Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to equip double crossbow ?

Discussion on how to equip double crossbow ? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i can't equip double crossbow ?

hello

i have installed the revo-server and client for 9.5.2 and i update to 9.6

but i cant equip double crossbow for night stalker and i already upgraded the skill

any one know how to implement it please point me how to do it

thanks
Old 08/15/2019, 17:08   #2

Received Thanks: 1,189
You can't use double crossbow with 9.5.2 sframe (it will deny using two crossbows).
But you can use crossbow + shield in 9.5.2 .
Old 08/16/2019, 20:09   #3

where i can found crossbow animation i searched in naf folder for like 3 hours with no luck
Old 10/09/2019, 15:16   #4

Received Thanks: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by h96vy View Post
where i can found crossbow animation i searched in naf folder for like 3 hours with no luck
<race_sex>_cba_xxxxx[...].naf

Example
Code:
asm_cba_attack01_a_biped.naf
And - if my understanding is correct - then dual crossbow uses
"cbt" instead of "cba".
(cb = crossbow
+a = armed
+t = two)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2023, 23:59   #5

how to equip double crossbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by h96vy View Post
hello

i have installed the revo-server and client for 9.5.2 and i update to 9.6

but i cant equip for night stalker and i already upgraded the skill

any one know how to implement it please point me how to do it

thanks
I Suggest you to Upgrading the skill should allow you to use it, but it appears that it's not working as expected. To resolve this, I recommend reaching out to the game's official support channels or community forums for assistance.

They will have more specific knowledge about the game mechanics and can guide you on how to properly implement the double crossbow for the Night Stalker class.

Good luck, and I hope you can enjoy the game to its fullest soon!
Old 05/24/2023, 22:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilas__ View Post
I Suggest you to Upgrading the skill should allow you to use it, but it appears that it's not working as expected. To resolve this, I recommend reaching out to the game's official support channels or community forums for assistance.

They will have more specific knowledge about the game mechanics and can guide you on how to properly implement the double crossbow for the Night Stalker class.

What crack pipe answer is this?
Old 06/16/2023, 00:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilas__ View Post

already did it 4 years ago but your answer blow my mind brother
Thanks
1 User