Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

How to change spawn location and other questions

Discussion on How to change spawn location and other questions within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change spawn location and other questions

Nevermind I worked this bit out
I overlooked a line at the end of the first login .lua.

How do I create a NPC to sell loot pets and permanent mounts on trainee island? The guide no longer has a video tutorial. So far I have
But no clue how to make a market and the market tool doesn't run. Would this script
be the correct way to manually create a market?

Sorry to come on here as a total noob with no clue and keep asking all these questions but what I can find is either outdated or too hard for me to understand. I need An idiots guide to private servers

Old 07/19/2020, 05:14   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,297
Yes that script should work then just add entries for more items in your market.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2020, 06:35   #3

Thank you. That's the market at least worked out. Now I just have to figure out if the NPC script
will work . EDIT:It doesn't work crashes herlock. Doesn't hang about long enough to read error. I'm assuming last two functions are written wrong.
Old 07/19/2020, 15:45   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,297
I have been using this since epic 7. It was written by a group that called themselves stars online and released with the Epic 7.4 files so credit is not mine but it will help you out with the NPC contact script...

Old 07/20/2020, 00:28   #5

I've been using that. I found it another post that you put up. It was thanks to that I was able to get the NPC in the game. I just don't seem to be able to work out the contact script. Probably something simple like I'm missing a space or something. Once again thanks for the help much appreciated.

EDIT: Got it all working in the end.

« Rappelz New Server 9.5+9.6 | Breuchte mal hilfe »