Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Files 9.4

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Problem in this rappelz forum are moderators all what is good moderators delete and make form all users liars ,leechers warnings without reason ETC. maybe we need vote to change moderators of rappelz forum . Ifeel here like in kindergarden.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legids View Post
Problem in this rappelz forum are moderators all what is good moderators delete and make form all users liars ,leechers warnings without reason ETC. maybe we need vote to change moderators of rappelz forum . Ifeel here like in kindergarden.
i think @thndr doese pretty good job.maybe you kids should keep ya **** calm and spamm less?

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18

Quote:
LOL joined 2017 Feb, you didn't even have time to view at least 1% of this forum and you started complaining, @thndr was a normal user and helped tonns of countless people, even tho after he was elected he's doing pretty good.

I'm just curious if this is your way on how to defend others ? to get problems into personal ones?
Old   #19

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,025
@Legids this is a democracy here go ahead and have your vote. Just start your own thread for it. Thank you.

I am thinking I have the votes of all of the developers who you unjustly share their work in your signature though.

As far as warning the members of this forum that EPVP does not support trades that are not black market or elite gold based...well I think that is only fair to the members of this section and information they deserve to know if they plan on pursuing these files.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanel View Post
Hello Guys,

I am selling Rappelz Official files 9.4, with some 9.5 Custom items/maps/pets and more.

For more info (and for see via Meeting or Skype), Pm me here or skype:

Thanks

you better put at least screenshot about the Party system or somthing.. that will make you not laier

that is all it is simple
Old   #21

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
LOL joined 2017 Feb, you didn't even have time to view at least 1% of this forum and you started complaining, @thndr was a normal user and helped tonns of countless people, even tho after he was elected he's doing pretty good.

I'm just curious if this is your way on how to defend others ? to get problems into personal ones?
Ohh my old account was hacked , because some person dont like my old download center (Xijezu) and he was moderator too ) so moderators level on this forum (Rappelz) is 1 of 80
Old   #22

Quote:
Ohh my old account was hacked , because some person dont like my old download center (Xijezu) and he was moderator too ) so moderators level on this forum (Rappelz) is 1 of 80
if u don't like forum,u are free to leave.No need to badmouth whole forum if u had bad experiance with xije(which i doubt)
Old   #23

Quote:
I think you didn't even defend yourself, I receive a false warning and made a dispute, it was removed in the same day.

there's justice you only have to fight for it because misunderstandings can happen.
Old   #24

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,025
It wasn't even a false warning.

We as moderators are instructed to give a warning to a member when we report their signature.

I reported his signature, I gave him a warning as instructed.

The administrators don't seem to want to do anything about sharing other peoples hard work which leads me to believe in this case, a lot more developers will stop sharing their work in the first place.
Old   #25

hello

we are drivting away from the topic

its just a "scam" i guess no vid no screens just a 3 liner post
come on everyone here need to smell it ... ITS A TRAP !

btw Revo or Royal do you ever goin to release the 9.4 Files, maybe in like 3month or some ?
just asking into the blue

cyas everyone have a nice Weekend
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumble2010 View Post
hello

btw Revo or Royal do you ever goin to release the 9.4 Files, maybe in like 3month or some ?

i can answer you.they will not ever release any more files.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It wasn't even a false warning.

We as moderators are instructed to give a warning to a member when we report their signature.

I reported his signature, I gave him a warning as instructed.

The administrators don't seem to want to do anything about sharing other peoples hard work which leads me to believe in this case, a lot more developers will stop sharing their work in the first place.
psst there's a quote button for this kinda replies , i got confused on which warning you meant his or mine
Old   #28

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumble2010 View Post
hello

When i released 9.1-7.2 files all what i found from epvp is the haters attacking me, thier hatred and things like that + Few people appreciate fatigue and respect here .. so i wont release any thing again (The truth is that Arab society is more respectful and appreciative of the effort) I respect everyone but this is the truth that i saw after release 7.2-9.1 .
Good luck
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
When i released 9.1-7.2 files all what i found from epvp is the haters attacking me, thier hatred and things like that + Few people appreciate fatigue and respect here .. so i wont release any thing again (The truth is that Arab society is more respectful and appreciative of the effort) I respect everyone but this is the truth that i saw after release 7.2-9.1 .
Good luck
first, thank you for these files.ٍsecond, the reason that you shared the files that 9.1 was offered by somebody was a member of your team,7.2 we know that you shared them because Volcano serve had them and shared screenshot that proves that so you shared them ^_^.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
Good luck
Well u are right and i think it is only your decision will u ever release files or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
first, thank you for these files.ٍsecond, the reason that you shared the files that 9.1 was offered by somebody was a member of your team,7.2 we know that you shared them because Volcano serve had them and shared screenshot that proves that so you shared them ^_^.
This may be true about 9.1.Maybe those never would be released if ex member of revo team din't try to sell them.Yet again they release it afterwards.

Thanks
1 User