Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Unleashed OPEN

Old   #16

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg2009 View Post
I have a Client, and when i used your Launcher in this Client, start the Launcher to download the full Client! I nedd Resource for all , not the complete Client!
you client seems like having different data.00X files which are also compared with our backend ones. we will provide data files packing functionality to a launcher later, for now you can use our Torrent client download option.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
i have already done all of that, i set the launcher as admin at the first start , disable avast for download then add the whole folder on exeption, and try to redownload the launcher but as i say nothing happend, it's just close without any information.
even if it was avast it would say he stop it but there is nothing

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandaar View Post
i have already done all of that, i set the launcher as admin at the first start , disable avast for download then add the whole folder on exeption, and try to redownload the launcher but as i say nothing happend, it's just close without any information.
even if it was avast it would say he stop it but there is nothing
i wonder if we can talk in skype to see what's the issue, i'll provide a development version of a launcher and need to get more info about your OS and its configuration to perform diagnostics of the issue.

feel free to contact me: jimmy.recard96
Old   #19

Some feedback on this server:
Pet-wise, its great. Double unities, buffs on pets, no exp cap.
Taming is good. It has final awakening, which I haven't seen on any p-server.
Working PW gears.

But I wouldn't suggest playing unless you have hundreds of hours on ur hands.
It takes 20-ish minutes to make a single +20 weapon. Enchantment rate is AWFUL.
100+ cubes per +20 weapon. No 'space bar to enchant' option to speed it up. No fortune cubes.

Community is terrible also. Most annoying bunch of kids I've played with.
I'd rather play on a server where you can't break an item, community is nice, and everything is readily available (you have to farm ur own luminous wings.... lol).

My 2 cents. Good luck.

Old   #20

where can you donwload the game all ic on donwload section is page not found
Old   #21

open the site, go to download and play, and you can see a download there.
Old   #22

So much "excitement" about the features and for now is the must boring server i ever played in!

First thing, why open the server when 50% of the features are not even implemented? I dont even understand the logic behind it.

You have to do full master class quest, and TP quest's so expect painless time doing it, and if you know, is not like the quest line is fun or enjoyable and add to that, u prob will doing it solo...

Items are all over the place nothing is centered, you have to click all npcs to see what they have or not have or try to guess what they have, no info about anywhere.

Prices of some items are not eve proporcional, 1 r7 strike 2.5m (same for protect) and 1 fortune 100mil the only reason to spent 100mil in one fortune is if u dont care about ruppes (means u are rich, means the money u earn are way above what it should be)

Not a single "unique" feature of the server is really noticeable, it feel just one more server out there, maybe thats why is so low populated!

A guy with nickname "niqqa.." is not banned even after being obnoxious to other players and even to admins on chat. Logic?

Maybe it will get better later on, but for now just one more boring server.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
So much "excitement" about the features and for now is the must boring server i ever played in!

First thing, why open the server when 50% of the features are not even implemented? I dont even understand the logic behind it.

You have to do full master class quest, and TP quest's so expect painless time doing it, and if you know, is not like the quest line is fun or enjoyable and add to that, u prob will doing it solo...

Items are all over the place nothing is centered, you have to click all npcs to see what they have or not have or try to guess what they have, no info about anywhere.

Prices of some items are not eve proporcional, 1 r7 strike 2.5m (same for protect) and 1 fortune 100mil the only reason to spent 100mil in one fortune is if u dont care about ruppes (means u are rich, means the money u earn are way above what it should be)

Not a single "unique" feature of the server is really noticeable, it feel just one more server out there, maybe thats why is so low populated!

A guy with nickname "niqqa.." is not banned even after being obnoxious to other players and even to admins on chat. Logic?

Started to get really happy then i realized what's actually going on
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post

1x taming rate on a pet based server. lol.
Old   #25

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz_ View Post
Some feedback on this server:
Pet-wise, its great. Double unities, buffs on pets, no exp cap.
Taming is good. It has final awakening, which I haven't seen on any p-server.
Working PW gears.

Well, you can't add the final awakening like on 9.4 retail-server on 9.1 ones.
But it's not that impossible (spoiler for vid)

You see, it's possible if you want - even if it's not retail-like ^^
To make them giving +1 - +3 on all Skills is also easily possible...
But I wouldn't advise doing that, because that would totally kill the balance (as you can see on retail anyway...)

Only because it's possible does not mean you should do it

Just my opinion.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post

Well, you can't add the final awakening like on 9.4 retail-server on 9.1 ones.
But it's not that impossible (spoiler for vid)

You see, it's possible if you want - even if it's not retail-like ^^
To make them giving +1 - +3 on all Skills is also easily possible...
But I wouldn't advise doing that, because that would totally kill the balance (as you can see on retail anyway...)

Only because it's possible does not mean you should do it

Just my opinion.
some players are still messing up with difference between identification and final awakening and thats normal, btw yep, its not that impossible.
anyways, our target is to collect as much latest retail content as possible for players to meet it on our server and then rebalance it by our custom add-ins, also not that impossible to do it=)

nice video tho

p.s. why youre in skype so rarely? i have something important specially for you=)
Old   #27

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
some players are still messing up with difference between identification and final awakening and thats normal, btw yep, its not that impossible.
anyways, our target is to collect as much latest retail content as possible for players to meet it on our server and then rebalance it by our custom add-ins, also not that impossible to do it=)

nice video tho

p.s. why youre in skype so rarely? i have something important specially for you=)
Yeah,you're right.

I'm rarely online these times, 'cause I'm working 10-16h per day RL last weeks, and sleeping then instead of going online.
i'll be online 'today'at midnight,i guess.
Old   #28

Removed drops from IOFG, pretty much ruinied the game
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsixone View Post
Removed drops from IOFG, pretty much ruinied the game
we did not. they are migrated to mobs spawned by stones and summoner's hands
Old   #30

Quote: