Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server !

Discussion on [Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server ! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/27/2018, 03:46   #301

elite*gold: 0
Everything seems to run fine but afer I choose the server it says cant connect to server

Any ideas?
Old 10/27/2018, 04:12   #302

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Address or port issue for the game server in the game server .opt

Not compressing the game server.opt correctly and it still runs on an old .eop

Not having issued the start_service and set game.open_external 1 commands
Old 10/27/2018, 04:17   #303

Thanks will re check all those.

Checked an still cant connect:

Fixed, changed all local ips to actual net ips
Old 10/27/2018, 04:50   #304

You have local host IP in the game server .opt?

Old 10/28/2018, 04:40   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
Well, here is a quick program I made to create accounts, it's pretty basic and takes care of pass hashing.

link not working
Old 10/28/2018, 09:06   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofpuppets28 View Post
link not working
I will re-upload it.
@ here you go:

Make sure to fill up the settings.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2018, 23:14   #307

why im i getting this error ? please help ??

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Old 10/31/2018, 07:30   #308

yeah I also keep getting the same errors that everytime I need to connect to the server it just wouldnt let me
Old 10/31/2018, 11:32   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karimoto View Post
yeah I also keep getting the same errors that everytime I need to connect to the server it just wouldnt let me

you guys have wrong input for sql user.

make sure the name is sa and the password is correctly hashed using the RappelzZLibPassword.exe program in Rappelz9.4Revolution\RappelzHash
Old 10/31/2018, 16:57   #310

yeah its all the same but i still cant connect to the server
Old 10/31/2018, 17:07   #311

When and where do you have an error Karimoto

The previous poster can not even run the auth server with out a "Log in failed for user sa"

Then you said "I have the same error".

So is your log in is failing for sa, or are you getting a different error about connecting?
Old 10/31/2018, 17:14   #312

like I can already open the game even login my account works but after that, when im choosing a server(which is only one server) the game will just not respond then a pop up will show that "cannot connect to the server" here's a picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis101 View Post
Everything seems to run fine but afer I choose the server it says cant connect to server

Any ideas?
ok i guess it was my fault @ it was this guy which we have the same problem. sorry for the confusion
Old 10/31/2018, 18:53   #313

It is probably your IO address in the game server .opt

If you are running the game on the same computer that the server is on then you should be able to have local host address 127.0.0.1 in for the IO address.

If you are running on a different computer that is on the same LAN as the server then you should be able to use the LAN address of the server for the IO address in game server .opt

@ If this guide is not giving correct examples for the gameserver.opt settings to run local host please correct it. No reason we should have a guide and have the same repeat problem over and over again or it is the fault of the guide and the information in it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/31/2018, 19:01   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post

If you are running the game on the same computer that the server is on then you should be able to have local host address 127.0.0.1 in for the IO address.

If you are running on a different computer that is on the same LAN as the server then you should be able to use the LAN address of the server for the IO address in game server .opt

@ If this guide is not giving correct examples for the gameserver.opt settings to run local host please correct it. No reason we should have a guide and have the same repeat problem over and over again or it is the fault of the guide and the information in it.
OMG THANK YOU! It finally work!!
Old 11/01/2018, 01:24   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post

it has worked for many , and still failing for many. but most issues are on their part.

I have made 2 guides so far with videos, I'm too lazy to edit the text tho. if anyone is willing to give back to this forum go ahead and make a guide with your style I'm graduating this year so possibly ill have enough time after that.

p.s , just tested the opts they work completely fine.

antoher p.s, the guide is completely fine but a lot of informations could have been cleared out with simpler words. it just needs lots of paraphrasing, it doesn't mean its wrong. Its just the way of handling knowledge gets a bit hard to understand without demonstration.