Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New 6.2 project needs beta testers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New 6.2 project needs beta testers

Hello everbody,

i am looking for around ten beta testers for a new 6.2 project and closed beta.

More detailed informations on server will follow soon. Rates will be x1 and server will be "classic", meaning pure 6.2 Server (no 9.x downgrade).

There is still some stuff to do, but i think i am on a good way. And yes, i fixed all the old bugs of the old Project (before we migrated to tiamat).

To-do-list:
- create nice website
- finish the custom npcs to make cs stuff available in game (almost done with this part)
- Get a name for the Project
- Check if the "server checker and server restarter" are working as desired (yes, they do)

The project also needs a name and i will work on it alone (and yes, i know what i am doing!).

If anybody would like to help me with the website and an item shop, i would greatly appreciate it. Also i would like some help in creating a donation site.

If you got any questions please ask, i would be happy if some players from old awakening beta would reply and join again.

There will be one or two closed betas (around 10 testers in first, maybe 15 in second) for around 14 days each. After that maybe a second closed beta or a live start, depending on beta experiences.
After the closed beta there will be a full wipe. Beta testers might get a little gift, but thats not safe yet.

If you would like to apply for the beta (unsure on when it starts yet) please reply here.

Old   #2

Just... why? why now?
You had the community at your side and u neglect it and you given what you had to a french TEAM that, failed!
Now you come again with a 6.2 not downgraded? Thats terrible, 6.2 was a nice epic but have terrible things to! UI, pet system, small content that force you to set rates x1, but who will play in a x1 rate in a server that last 1/2 months max? having x1 rates doesn't mean you increased the server content!

A x1 server means that even if you only put pieces on CS it makes it pay to win!
Not to mention, what happens in low rate servers after 1 week, no DP's!

Plus theres plenty of servers coming out or active.

Good luck!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Just... why? why now?
You had the community at your side and u neglect it and you given what you had to a french TEAM that, failed!
Now you come again with a 6.2 not downgraded? Thats terrible, 6.2 was a nice epic but have terrible things to! UI, pet system, small content that force you to set rates x1, but who will play in a x1 rate in a server that last 1/2 months max? having x1 rates doesn't mean you increased the server content!

A x1 server means that even if you only put pieces on CS it makes it pay to win!

Good luck!
Well honestly i was thinking to strip down 9.1 files completly and rebuilding it to 6.2 @ gave me idea for striping down a 9.1 files.This is just a idea but it is possible.I might start it when i have more spare time...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Is the beta also x1 rates ? (That won't make any sense if it is. Can't solo anything in epic 6 with x1 rates and no powerboost)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Hello

good luck for you server

i would apply for beta testing

thanks
Old   #6

i can try it
good luck
Old   #7

elite*gold: 20
sure just pm me details.
Old   #8

would like to apply aswell.
Old   #9

Beta Tester

Hey i play rappelz since epic 2.
Would like to apply!

I am 22 Years old and i got good ideas to create consumer friendly content on a low rate server.
Old   #10

I can try
Old   #11

i would like to apply for the beta
Old   #12

count me in
Old   #13

we would definitely like to assist you.
Old   #14

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Just... why? why now?

Good luck!
i think we can give him a 2nd Chance
Old   #15

Count on me to test it as well