Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Explosion 7.2 Low rate / the best of old school

Discussion on Explosion 7.2 Low rate / the best of old school within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Server 7.2 official opening (Client9.x cover)

Hi all

Explosion 7.2 official opening /Client 9.x cover

x1 Exp
x5 Drop
x2 Tame

thx for everyone help us and gived us a Suggestions

English Site

you guys can REGISTR by this Link :

Downloads

for who have 9.1 he can download resource only and make launcher bat by this ip : 144.76.17.188
and you are welcome.

for who want to register in arabic page

Translation Register

1-user name
2-Email adress
3-Confirmation email
4-Passowrd
5-Confirmation Passowrd

as this image

Attention : there is 2 server -- choose 7.2 server after loging bcoz there is a high rate 8.1 server and also this site you will use it just for REGISTR

for who want full client please follow this link :

Removed Link

Remember you can give any suggestions befor official opening

about server system a devs followed this suggestion .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
7.2 with
9.x GUI, healing without targeting yourself and lose mob target, amazing feature, better minimap / map

x1 Exp
x5 Drop
x2 Tame

If i have to grind to level, i want to have content while im doing it, else it will just be another low rate server.

You dont necessary need npc's but u had to make some kind of "drop box" from mobs that would give us a chance for all the Cash shop items, plus something else (like hp/mp cookies + wings + decorative gear)

Or make drop box's for each "type" of things "Pet related box", "Gear related box", "decorative Gear Box", "cash shop box", or make a typical "medal item dropped from mobs" that we could use in a single npc to trade for the items above.

Increase the gap level that we can party with, instead of 9 levels make it 15 or 20 (i dont even mind if u could remove it, why not allow a r6 party with a r4 if he wants to? Its a private server, not official where all they want is people to use real money in the CS.

No high level pet penalty (again not official)

Make a quest line (repeatable, where the reward is 24hour HV pass) so people could use HV buffs

Not sure if possible, but, (never saw this before in p. servers), Have a npc teleport in the HV where players can "set to return", instead of the typical "use return to hori" when the server is focused mustly in the HV.

Plus u have to reduce the HV pass return cold down to like 1/2 minutes instead of the huge cold down it usually as.

Another thing, that i dont know if possible or how hard is to implement, but i think "the witch" Spot could be worked to make like a area type thing where a party would enter to fight a set of raid boss's (or just strong mob's with good drops or UNIQUE set of drops, Epic Stones / better chances of emptys), (that they would escalate in strength wave after wave) until the party would die.
A player could just enter 2 times a day.

OR.. you could use ursa for something similar, i dont get it why People that open servers dont make any feature with ursa, just a waste of a feature.

so thx for Filipe2008 for his good suggestions .

Message from Explosion team : please support us by testing a server and giving your suggestions , we are working hard to make best Old school server for you + we will make Full English client soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2017, 10:29   #2

Nice to see more decent decent servers opening up will definitely give it a go. Will it be real 7.2 or downgraded. There's a problem with 7.2 crashing when using your inventory on all other (3) 7.2 servers I tried in last month
Old 02/10/2017, 10:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
Nice to see more decent decent servers opening up will definitely give it a go. Will it be real 7.2 or downgraded. There's a problem with 7.2 crashing when using your inventory on all other (3) 7.2 servers I tried in last month
yes i am sad that random crash happning to any server 7.2

but dont worry i will ask them to find solution about it

any way they said ( we still need suggestions from players ) to make a best server fun for ever ( no pay to win )

Quote:
it is real 7.2
Old 02/10/2017, 10:48   #4

Filipe2008 has some good ideas here

Once I can get online and see what you have implemented up to this point then ill be able to make a suggestions
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2017, 11:16   #5

Quote:
Filipe2008 has some good ideas here

Once I can get online and see what you have implemented up to this point then ill be able to make a suggestions
i allready talk to them and they said 9.1 upgraded to 7.2? that is mean skills and master class etc.. will be removie from 9.1

is that what you mean
Old 02/10/2017, 17:48   #6

Will this be with or without GG? I don't feel interested in installing intrusive rootkits on my system.
Old 02/10/2017, 17:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0ke View Post
Will this be with or without GG? I don't feel interested in installing intrusive rootkits on my system.
sorry! but what does mean GG ?
Old 02/10/2017, 18:01   #8

Gameguard
Old 02/11/2017, 11:57   #9

Update : Open beta has begun
Old 02/11/2017, 13:56   #10

Hey. Sorry for my english. I played on rus server e7.2 and only assassins can easily farm secret dungeons. So devs have developed scrolls, which works like "Distortion of Rage" skill. It would be good, if something similiar will be done on this server. So, for example, soldiers, could farm secret dungeons like assasins.
Old 02/11/2017, 16:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by smally123 View Post
Hey. Sorry for my english. I played on rus server e7.2 and only assassins can easily farm secret dungeons. So devs have developed scrolls, which works like "Distortion of Rage" skill. It would be good, if something similiar will be done on this server. So, for example, soldiers, could farm secret dungeons like assasins.
i really didnt get what you mean but all i got is you want assassin can traning solo! with blue pixy as 7.2 befor with boss card?
Old 02/11/2017, 17:07   #12

Yes
But not only that. In secret dungeons mobs are walking together, by three. And because of invisibility and skill "Distortion of Rage" its possible to fight just one monster of three.
So, there should be a scroll, which if you use will totally reduce aggressive.

Look what i want, i want to play any char and lvl up solo secret dungeon. So, i use luna chip, 3 mobs come to me, i use scroll to totally reduce agro, and again use chip on mob. So only 1 mob will agr to me and i can kill mobs 1 by 1.
Old 02/11/2017, 17:42   #13

looks like fun. Where can i get client. Download links on website dont seem to work
Old 02/11/2017, 18:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by styles2k6 View Post
looks like fun. Where can i get client. Download links on website dont seem to work
i will upload new one to mega wait for it please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by styles2k6 View Post
Removed Link
i found this from dev he give me.. mediafire
Old 02/12/2017, 02:03   #15

Limitless.... really.... on low rate server.... GTFO
Closed Thread