Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Vortex 7.2 ENG/AR/RU/DE

Discussion on Rappelz Vortex 7.2 ENG/AR/RU/DE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz Vortex 7.4 ENG/AR/RU/DE

Launch date announced: 7/01/2022 5:00PM GMT

EN - AR - RU - DE SUPPORTED

Re-Opening of new Rappelz Server Epic 7.4 with real class balancing, custom skills and custom pet skills.

Rates
Exp : x1.5
Drops : x3
Lak : x1.5

Features
-Increased numbers of buffs displayed (3 rows of self buffs, 1 row of debuffs).
-Fast loot pets.
-Reworked Inventory window.
-Upgradeable Storage
-Reworked Combine and Enhance windows.
-Reworked Quests system.
-Ability to wear 2 Earrings, (earrings reworked)
-Custom Potion Creation system.
-Custom Stat points system.
-Custom Altar system.
-Custom Pet skills
-Wider FOV ( camera zoom ).

And lots of Custom features and exclusive content to be released later! The server is starting as Epic 7.4 but we aim to update and progress through while continuing to balance as we go

Available Wings

Status Point System

Potion System

New Belt Pet Skills

Pet Card System

Boss Card Upgrades

Quest System

Lak Necklace & Storage

World buff system

World Boss

Daily Quests

Special NPC's

Altar Rewards

Soul Cage/Monster Kill rewards

Many many more custom systems and aspects

The server is developed and maintained by long term players and Dev's, we are trying to bring back the rappelz game we all love.

Discord:

Website & Forum:
Old 10/29/2021, 00:29   #2

sign up is succesfull but when trying login always says Password / username incorrect !
and when click forget password reset mail didnt come
Old 10/29/2021, 00:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by byhorus View Post
sign up is succesfull but when trying login always says Password / username incorrect !
and when click forget password reset mail didnt come
did you verify the account?

the verification email might end up in junk/spam mail sometimes.
Old 10/29/2021, 00:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex Rappelz View Post
did you verify the account?

the verification email might end up in junk/spam mail sometimes.
yes i did
Old 10/29/2021, 00:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by byhorus View Post
yes i did
we closed the initial beta until weekend, while we did some major updates, your account is made, i've just checked. The website is linked to the rappelz database allowing us to integrate the boss system etc so its closed access in website aswel as in server.

join the discord you can find the download links there too, as well and join the beta starting on weekend.
Old 10/29/2021, 01:23   #6

Quote:
we closed the initial beta until weekend, while we did some major updates, your account is made, i've just checked. The website is linked to the rappelz database allowing us to integrate the boss system etc so its closed access in website aswel as in server.

join the discord you can find the download links there too, as well and join the beta starting on weekend.
i m not using discord yet. when beta start if u can let me in will be good.
Old 10/29/2021, 20:53   #7

Website has been corrected, also some event ideas up in suggestions tab in discord for those interested in having their ideas implemented in a server.

The beta starting in next few days will be a closed beta with special rewards (given when server officially opens) for those who participate in the beta. All are welcome and will be given a fair chance to join the beta!
Old 10/29/2021, 21:04   #8

When will the server officially start around? This is only a beta right now and will reset, am i right?
Old 10/29/2021, 21:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullman1 View Post
When will the server officially start around? This is only a beta right now and will reset, am i right?
Yes thats correct bro, however this is second and hopefully final beta, official will open soon once everyone is ready, we are determined to open without the usual bugs and issues everyone sees in rappelz lol.
Old 10/30/2021, 10:16   #10

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
[..] we are determined to open without the usual bugs and issues [..]
What are the "usual bugs and issues", if I may?
Old 10/30/2021, 22:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post
What are the "usual bugs and issues", if I may?
just the usual everyone gets to enjoy when joining a new server at launch, skill tree being bugged, skills not working, gear not working, monsters missing, npc's bugged etc or the famous luna chip skill bug.

