who you are, or what guilds exactly you're talking about. For the most part it was random english players that I would recruit from whole chat. Also haven't been on a server in two years, can't imagine why you're upset after all this time

**edit

Tags
private server, rappelz, rappelz 7.2, server, vanilla