Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Epics vs New Epics Rant. A Wake Up Call.

Discussion on Old Epics vs New Epics Rant. A Wake Up Call. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/18/2018, 14:02   #46

elite*gold: 0
hopefully silentwisdom will have some news for us soon
Old 01/18/2018, 16:56   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lot900 View Post
hopefully silentwisdom will have some news for us soon
Right now we've gotten as far as the systems engineer building up his network and hardware to host the project independant of his personal server.

We have also collected the current interested members into a team chat with more people requesting to help. So as everything goes not it looks promising, we are still finalizing how we will handle developers/updating etc. So this is not gonna happen in the next week or even month.

You must all understand this will be a massive undertaking involving many people, so if you want it to go faster or be better you simply gotta be a part of the project.

Again I will make a public post with all my thoughts sorted out in the coming days, but feel free to talk to me here about it and/or send me your skype name in pm.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/19/2018, 11:43   #48

i think the files that raskim used were nearly perfect, but the most important thing about a rappelz p server is low rates x1 and ofc a honest team (no cheating and bug using and whatever, bug users should get perma banned)

staff members that uses gm privileges for their own boost should get instantly removed from the team.

besides that i let you do what you like too

**** im so excited cant wait, its really sad that gpotato or gala lab doesnt host an old version of their game, thats just sad 6.2 is by far the most favorite game for me, still after so many years.
Old 01/19/2018, 19:08   #49

too many cooks spoil the broth. sounds like this will be a clownfiesta but i hope for the best.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2018, 19:57   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
too many cooks spoil the broth. sounds like this will be a clownfiesta but i hope for the best.
You will understand better once the finalized public post is made, but lets say for the sake of argument. At this time there is only one leader, me. The others are members of a team to help realize an initial vision, but past that the 'team' will basically dissolve leaving only a few people purely administrative/organizational in nature. Just be patient for the post about what we are officially dubbing OpenRZ.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/20/2018, 14:37   #51

i think this will be a good server and hopefully we can continue it even if silentwisdom needs to take a break, we really should work and stick together and keep this little 6.2 community alive.

There a tons of games i could play, but i only log into windows to play 6.2.

First Priority in my mind is to have a bug free, fast and secure server that runs 24/7.

then we can suggest to add additional features.

Thank you ismoke
Old 01/26/2018, 10:34   #52

elite*gold: 99
The problem with having a private server in Rappelz is the players. Sorry, but most of them are full of ****. They do not know what they want, yet they argue about everything. Ofcourse the mentality that "we want everything, but we dont want to work for it, but it still has to pose a challenge" isn't accomplishable as well.
Old 01/27/2018, 13:55   #53

we want news, we want news :b
Old 01/27/2018, 14:07   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lot900 View Post
we want news, we want news :b
I can only tell you that it won't be so soon as you think.
Old 01/27/2018, 21:53   #55

I'm sorry for the delay. Me and the family are out of state for some days for vacation. As soon as I get back I will begin organizing the public post. However as Crimsonson said it will be longer than you think.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2018, 00:04   #56

Could we play it at the summer?
Old 01/28/2018, 01:23   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsmailCLN View Post
Could we play it at the summer?
I'd say most likely at that time. Can't be sure yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2018, 10:28   #58

any news?
Old 02/27/2018, 12:27   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
any news?
I'm the original poster, and I can tell you this is not going anywhere.
Not even a new thread was made.
Old 02/27/2018, 16:10   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSM98 View Post
I'm the original poster, and I can tell you this is not going anywhere.
Not even a new thread was made.
Is there a point open a thread if there isn't any major news to report?most of team members don't have alot of free time to make major changes,it is going slowly and surely.worst case scenario is that i will make copy of files and continue project myself since i wana this server one day online