we have corrected most already and already and have done 1 small closed beta where we already ran through and fixed majority of issues alongside made a bunch of quality of life changes and added new scripts etc.
Old 10/31/2021, 02:35   #12

I registered, I can login to the site.
Is there a problem with not logging into the game?
Old 10/31/2021, 14:05   #13

Sürekli Server denemekten bıktık artık bu sever bari düzgün olsun. Bu oyun pet sistemi yüzünden oynanıyor. Eğer karakter çok güçlü pet güçsüz ise çöp server olur. Buflar abartılı ise çöp server olur. Pet card dünya kadar düşüyor ama tame rate düşükse yine server işe yaramaz. Pet card drop u az, tame rate yüksek olsun daha mantıklı. Saatlerce tame ile uğraşmak boşa zaman kaybı. Buflar kartsız claric buf olsun 150 yeterli abartmayın. Pet yanımızda süs olmasın.

Provided via google translate

We are tired of constantly trying Servers, now this sever should be properly. This game is played because of the pet system. If the character is too strong, the pet is weak, it becomes a garbage server. If the buffs are exaggerated, it becomes a garbage server. Pet card drops as much as the world, but if the tame rate is low, the server will not work. Pet card drop is less, tame rate is higher, it makes more sense. It's a waste of time dealing with tame for hours. Buflar get claric buf without card 150 enough don't overdo it. Pet should not be an ornament with us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2021, 15:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordkilic View Post
Sürekli Server denemekten bıktık artık bu sever bari düzgün olsun. Bu oyun pet sistemi yüzünden oynanıyor. Eğer karakter çok güçlü pet güçsüz ise çöp server olur. Buflar abartılı ise çöp server olur. Pet card dünya kadar düşüyor ama tame rate düşükse yine server işe yaramaz. Pet card drop u az, tame rate yüksek olsun daha mantıklı. Saatlerce tame ile uğraşmak boşa zaman kaybı. Buflar kartsız claric buf olsun 150 yeterli abartmayın. Pet yanımızda süs olmasın.
Katılıyorum, sunucuyu elimizden geldiğince dengeli hale getirmek için çalışıyoruz, yeni bir siren becerisi gibi bazı özel pet becerileri ekledik, ayrıca dengeledik ve rahibin daha önce işe yaramaz olduğu gibi yeni beceriler kazandırdık.

Şu anda petleri dengelemek için çalışıyoruz, ayrıca sunucumuzdaki oyuncuların buff scroll'dan aldığı tüm buff'lar ve diğer her şey petlere de gidiyor, ancak bazı önerileriniz varsa, discord'a katılıp öneriler sekmesine gönderebiliriz. Ben bir göz attım ve oyuna ekleyecek yeni fikirlerim var

Ayrıca Byhorus tarafından türk istemci sağlayıp sağlayamayacağımı sordu, oynamak isteyen bir türk topluluğu varsa bu da bir seçenek. <3

oops didnt see the translate from ThunderNikk.

Agree, we are working on making the server as stable as we can, we added some special pet skills like a new siren skill, we also balanced characters and added new skills like to the priest was part useless before.

We are currently working on balancing pets, also all buffs and everything else that players on our server get from buff scroll also goes to pets, but if you have some more suggestions, please join discord and post them in the suggestions tab. I will always take a look and appreciate new ideas to add to the game.

Also I was asked by By horus if i could provide turkish client, this is an option too if there is a turkish community wanting to play <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by soner82 View Post
I registered, I can login to the site.
Is there a problem with not logging into the game?
game is currently under maintenance, planning to open beta today/tomorrow.

join discord to keep up with updates, we are announcing a bunch of events and rewards surrounding the beta shortly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2021, 16:50   #15

does not let me enter your discord

does not let me enter your discord I have tried several times and I get this message
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (22.0 KB, 32 views)

Tags
rappelz, rappelz 7.2, rappelz 7.2 server, rappelz private, rappelz private server