Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Suggestion !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Suggestion !

Hello my Friends, i know not everyone is happy about this but i would suggest an idea, till there is not a single one good server around i hope anyone can create a good one in near future ! but first let me tell NO i am not able to create one i just would suggest what the community want and yes ! we would pay for it if it is worth ! but not like p2w just p2lettheserversurvive

-Multible Language clients: (Russian/Arab/English)

-Multible servers: (like Zesua / 9.1 with x5 exp x5 drop / 5.2 or
7.2 with x5 exp x5 drop) so u don t reach 150 in
2 hours

-HV-Pass: available with like 5$ paypal donation to gain
some extra buffs from buff daddy (thats not pay
2 win , if you play official and don t pay u can t
enter hv also and don t complain about pay2win
so SHHHH!

Rare Special Drops: Like the NOX system (i am sorry i can t remember
the server which created this *shame on me*)
(if you farm you can drop from time to time like 1
Point and if u gained like 1000 you can buy some
special stat cloaks or wings or deco or whatever.
also very rare the JACKPOT drop it contains like
250 points (hope it is allowed to use this system
cuz it was a great idea whoever created this !)

DUNGEON PARTYS!: Make it as hard that you can solo field mobs / elite
mobs but also you need a dp for moon lm and so on

Soulpet System: Don t Make every single shitty mob tameable
maybe just important ones like dungeon bosses
and some the community wish (witch 4 example)

Special Quest gift: maybe u can create a special npc ANYWHERE in
the worldmap (daily another spot or every 3 days)
that give u a quest that u need to search a
wandering npc (wandering trough the rappelz
world) if you find him he will give u randomly a
quest reward (100 gmfb or 1b rupees or hv-pass
24H or double exp or double drop for 12h buff)
so people need to search the quest npc first and
than the wandering npc to gain some extras but
need 2 work 4 it!.

Move Speed: Make the move speed not so slow like on official
but also not that fast that u can run from hori to
moon in like 20 seconds

Start Package: open shop box if you create a character and gain a
3 day temp lootpet / 10 non tradable gmfb/ss /2
Growth Pots some fragments, a mount with carrots
and sled and whip and 10 or 15 m Rupee
to start ur adventure

Dungeon Teleporter: Create a single Teleporter that can teleport u to
each dungeon BUT NOT TO SECRET ! ppl need to
find koala

make things like S-protect or Taming Mirrors and
cubes drop
and not buyable ! so ppl need 2 farm 4 it and it
makes buying and selling at the server nice

I have much more ideas but i also know it is hard work but if anyone in near future is willing to start a NICE p-server ask me i watched around all realy ALL pservers and took the best ideas from all to 1 i got a whole list this is just an example!

IMPORTANT !: THIS IS A SUGGESTION ! PEOPLE DON T NEED TO COMPLAIN OR GETTING RUDE OR INSULT EACH OTHER HERE i just wanted to let some server creators know what the most % of the community want !NOT ALL i said the most ! IF YOU READ THIS and want a x1000000 exp server u can reach lvl 150 in 10 minutes go 4 it there are enough other servers with exactly this stats but me for myself i wait for "THE PERFECT" server and ye like i told u i also would pay 4 it to let it stay alive IF IT IS PERFECT !

Thumbs up if u like the idea :P

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 16
agree but this section is almost dead, who should do this whole work

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Hello, as a player who has been playing around +100 servers with countless languages and regions and also different versions of the game starting from epic 4 to Epic 9.1,I agree with every letter you wrote,except that to make hv only payable :P
it would be nice to let players also get access to hv with other ways like make it tradable and permanent or something
@ had the best perfect server I have ever seen among all the servers I tried, the only thing he did wrong is being arrogant.
6.2 server with low stats, you could get +20 weapon like easily it wasn't that impossible it was pretty acceptable, taming rates were ridiculous, but hey it should be that way :P
too sad he gave up, what a baby can't accept criticism while he expects people who worked hard and consumed time on their accounts to accept his meaningless ban storm.

as for the developing part, I saw and did couple of developing it was pretty easy to do everything you said, except that the financial part is why we have a 1month servers and then vanish, devs in general for this game only care about money and if they don't get it they simply give up on the server they don't even want to lose a penny for the sake of the players who loved their project.

simply there's nobody who wants a project that gives no profit even if it can stand on players donation p2letserversurvive.
Old   #4

So what's wrong with hardcore 7.2? We have parties, laks can be traded to some items or personal buffs, weapons and armors can be leveled-up more than it is for some farmable items. Also i rebalanced almost all classes, added unique healer pet, added 3 slot equips for 160, 3-4 slot for 165 with additional stats, new rings farmable only with parties, crafting table for some cs items, new belts with skill enhancements etc but its still 7.2. There are nothing for donators only better buffs for 2$/month to pay for hosting. So waiting for the answer cause in my thread i dont see any gameplay suggestions. Thanks.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 140
Well there are people who would do this work but there are few issue.All players wana server without any bonus to donators.You barely can find a people who would donate for free without any bonus things.So yea,i can hardly see that this community will find any good server without cashshop.
Old   #6

Good evening,
To answer it will have exodus that will come out in 2018.
On the other hand, it will initially only French.
It will squeeze with cashshop my every item of the shop can be be dropable.
The exodus serras done again in full.

