I'd love to get in the beta, not a talkative person if that's what you're looking for, but I like to go above and beyond in experimenting with server stuff (especially implemented stuff).
I'd love to get in the beta, not a talkative person if that's what you're looking for, but I like to go above and beyond in experimenting with server stuff (especially implemented stuff).
Most stuff is implemented, two things are missing, which i would like to see in the server, but since they are just an Option and not part of the main game, i wouldn't delay the beta any more at this point.
I will add more information for the project and the beta tomorrow.
Thank you so much for your interest and your support guys!
Edit: The server is in preparation now.
Hardware: Intel Core i7-4770, 32GB RAM, Gigabit Up/Down
The beta helper npc is located in horizon middle. It will also offer different services after beta to the players (itemshop and other stuff).
For the beta:
The rates will be x1, also the beta npc will buff you. You will be able to set/increase/decrease levels (players AND pets), items and cash from beta npc.
I will edit the very first post later, with more informations for the beta, also with the stuff i need you testers to check.
Guys, i guess you know it is a lot of work when setting up a server (windows server in this case and also set up the gameserver), what can cause some delays and also a delay of the closed beta.
I have tested the server a lot in a virtual machine and i did a lot of set up there. Today i had planned to move the stuff from the virtual machine to the real host, including the prepared client.
At this point: Sorry guys (and girls, if there are any), since all the transfers of the stuff went well and same did the tests you might have to spend some of your time on sunday and the following days in the beta. It's all working fine, it's just wonderful.
Tomorrow i need to prepare some more stuff, but the main part is done and working.
Since pictures are telling more then words, this is a screenshot i made today from real host after transfering all data:
BTW: Sorry for the first joke, i just couldn't resist.
Guys, i guess you know it is a lot of work when setting up a server (windows server in this case and also set up the gameserver), what can cause some delays and also a delay of the closed beta.
I have tested the server a lot in a virtual machine and i did a lot of set up there. Today i had planned to move the stuff from the virtual machine to the real host, including the prepared client.
At this point: Sorry guys (and girls, if there are any), since all the transfers of the stuff went well and same did the tests you might have to spend some of your time on sunday and the following days in the beta. It's all working fine, it's just wonderful.
Tomorrow i need to prepare some more stuff, but the main part is done and working.
Since pictures are telling more then words, this is a screenshot i made today from real host after transfering all data:
BTW: Sorry for the first joke, i just couldn't resist.
Can you tell me the size of the picture? Maybe i can photoshop something
AvalancheOnline needs Beta Testers!! 10/21/2012 - Fiesta Online - 0 Replies Thankyou.
//CLOSED. We are not accepting anymore beta testers, but please do join after it is out of beta~!
A new Fiesta Private server, Avalanche Online, needs beta testers as said in the title.
Benefits of being a beta tester?:
1. Ingame Rewards:
Beta tester titles
Beta tester suit
Exp Booster (after reset)
CoGenius Proxy Bot Alpha needs Alpha testers 08/27/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 519 Replies Joining the alpha testing group is over.
Open beta is released!
Update: Some eye candy for everyone
Notice the timer before fatalstrike and after. 600 kills in 60 seconds, at maqs, I bet I can get 800-900 over at birds.
YouTube - CoGenius v1.0
Open beta is released!
Conquer4u Needs Testers! 01/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies I have been working on my source since Chritmas holidays started, Currently I have done many things(Not Only Releases), Its Done in flat files.Well Im not forcing you to play it , Am just asking for a little help thats all.All I want to test Is saving inv,eq,wh while many players play ... I did not have any problems with that while 10 players was on ... but i want to see if something will get fucked up
Server Contains All Releases That were Made (The better ones)
Its not laggy (I quess)...