Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info] Calculation of Joblevelbonus

Discussion on [Info] Calculation of Joblevelbonus within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,189
[Info] Calculation of Joblevelbonus

I've decided to bring my informative texts back.
In PDF-Form, so you can use it portable whenever or whereever you need it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf [Info] Calculation of Joblevelbonus.pdf (124.4 KB, 68 views)
Thanks
8 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Info] Taming-Calculation
04/28/2023 - Rappelz Private Server - 13 Replies
I've decided to upload all of my informative threads as PDF-files. So also this thread. I hope it's still helpful :)
[Info] Potency calculation in CoEmuv2
08/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Well as its stated, Where is it? Because i got the mentor packets and i am creating it atm, And i want to know where it is so i can make a calculation of the shared potency if someone know where it is kthx. xellios
x y angle calculation [question]
11/16/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to ask something about a calculation which I was thinking of. I got 2 points, 1 point is the point where I am and the other point is the point to which I want to move. But first I have to look towards this point ( face angle ). It is about a game, called warhammer. I heared, that there is a possibility to calculate the angle. Let's say the point is (which I was reading out CE): x1 = 27802.375;
AL Damage Calculation
07/15/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
Does anyone know how AL computes damage? I have been playing with combinations of weapons and stones and can't find the magic equation. Here is what I have been doing: Ab = Base Attack (without weapon) Aw = Attack with Weapon Ae = Attack bonus due to Elemental Stones (e.g. 4 level 3 stones is 5+5+1+5+1+5+1 = 23) Sb = Skill bonus for Basic Attack (%) Se = Skill bonus for Elemental Attack (%) a = attenuation factor based on mob level and player level b = boolean for elemental damage...
Disconnect bei route calculation
01/16/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
also wenn ich Xkore aufmach einlogg etc dann auf der map stehe, steht im Opencore calculating map... danach bekomm ich sofort nen disconnect from server. also weder das ich Irgendwas mache oder irgendwer bei mir ist. Habe versucht die autorestarts umzustellen aber das problem tritt immernoch auf. mfg. T2B btw habe die Such funkt. benutzt nur leider nix gefunden