- Taming system change.
- New dungeon system.
- Class system also done completely.
- New class & all classes available at levels 1 or 10.
- The server is based on Black Desert Online.
- No items Rappelz
- No Armor Rappelz
- Weapons & Armor without level required.
- Weapons & Armor Levels Required 150 (Based BDO lvl 56).
- Only skins in games will not change much.
- New map (Lamiacore).
- New spawn points for each class.
- There will be no Rappelz quests.
- Each zone serras redone.
- A system of seeding-Craft serras in games.
- A system of WorldBoss in games.
- 99% of the dungeon dunks Instantiate (Dungeon Scroll).

For now there is that the founder of the server that develops on the project.
This is the reason why there is not yet an official release date.
He plans to release an Alpha versions in early 2018.

As for the versions (English, German, Russian).
Expected release of the customer: 2019-2020 if no change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonsoir ,
Pour répondre il va avoir exode qui sortiras en 2018 .
Par contre il serras dans un premier temps uniquement Français.
Il serras avec cashshop mes chaque items de la boutique pourras êtres dropable.
L'exode serras refais au complet .

- Système d'apprivoisement changez .
- Système de donjons refait à neuf .
- Système de classe refait aussi au complet.
- Nouvelle classe & tout les classe disponible au niveaux 1 ou 10.
- Le serveur est basé sur Black Desert Online .
- Aucun items Rappelz
- Aucun Armures Rappelz
- Armes & Armures sans level requis .
- Armes & Armures d'Éveil niveaux requis 150 (Basé BDO lvl 56).
- Seulement les skins en jeux ne changerons pas beaucoup.
- Nouvelle map (Lamiacore) .
- Nouveaux point de spawn pour chaque classe.
- Il y auras aucune quêtes Rappelz .
- Chaque zone serras refait .
- Un système de semis-Métier serras en jeux.
- Un système de WorldBoss en jeux .
- 99% des donjons serrons Instancier (Parchemin de donjons).

Pour le moment il y as que le fondateur du serveur qui développe sur le projet.
C'est le pourquoi qu'il n'y as pas encore de date officiel de sortie.
Mes il prévoie sortir une versions Alpha en début 2018.

Pour ce qui est des versions (Anglais , allemend , Russe ) .
Sortie prévue du client : 2019-2020 si pas de changement .
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImnotTheonly1 View Post
So what's wrong with hardcore 7.2? We have parties, laks can be traded to some items or personal buffs, weapons and armors can be leveled-up more than it is for some farmable items. Also i rebalanced almost all classes, added unique healer pet, added 3 slot equips for 160, 3-4 slot for 165 with additional stats, new rings farmable only with parties, crafting table for some cs items, new belts with skill enhancements etc but its still 7.2. There are nothing for donators only better buffs for 2$/month to pay for hosting. So waiting for the answer cause in my thread i dont see any gameplay suggestions. Thanks.
the problem with that server is the admin didn't put much effort into the introduction of the server, I don't want to play in a server who's staff are lazy and can't design the most important part of the server which is advertising.
neither the players gave feedback and reviews to us "other players who are waiting for ratings so we don't get the effort to download and stuff".

Quote:
Originally Posted by medaion View Post
Good evening,
On the other hand, it will initially only French.
As for the versions (English, German, Russian).
Expected release of the customer: 2019-2020 if no change.
dear god, if it will stay French why bother us? we don't want to know anything about any other thing than English. why would u make an entire server for only French? waste of money estimated players 20 - 30 and 50% are slaves and sandboxes.
sorry for my language but that is really stupid to do.

and it takes u 2 years just to input a language file which already exists in this forum and can be easily downloaded and implement to the server -_-?
Old   #8

I dont get at all why you care about advertising and how it affects gameplay. And i havent seen anything about it in your post above about perfect server. Also if you see how many changes have been done you may understand im not lazy. Anyway thanks.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Älucard View Post
All players want server without any bonus to donators.
You barely can find a people who would donate for free without any bonus things.
it depends on how the dev define "bonus", why not just give decoration and hidden village pass through donation but also make it possible to get in-game, just like @endetta did in all of their server, which was fucking awesome.

devs define cash shop as pets who are impossible to get from the game like zesua had pets who give buffs but you can't get it in-game.
devs define cash shop as items who give u powers that are not in any other items ( i saw it in some server it was a ring that gives all stats.)
devs define cash shop as most important consumables (Godmother, stamina saver, growth, pieces, lunas, deva blessing )
why is that ? all u need is to discuss what to put and make a voting if people like it or not, its not that hard to do really !

