I appreciate the fact that you guys are trying something different, and it's not another 9.x custom content fiesta.
I'll definitely check it out when it's available.
I want to ask about this tho:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx
HV buffer provides low lvl buffs, but you have an option of making a unified buff slave with all 3 rase buffs on your priest or bishop.
|
May I ask why?
This does not make the game any more fun. And it's just another custom change on the classes that no one likes to see.
Just put the buffs on the NPC like everyone wants them and expects them to be.
The game is
"kill monsters and get loot". That's
THE fun. That's the highlight of the game.
But getting buffs or making slaves is not.
The lack of proper buffs is NOT a
feature, it's not something that excites me and make me want to play the game.
It's just a nuisance.
I don't think people are intrested in making buff slaves on a low exp rate server.