Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

searching for a team to make a 9.5.2 / 9.6 / 9.7 server with

Discussion on searching for a team to make a 9.5.2 / 9.6 / 9.7 server with within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
searching for a team to make a 9.5.2 / 9.6 / 9.7 server with

I don't have much experience running a server but there aren't really any great 9.5 servers at the moment and lots of people are stuck inside cause of lockdown

been playing 7.2 servers for the past few months and theres so many being released as of recently, only servers with new pets like pixies and ect is dayon and the team has stopped development until summer 2020

I can fund the server and all we dont even need a cash shop, but only if I feel like the team is capable of doing something great

add me on discord trep#1262
Old 12/17/2020, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
your Discord dosnt work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Collection Thread] Searching for Team/Partner / Suche nach Team/Partner
10/18/2023 - League of Legends - 7299 Replies
ENG: Since there are more and more threads, where people are looking for a team or fellow players, this thread has been created. You should introduce yourself and your team the best way: A team looking for the people Name: Your clan name / team name. Ts: If available, the data server or via PM. Homepage: If available. Minimum age: for example 16th
Searching little team / happy searching
04/09/2015 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Seraching a project for ??. Reversing skills need. All are welcome <3 If you interest send pm. Ts3 steht jetzt auch zur verfügung.
[Selling] D1 75 LP 3V3S TEAM & PLAT 4 5VS5 TEAM [Searching] Paysafecard
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype Scytox
Searching For Team To make Good EloBoost service
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Guys We am searching 4 Good players (Diamond II~challenger) and he will take % of money. we will discuss about it who want to join PM Or here Or Skype aly.infamous