Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Problem importing new/edited Mobs to P-Server

Discussion on [Help] Problem importing new/edited Mobs to P-Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Problem importing new/edited Mobs to P-Server

Hi epvpers! I searched everywhere on epvp forum for guide to import/edit monsters to rappelz and use them in-game on my P-Server but I couldn't find any useful decent guide, I tried:
1-Used WOW server resource + Revo client → localinfo Error
2-Tweaked WOW server resource + Revo client → server run fine but not changes (edited/new monsters doesn't exist or show up - not even in GM tools reading database)
3-Extracted rdb files from wow server resource then imported to DB + step 1 & 3 →localinfo error/server run fine with messed up strings/models.
4-Used WOW client + WOW resource → game disconnected after typing correct username & pw
5-Used WOW client + WOW resource + Revo Sframe → Unexpected Error/localinfo Error
6-Used Elin edited mob full file from InkDevil on fresh Revo client + SQL query from InkDevil rar file to add new monster to DB → monster ID added to GM tool with no name, when summoning monster to game nothing show up but character pose change to "being attacked" with no damage taken (most likely monster invisible attacking)
7-Extracted RDB files from WOW client & imported them to DB & tried with resource with no success.
8-Alot of other combinations/tweaks → failed
9-The only successful method: hashed a wolf skin file and added to resource folder + run server → every existing wolf mob skin changed on game (this method only replace default skin but I'm looking to add whole new mobs or edit existing monster models, patterns...etc)

I feel defeated after trying every method I can think of everyday for a week! So please, if you know how to import monster to game and make it actually works or if there is a Full useful in-depth guide that makes it easy to tweak/add mobs to rappelz ps, I would be very grateful if you share it with me!
Old 03/16/2020, 18:42   #2

To keep it short,you can't just copy and paste other game models and animation.

You need convert them in rappelz model and animation format nx3 and naf
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2020, 16:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
To keep it short,you can't just copy and paste other game models and animation.

You need convert them in rappelz model and animation format nx3 and naf
Yes I know, that's why I'm asking for a guide, even with nx3 and naf files, can't work in-game without a proper sql query or manual DB edit, what I'm looking for is the SQL query scripts to add/edit new/existing monsters or manual guide. Do you know how to add Lilitas new edited mob by InkDevil for 9.5.2 and summon it in-game?! Lilitas edited mob files are dds and 1 cob file without sql query.