Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]9.1 Files Updated to 9.4

Discussion on [RELEASE]9.1 Files Updated to 9.4 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/02/2017, 21:35   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
SQL 2014 or better and follow the guide for 9.1.
Old 08/02/2017, 21:38   #17

elite*gold: 0
thats what error im getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
SQL 2014 or better and follow the guide for 9.1.
im using sql 2014 and ok
Old 08/03/2017, 01:45   #18

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Is that a newly created container arcadia94.mdf or did it exist before trying to restore these files.

If it is the valid target then when you are attempting to restore the database on the options tab during restoration are you choosing..."Overwrite existing database with replace"
Old 08/03/2017, 06:00   #19

ok,also how am i supposed to get the numbers for wings and what not
Old 08/07/2017, 20:55   #20

hmm anyone has hv buffer not working as well (also still energy of gold is not working)
can live without the hv buffer - i can add those to my serverwide buff script.

thanks for the release

btw installation (if you already have a running one, just overwrite the db's and use the 9.4. client)
Old 08/07/2017, 20:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoegsmoeg View Post
hmm anyone has hv buffer not working as well (also still energy of gold is not working)
can live without the hv buffer - i can add those to my serverwide buff script.

thanks for the release

btw installation (if you already have a running one, just overwrite the db's and use the 9.4. client)
Umm better to use my client,i think energy of gold was working,i can check on my personal files one day and leave u guys a fix.can u let me what is not working with HV?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2017, 22:57   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Umm better to use my client,i think energy of gold was working,i can check on my personal files one day and leave u guys a fix.can u let me what is not working with HV?
Well the town guys are nearer to the middle but it looks thats intended (though only 3 are there) all important works so far (as far is I tested) but the buffers (and the gold) Flowers work as intended btw
Old 08/07/2017, 23:59   #23

Quote:
Well the town guys are nearer to the middle but it looks thats intended (though only 3 are there) all important works so far (as far is I tested) but the buffers (and the gold) Flowers work as intended btw
Hmm this are my old files,i need to check on my repack,i got all working.

well this repack was only released so people don't need to add tons of stuffs from 9.1 to 9.4.Maybe in future i release my orginal files+6.2 repack and 7.2 repack but once i find time to work on those.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2017, 10:04   #24

Quote:
Hmm this are my old files,i need to check on my repack,i got all working.

well this repack was only released so people don't need to add tons of stuffs from 9.1 to 9.4.Maybe in future i release my orginal files+6.2 repack and 7.2 repack but once i find time to work on those.
To be Honest - 6.2 - 7.2 was the time i took a break, would be interesting to make a run for it with only ancient equip ^^

but getting back to your statement just to make sure: you had 2 sets of files 1 working and 1 a working set so to speak.

btw: your DB was not cleaned, your chars were still in the backup.

cheers and thanks

Edit:
Teardrops are also missing in the merchant dude - only 150 stones there.
Old 08/08/2017, 11:07   #25

Quote:
To be Honest - 6.2 - 7.2 was the time i took a break, would be interesting to make a run for it with only ancient equip ^^

but getting back to your statement just to make sure: you had 2 sets of files 1 working and 1 a working set so to speak.

btw: your DB was not cleaned, your chars were still in the backup.

cheers and thanks

Edit:
Teardrops are also missing in the merchant dude - only 150 stones there.
Umm i barely touch any npc,on this repack,on private files i got all sorted out.Well atleast some of stuffs u guys can do it
Old 08/08/2017, 11:21   #26

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Umm i barely touch any npc,on this repack,on private files i got all sorted out.Well atleast some of stuffs u guys can do it
Working by myself?
Disgusting! Who would do something like that D;
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2017, 00:23   #27

Thank you for the updates...your generosity is graciously appreciated.
It is easy for people to keep to themselves that which they consider to be valuable....it takes those with a spirit of virtue to share with others whom do not have.

Though this tired old man lacks any skill to even begin to attempt any fixes...I am grateful for you and this community which makes it possible for me to play a game I so dearly love. (Years ago I had my official account stolen..I invested a huge part of my time into it...I tried for the longest time to get it back....then rights to the game were bought by this company and that company...my support tickets...and emails seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle...I stopped playing official after that. But the files and clients shared by this community over the years have kept my love for Rappelz going...Thank you all for that so very much.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2017, 00:57   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
Thank you for the updates...your generosity is graciously appreciated.
It is easy for people to keep to themselves that which they consider to be valuable....it takes those with a spirit of virtue to share with others whom do not have.

Though this tired old man lacks any skill to even begin to attempt any fixes...I am grateful for you and this community which makes it possible for me to play a game I so dearly love. (Years ago I had my official account stolen..I invested a huge part of my time into it...I tried for the longest time to get it back....then rights to the game were bought by this company and that company...my support tickets...and emails seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle...I stopped playing official after that. But the files and clients shared by this community over the years have kept my love for Rappelz going...Thank you all for that so very much.)
well once i find some time u can add me on skype and i can help you out but yea that won't be any time soon
Old 08/14/2017, 19:56   #29

thank for share
but i get one error
i can't find ArcadiaInfo.ArcadiaInfo.dbo.AuthorityInfo
ArcadiaInfo.ArcadiaInfo.dbo.SecrouteInfo
ArcadiaInfo DB BAK
Old 08/14/2017, 23:26   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyxie49 View Post
thank for share