Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Partial Release] Manage it

Discussion on [Partial Release] Manage it within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Partial Release] Manage it

Hello,

This is a partial release of "Manage it", unfortunately I don't have enough time to finish the quest editor to be fully functional, so I thought maybe someone will find it useful and also finish the rest, the program can handle most of the quest types.

Important note:
This tool belongs to Raskim, I asked the MOD for permission to expanse the quest editor in the program and re-release it.
I didn't do anything but expanse the quest-editor to work with more quest types.
All rights reserved to Raskim.

Virus scan:
Attached Files
File Type: rar ManageIt.rar (1.01 MB, 39 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
《Partial Release》 Manage it Lite!
01/04/2016 - Rappelz Private Server - 39 Replies
*NULL*
[Release] Elite CoEmu (rev 80) with partial Duelist/Companion System
09/12/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Ok so I wrote this thread earlier and apparently closed the tab while raring/uploading the source... my bad. Basically to save people time I'm releasing my FIRST version of the duelist bots I was coding. This is the worst version I have but it works and doesn't have any massive bugs (for the amount coded). I'm releasing it because I'm re-coding every bot feature and making it more modular/self contained so I can transfer it to the new revision and any other sources in the future. I'm also...
[Partial Release]Epic 7.1 Special KTS Deco
11/08/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 19 Replies
Epic 7.1 KTS Special Effect Deco Partial Release CLICK | | | | | | \|/
[Release]- Partial- Acme Database Information [Goodbye] XxFearReaperXx
05/30/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
NULL
[Partial-Release] Different OS Compatible Server Tools
11/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
Hi. I've lately been working on making the server host applications compatible with different Windows OSes. - Update 22.10.2009 - I've tuned all of the server host applications and they should work now. I'm still having a problem with my server setup (most likely). The files still have some issues, sorry! - - -