Quote:
I dont get at all why you care about advertising and how it affects gameplay. And i havent seen anything about it in your post above about perfect server. Also if you see how many changes have been done you may understand im not lazy. Anyway thanks.
it does, if the topic was presented beautifully, it gives me a lot of info that I can rely on 1-the team is creative 2-they do care about the players and how they understand the topic 3-they have taken their time to present a nice topic.

what I don't like is a rushed server with couple sentences that you don't even understand unless it has pictures or a video, it sounds to me 1-lazy admin who didn't even design the introduction, therefore, the help you will get from the staff in-game will be hard and useless.

test my theory and go watch the introduction of every successful server ,it were al designed and created and styled nicely to tell us "we do care"

and exactly u said it your self "Also if you see how many changes have been done you may understand im not lazy."
I don't want to download, I want to see! I don't have time to test it myself I want to have my video and pictures or at least patch notes. but nothing of that has been given therefore I may say, yes you are lazy. !
Old   #10

As i see you just havent played cause all players can tell you how i care and act when someone needs something. I didnt waste time making any pictures cause i made gameplay things. Ok i wanna review from a real player not a man with his theories. Thanks.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post

dear god, if it will stay French why bother us? we don't want to know anything about any other thing than English. why would u make an entire server for only French? waste of money estimated players 20 - 30 and 50% are slaves and sandboxes.
sorry for my language but that is really stupid to do.

and it takes u 2 years just to input a language file which already exists in this forum and can be easily downloaded and implement to the server -_-?
I think you did not quite understand?
The Exodus is a server that uses a base half of Rappelz.
All Scripts, Items & Equipment is redone by Exodus.
Which means that the item names & equipment will be 100% different.
History, Quests & even the names of cities & dungeons are changing.
This means that if it does not contain any contents of Rappelz (expet map & skins).
How do you want me to find an English version on the forum?
If all the text is created by the exodus?

The exodus is a server based on the structure of Rappelz yes.
But all content is based on: Black Desert Online, Wow, Diablo 3 & Neverwinter.

I do not know if I'm clearer.

I am French and the founder of the exodus.
All the English I use to write to you is translated by Google translate.

If I want the silk client operational for the English to exit.
I have to find someone who will take care of the translations FR VS English.

This Project to Rings similar to The Official & Serras released 6 months after the release.
So if people absolutely want a 100% English versions it will just have to resume my project once out.

Do you understand one more can?

P.s : 2 years is the limit that I give myself because I am alone on this project & does not speak English at all, so if I succeeded has created an English versions ok.
My I give 2 years, because the French versions come out in 2018.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je crois que vous avez pas bien compris ?
L'Exode est un serveur qui utilise une demis base de Rappelz.
Tout les scripts , les Items & l'équipement est refait par l' Exode.
Ce qui veux dire que les nom des items & de l'équipement serras 100% différent.
L'histoire , les Quêtes & même les nom des villes & des donjons sont changez.
Ce qui veux dire que si il n'exite aucun contenue de Rappelz (expté map & skins).
Comment veux tu que je trouve une versions anglais sur le forum ?
Si tout les texte sont crée par l'exode ?

L'exode est un serveur basé sur la structure de Rappelz oui.
Mais tout le contenue est basé sur : Black desert Online , Wow , Diablo 3 & Neverwinter.

La je sais pas si je suis plus claire .

Je suis français & le fondateur de l'exode.
Tout l'anglais que j'utilise pour vous écrire est traduit par Google translate.

Si je veux que le client soie opérationnel pour les anglais à la sortie .
Je dois trouvé quel qu'un qui va s'occupé de la traductions FR VS Anglais.

Ce Projet à riens de similaire à L'officiel & serras rendu Public 6 mois après la sortie.
Donc si des gens veulent absolument une versions 100% anglais il aurons juste a reprendre mon projet une fois sortie .

Est ce que vous comprenez un peux plus ?
Old   #12

Quote:
As i see you just havent played cause all players can tell you how i care and act when someone needs something. I didnt waste time making any pictures cause i made gameplay things. Ok i wanna review from a real player not a man with his theories. Thanks.
people want to see not to hear bro :P i don't want someone to tell me you are very helpful etc.

you said " I didn't waste time making any pictures" if u see making pictures and keeping people updated in your server topic is a WASTE, then that's the problem we're facing in this community.

anyways I didn't come here to argue with your server, we can move to your server thread, as for this thread lets continue the discussion and please people don't advertise your server here.
Old   #13

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
people want to see not to hear bro :P i don't want someone to tell me you are very helpful etc.

you said " I didn't waste time making any pictures" if u see making pictures and keeping people updated in your server topic is a WASTE, then that's the problem we're facing in this community.

anyways I didn't come here to argue with your server, we can move to your server thread, as for this thread lets continue the discussion and please people don't advertise your server here.
yes i know what team vendetta has done but do you know why venttta mostly shut down server? couln't cover monthly cost
Old   #14

Quote:

Omg why are you so lazy to check Facebook? Everything is there. But ok, please continue complaining about ****** servers. It's way easier
Old   #15

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
dont worry there is nothing wrong with your server, you have alot of custom Content and end content

ist just a question of taste^^