Lmao I manipulate players? Oh boy you must be high out of your minds. That's how you resolve everything anyways. Ban and delete the conversation/channel to avoid any evidence. Pathetic.
hi I was wondering were is the npc that sells things like ss epro growth pots? Im not seeing anything in towns no npc and no hv access ? I was thnking it was in hv but no place to buy pass to hv some insight into were things are would be nice ty
also no access to wh ? tells me to input code but I just joined : /
a shop ran with gen points interesting still not everything in shop and buying things with gen points kinda makes rupees useless : / plz make a reg shop
this is a nice server like the custom stuff but needs a shop with things in it im lvl 90 with 0 gen points how are you suppose to buy things from gen shop : / please add a regular shop
As far as I know only through Ursa-runs and maybe some quests.
Well in that case this is a useless server since every cash shop item needs ursa points to acquire.
It has good taste but some feature not so much, wish the dev/owner can make some changes as killing mobs will generate gen points would be great, then that would make sense.
[DWL] Project Z Epic 9.4/9.5 03/29/2019 - Rappelz Private Server - 21 Replies Hello everyone
First of all, I want to indicate that I have completed the server
Website :DWL Rappelz
Register : DWL Rappelz Register (Working email extensions: outlook.com and gmail.com)
Download Google : Download
Download Mega : Download
Discord : https://discord.gg/MqhjysU
Facebook : facebook.com/DWLrappelz/
DWL-RAPPELZ 9.1 NEPHIM SERVER 06/20/2016 - Rappelz Private Server - 70 Replies DWL RAPPELZ APOCALYPTIC AGE 9.3 NEPHIM SERVER (NEW ULTIMATE MASTER CLASS FOR ALL CLASS BETTER THAN MASTER CLASS. U WANT TRY NEW SKİLLS. JOİN US WE ARE WAİTİNG U)
Version
We’re actually in 9.1 full work and we are preparing to 9.3 (DWL Editon)
The server is update regularly, and the client is update by patch server.
Vision
We believe that we can bring you the best game experience, greater than the existing ones.
We will follow the players voice and will make sure that you'll always...
Where i dwl privat server..please help 04/10/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies someone can say where i can dwl sro privaty server please??...thanks