Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[HELP]Modifying Mounts

Discussion on [HELP]Modifying Mounts within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Modifying Mounts

Trying to work out how to modify duration and movement speeds of mounts but I have no idea what table the info is in. I've tried searching the forum but not found anything.

Old 07/25/2020, 04:41   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,297
Riding speed in summon resource...

Mounts are tied to an Item ID in item resource for you to have an item that you will summon. This item has a duration

That item is tied to a summon ID and the summon ID has a move speed and a riding speed.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2020, 06:48   #3

So for example if I wanted to modify Permanent Phantom White Tiger I would need to find it's ID in dbo.ItemResource
And find the summon_id and then search dbo.SummonResource for that number
and modify data in riding_speed column?

Interestingly enough in game the riding speed is 280 however the data in the dbo is 50. Did I mess something up here?
Old 07/25/2020, 15:52   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,297
IDK check how the summon resource RDB in your client matches up. I think it is the db_creature.rdb or db_creature(ascii).rdb

There could be a missing modifier I do not know about.

Old 07/25/2020, 23:51   #5

So I have to modify the client as well as the db? That would explain why none of the changes did anything. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction. I'll try mess with the client as well.

« [RELEASE]7 Deadly Sins | Hilfe beim Aktivieren der Events auf Rappelz PServer »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Modifying Stars - with msgserver 2.700
09/18/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i Downloaded REVO database Added some npcs,some maps,add new pets,a bunch of this and that,i noticed that msgserver 2.700 is chksum-REMOVED bc it if i was i couldnt change eps from what i got in database,and well i try to mod my pets stars, but for example i do this 1st i change the star in database-NAVICAT 2nd i load up EudStarChanger App 3rd i change the stats a bit 4th i save entrys-i click for a new chksum rateing
[HELP] Modifying Dungeon Music
07/07/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
I know I've seen a thread on it once before, but I can't remember where. And I've spent quite some time searching. So. I seem to remember some sort of mod that allowed you to not only swap out the dungeon music for new music, but add new music to the game. As in, some dungeons reuse music, and this edit allowed you to create a soundset specifically for each dungeon, without overlap. Can anyone help?
Help modifying non-aggro CE script please
03/08/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Here is the non-aggro code I'm using: The bold section is used to control mob speed. I want to make the mobs move a bit slower, but cannot figure out what value to replace the existing one with. 41400000 seems to be an absurdly high value, so I am guessing it is not the "actual" mob speed, but a reference or code value. At the moment, I have just deleted the line, so that mobs move at their normal speed. Any help at adjusting the speed value would be appreciated.
Need Help wit modifying the elementclient
01/20/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
HI Guys I am playing on a privat PW server. And our Server got updated the other day. Unfortunatly the modified elementclient."exe is not working anymore. I found this awesome guide on your homepage to modify it bymyself. When i start Olly DBG and hit Open-> Elementclient.exe ...it say "couldnt be startet cause of missing file zlibwapi.dll". Any idea what happened there? Would be really nice if somebody could help me concerning this problem.
Need Help with Modifying Conquer.exe
05/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi guys out there.. i absolutely have no clue how to do this.. First of all i downloaded the new cracked Conquer.exe from the Hack/Tools-Forum and replaced the original File. Since it didnīt solve my Problems iw as wondering if someone could tell me how to replace the lines which make the patch number of the exe for eg if its for patch 5023 or for 5022 but leave the complete rest of the date as it was. Iīve attached the Conquer.exe iīve donloaded so if ppl need it they donīt need to go to...