Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revox Project SQL Errors

Discussion on Revox Project SQL Errors within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revox Project SQL Errors

Been working on getting Revox shop to work for a while now. I have the in game viewer working and the admin is working. I can add items to the shop and they show up in the in-game viewer. All seems well until I try to do a run through with PayPal sandbox.

I get this error:
The Error : SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'account_id' at row 1
The Error in : C:\inetpub\wwwroot\shop\include\querydb.php
Line : 77

I seen where another person had the same error and provided somewhat of a fix, They changed the execute to fetchAll and it does indeed go on. But from there once the charge has completed it error out on the way back with a syntax error near '='.

I have looked at trying to force the 'id' to an INT value but Im unable to figure out where exactly it is being declared to start.

On the second error it may be some of the '' causing an issue but unlikely.

I have tried different versions of the SQL PDO driver and no joy.

Has anyone successfully resolved this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozman911 View Post
Been working on getting Revox shop to work for a while now. I have the in game viewer working and the admin is working. I can add items to the shop and they show up in the in-game viewer. All seems well until I try to do a run through with PayPal sandbox.

I get this error:
The Error : SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'account_id' at row 1
The Error in : C:\inetpub\wwwroot\shop\include\querydb.php
Line : 77

I seen where another person had the same error and provided somewhat of a fix, They changed the execute to fetchAll and it does indeed go on. But from there once the charge has completed it error out on the way back with a syntax error near '='.

I have looked at trying to force the 'id' to an INT value but Im unable to figure out where exactly it is being declared to start.

On the second error it may be some of the '' causing an issue but unlikely.

I have tried different versions of the SQL PDO driver and no joy.

Has anyone successfully resolved this issue?
Found the answer to the first error.

MySQL was in strict mode. For anyone having this issue. run the following query.

Per , run
Code:
SELECT @@GLOBAL.sql_mode;
SELECT   [MENTION=5025131]@se[/MENTION]SSION.sql_mode;
and if either include STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, remove it from the setting.
For example:
Code:
SET @@GLOBAL.sql_mode= 'NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION';
On to the error on the way back from PayPal to in-game viewer.

The Error : SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near '='.
The Error in : C:\inetpub\wwwroot\shop\include\querydbSQL.php
Line : 98