Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New 6.2 project needs beta testers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New 6.2 project needs beta testers

Dear players,

thank you for your interest in the new beta!

Informations about the server:
- Pure 6.2 (no downgrade)
- Rates: exp x1, party exp: x2, gold x1, drop x1
- Available dungeons: Relics of Arid Moonlight, Lost Mines, Crystal Valley, Palmir Plateau, The Sanctuary, Temple of Ancients, Temple of Lost Souls, Temple of Exiles
- Available pets: all from 6.2, also Ent (T6) and Astarot (T6, not available for players right now)
- Tame rates: T1: 80%, T2: 25%, T3: ??%, T4: ??%, T5: ??%, T6: ??%
- NoPay2Win: There will be an option for donations later, but you won't benefit from it. CS items are available for ingame cash at lima npc.

- Special NPCs:
- Lima NPC: in hori middle, acts as beta helper and will also still sell stuff to the players after beta
- Dungeon teleporter: in hori near normal tele, can teleport players to all dungeon for low costs and to all boss rooms for high costs
- Sapphire helper: near waterfall, will help players between 115 and 120 with free buffs and free ss (30min)

Some pets have been changed, to make them a little bit more interesting:
Poultry: Can use melee weapons now, replaced hunter armor with warrior armor

Blue Pixie: Pixie Shock jp costs have been removed
Skeleton: replaced hunter armor with warrior armor
Wolf: replaced hunter armor with warrior armor

Nightmare: Can use melee weapons now, replaced hunter armor with warrior armor, riding is available at level 115/evo3 at no jp costs
Salamander: passive def (mdef+pdef) has been changed to passive pdef, weapon unit mace is now increasing PATK and MATK (was PATK only before)
Unicorn: riding is available at level 115/evo3 at no jp costs

Angel: Soul Shock jp costs have been removed, adjusted cooldown of Angel Blast from 90.00 to 60.00

Ent: added to game, healer/supporter, can be tamed at any ent mob, drop: not set yet
Koala: added Full Swing level 16-20 with no jp costs, can be learned at level 150 or higher, adjusted cast time of Full Swing from 1.50 to 0.50 and adjusted cooldown from 15.00 to 10.00, adjusted cast time of Giant Swing from 1.50 to 0.50 and adjusted cooldown from 60.00 to 30.00
White Dragon: riding is available at level 115/evo3 at no jp costs

Everybody will start with rank 1 level 5 gear and a level 200 necklace, to make the start a little bit easier. Also every player will find some items in the itembox.

There is an automatic server checker running, if the gameserver crashes it will restart after around 5 minutes. If the auth server crashes you will get a notification in game and have to relog. All data will be saved before. Please grant the server around 3 minutes for the saving and the restart in these cases.

Known bugs:
- Donation of item's isn't working right now (donation of ruppees is working fine)

What to test:
- Generally everything.
- Please make suggestions for the prices of the items at lima npc (CS and R5/R6/R7). This is very important.

CREDITS:
- Thank you... SAPPHIRE, for helping me out while developing the server and for all your time!

- Thank you... Lima (aka my wife), for grating me the time to develop this server and for all your patience and support! You rock!

- Thank you... LaminaCore, for all the good looking stuff you make! (Your astarot skin rules!)

- Thank you... everybody else here, you are a great community!

Old   #2

Just... why? why now?
You had the community at your side and u neglect it and you given what you had to a french TEAM that, failed!
Now you come again with a 6.2 not downgraded? Thats terrible, 6.2 was a nice epic but have terrible things to! UI, pet system, small content that force you to set rates x1, but who will play in a x1 rate in a server that last 1/2 months max? having x1 rates doesn't mean you increased the server content!

A x1 server means that even if you only put pieces on CS it makes it pay to win!
Not to mention, what happens in low rate servers after 1 week, no DP's!

Plus theres plenty of servers coming out or active.

Good luck!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Just... why? why now?
You had the community at your side and u neglect it and you given what you had to a french TEAM that, failed!
Now you come again with a 6.2 not downgraded? Thats terrible, 6.2 was a nice epic but have terrible things to! UI, pet system, small content that force you to set rates x1, but who will play in a x1 rate in a server that last 1/2 months max? having x1 rates doesn't mean you increased the server content!

A x1 server means that even if you only put pieces on CS it makes it pay to win!

Good luck!
Well honestly i was thinking to strip down 9.1 files completly and rebuilding it to 6.2 @SilentWisdom gave me idea for striping down a 9.1 files.This is just a idea but it is possible.I might start it when i have more spare time...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Is the beta also x1 rates ? (That won't make any sense if it is. Can't solo anything in epic 6 with x1 rates and no powerboost)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Hello

good luck for you server

i would apply for beta testing

thanks
Old   #6

i can try it
good luck
Old   #7

elite*gold: 20
sure just pm me details.
Old   #8

would like to apply aswell.
Old   #9

Beta Tester

Hey i play rappelz since epic 2.
Would like to apply!

I am 22 Years old and i got good ideas to create consumer friendly content on a low rate server.
Old   #10

I can try
Old   #11

i would like to apply for the beta
Old   #12

count me in
Old   #13

we would definitely like to assist you.
Old   #14

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Just... why? why now?

Good luck!
i think we can give him a 2nd Chance
Old   #15

Count on me to test it as well

Thanks
1 User