Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz LockDown 5.9.1

Discussion on Rappelz LockDown 5.9.1 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 11/22/2020, 18:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
how can we download before the launch ?
Old 11/22/2020, 18:58   #32

you can join our discord server

Old 11/22/2020, 19:44   #33

Lol its the only thing that describs every single server that opened this month out of nowhere with barebly any preparation.

Everyone wants a server, every admin want to open a server, but no one wants to take the time to come up with something actual good and solid that would make sense.

Every single time a server opens the only thing and the main thing it has in his favor its always the same... a fresh start, nothing else. Once thats over, slowing dies or ppl rush to the "other server" that just opened "today".
Old 11/22/2020, 19:53   #34

server going live in 38 min get ready! registration and download in the first post.
See you all in game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Lol its the only thing that describs every single server that opened this month out of nowhere with barebly any preparation.

Everyone wants a server, every admin want to open a server, but no one wants to take the time to come up with something actual good and solid that would make sense.

Every single time a server opens the only thing and the main thing it has in his favor its always the same... a fresh start, nothing else. Once thats over, slowing dies or ppl rush to the "other server" that just opened "today".

you wanna try first before ********?
Old 11/22/2020, 20:47   #35

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I appreciate you making a back link to follow the rules but in Firefox it does not properly open unless you open it in a new tab.

Could you have your web administrator correct this.
Old 11/23/2020, 14:06   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
server going live in 38 min get ready! registration and download in the first post.
See you all in game!

you wanna try first before ********?
What's there to try? Dark magician skills turned into p.atk base, but Sin's are free to tank everything, do huge dmg and solo farm!? Yeah, clearly trying a rushed server, would change my opinion! lol (that was never done before) Have fun with your buddy's for a week.

I'm sure there's a better server coming up with Dev's that actually use their IQ and know how to actually make a server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2020, 15:08   #37

Quote:
What's there to try? Dark magician skills turned into p.atk base, but Sin's are free to tank everything, do huge dmg and solo farm!? Yeah, clearly trying a rushed server, would change my opinion! lol (that was never done before) Have fun with your buddy's for a week.

I'm sure there's a better server coming up with Dev's that actually use their IQ and know how to actually make a server!
Thanks for the bump dear
Old 11/23/2020, 16:39   #38

Quote:

I can tell you never even tried the server because you claim sins are OP, they are definitely not. All petclasses are stronger than sin, soldier is stronger than sin, champ is stronger than sin, even mages will do better in pvp at higher levels.
Old 11/24/2020, 16:42   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
Thanks for the bump dear
Old 11/24/2020, 18:16   #40

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I am at least giving you the opportunity because it exists but it is broken.

Please correct the back link or I will have to close and null the thread.
Old 11/25/2020, 11:01   #41

I played for two days, with a friend, we partied all the time while grinding and was on in wee hours of the morning when hardly anybody was online.. and caught up into the top 5 into the leader board... got some sleep and came back on the next morning and people are 50+ levels ahead of me, then i see them in town and they have maxed enchanted weapons on their toons? come to find out, all these toons that jumped massively in a undoable amount of time, are all admins... AND the server is pretty much not soloable without world blessings, and let me tell you at 50 medals a piece... thats rough, considering it takes you an hour to farm maybe 100? so i spend an hour and a half, to get world blessings for an hour in dungeon grinding experience? nah im good. they can keep exploiting and spawning in items, ill go ahead and move onto another server ^.^ make sure you pay attention if you guys decide to join this server, dont do it if you want to be competitive!

exactly my thoughts on this server and not only that, they have the buddy system going for all the admins, so they are all spawning for each other and having a little orgy :rofl: this server wont last long when a good oldschool comes out im jus' sayin!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2020, 13:07   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott49893 View Post
I played for two days, with a friend, we partied all the time while grinding and was on in wee hours of the morning when hardly anybody was online.. and caught up into the top 5 into the leader board... got some sleep and came back on the next morning and people are 50+ levels ahead of me, then i see them in town and they have maxed enchanted weapons on their toons? come to find out, all these toons that jumped massively in a undoable amount of time, are all admins... AND the server is pretty much not soloable without world blessings, and let me tell you at 50 medals a piece... thats rough, considering it takes you an hour to farm maybe 100? so i spend an hour and a half, to get world blessings for an hour in dungeon grinding experience? nah im good. they can keep exploiting and spawning in items, ill go ahead and move onto another server ^.^ make sure you pay attention if you guys decide to join this server, dont do it if you want to be competitive!

exactly my thoughts on this server and not only that, they have the buddy system going for all the admins, so they are all spawning for each other and having a little orgy :rofl: this server wont last long when a good oldschool comes out im jus' sayin!
Yes my 2 chars are ranking in first place. Buffer that I have on follow and my main, champ. Just did 20lvls grinding TOA. If you met me online you would know that its usual to find me in top 5lvls on a server that I paly. don't see any point in playing if you spawn **** for yourself kind of defeats the purpose there for the only spawned item that I used is name change.

About enchant. Just made my 2nd r6 axe +8 so GZ to me

BTW we have 24h WB on up on log in till Friday
Old 11/25/2020, 23:21   #43

Still playing on this server and its the best one out there by far!

Love seeing lots of people, parties always going on, all classes are being played unlike most servers and everyone is speaking english which is nice to see.
Old 11/26/2020, 00:36   #44

you guys shouldn't even be allowed this forum post since you incessantly bump this with your buddies

also, first 24 hours of launch i noticed something was up since there were some players who somehow, were leveling in parties, but could somehow still afford the world buffs constantly

come to find out the players who were constantly world buffing "mike" was a admin undercover lmao, the fact you guys tried to go undercover and play your own server was enough for me

also you guys literally took tiamrats bugged files filled with more exploits than i care to say, cronx is your main dev do you know how his previous servers went?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/26/2020, 03:04   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeetyagga6 View Post
you guys shouldn't even be allowed this forum post since you incessantly bump this with your buddies

also, first 24 hours of launch i noticed something was up since there were some players who somehow, were leveling in parties, but could somehow still afford the world buffs constantly

come to find out the players who were constantly world buffing "mike" was a admin undercover lmao, the fact you guys tried to go undercover and play your own server was enough for me

also you guys literally took tiamrats bugged files filled with more exploits than i care to say, cronx is your main dev do you know how his previous servers went?
Yes, his name is Mike everyone knows that. he's telling me that it was all legit farmed... now we have 24h WB on so what the problem. Are you saying I should not play my own server when it's probably the best one around at the moment. I intend to keep it open for as long as there's interest in it with Mike or without.