Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


PixelServer 7.2 futured by 9.1 files "multilanguage "

Discussion on PixelServer 7.2 futured by 9.1 files "multilanguage " within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Reply
 
Old 10/27/2018, 05:25   #16
 
elite*gold: 415
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodvain View Post
link?
here we go




Wael™ is offline  
Old 10/27/2018, 23:40   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 837
Received Thanks: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatagod View Post
Pretty much Pixel stole the files or copied, whatever.
uh let me clear this up, the pixies were never o2's , it was developed by an old arabic team, most of their scripts also have been released in the arabic forum.

i mean bro we play in stolen files so who cares about stealing others... and btw you can't steal scripts, you can write them i mean lua is pretty easy.


thefear511 is offline  
Old 10/28/2018, 04:43   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
uh let me clear this up, the pixies were never o2's , it was developed by an old arabic team, most of their scripts also have been released in the arabic forum.

i mean bro we play in stolen files so who cares about stealing others... and btw you can't steal scripts, you can write them i mean lua is pretty easy.
who made the pixies called Pixie, the old Arabic team that you say about them made 2 Pixies Green and Yellow.
Sherock is offline  
Old 10/28/2018, 06:59   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
uh let me clear this up, the pixies were never o2's , it was developed by an old arabic team, most of their scripts also have been released in the arabic forum.

i mean bro we play in stolen files so who cares about stealing others... and btw you can't steal scripts, you can write them i mean lua is pretty easy.
neh they made two pixies as far as i remember


solo69 is offline  
Old 10/28/2018, 13:27   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 837
Received Thanks: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by solo69 View Post
neh they made two pixies as far as i remember
yeah but o2 is saying pixel stole his work while he also did steal volon's work.

I mean to give it up guys we play in stolen game files, if you can't protect your work just don't complain about it
thefear511 is offline  
Old 10/28/2018, 16:06   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
yeah but o2 is saying pixel stole his work while he also did steal volon's work.

I mean to give it up guys we play in stolen game files, if you can't protect your work just don't complain about it
how the hell did they stole his work?
BritishPixie designed them from the blue pixie and created them!
I don't care if they stole anything but to say that they did all of this while they aren't SMH
Sherock is offline  
Old 10/28/2018, 17:14   #22


 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 843
Received Thanks: 216
Everbody can dump all models and files from client,it is pointless to argue who stole from who,if u wana something unique create own 3d model for something and post it,then everbody knows it is your work
アルカード is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2018, 08:34   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Everbody can dump all models and files from client,it is pointless to argue who stole from who,if u wana something unique create own 3d model for something and post it,then everbody knows it is your work
you're **** right
solo69 is offline  
Old 10/30/2018, 16:05   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 10
delete this stoled **** full of bugs please
vegethssj5 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2018, 18:57   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegethssj5 View Post
delete this stoled **** full of bugs please
What's stolen?
Dark Blaze is offline  
Old 10/30/2018, 19:55   #26


 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 843
Received Thanks: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
What's stolen?
"Some claim" that this server are using repack that was made be o2gaming or that owner of pixel server dump o2gaming client and include all custom things in own version of client,how ever this is whole pointless drama
アルカード is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2018, 20:14   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
"Some claim" that this server are using repack that was made be o2gaming or that owner of pixel server dump o2gaming client and include all custom things in own version of client,how ever this is whole pointless drama
Most of the content that servers have are already released online or can be dumped anyway, it's pretty stupid to make drama over someone using your content. If the only thing that's unique in your server is custom models then it's not really unique considering how much you can do with lua to add a new experience to Rappelz.
Dark Blaze is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2018, 11:09   #28
 
elite*gold: 415
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
"Some claim" that this server are using repack that was made be o2gaming or that owner of pixel server dump o2gaming client and include all custom things in own version of client,how ever this is whole pointless drama
just ignore it mate



Wael™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2018, 14:06   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wael™ View Post


just ignore it mate



What's your point?
Fatagod is offline  
Old 11/01/2018, 20:10   #30
 
elite*gold: 415
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by percyexpress View Post
im interested. Think there will be a good amount of players like you said?

we appreciate all the support
.





Wael™ is offline  
Reply



« Help with this problem | Looking for the latest repack »

Similar Threads
[Buying] """""PUBG Key""""""""
09/28/2017 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 5 Replies
Moin, ich suche noch einen Key von PUBG. Bezahle per PP.(kein Family& Friends) Nur mit RAT! mfg :mofo:
WEAPONSCRIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT"""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""
08/06/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
detetected



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.