Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How many ppl would like to play x1-3 ep. 7.2?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb How many ppl would like to play x1-3 ep. 7.2?

It would be same as i made but with low rates. Thinking about x1 exp and x5 drop. Thank you.

If there will be many replies i will open it today or tomorrow.

Old   #2

YES between x2 and x3 would be perfect

Old   #3

hmmm me

but drop rate must be at least x10 to be so fun so make it hard to lvl up and make some fun of drop rate to be x10 or if you dont like a this rate make it at least x5
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
hmmm me

but drop rate must be at least x10 to be so fun so make it hard to lvl up and make some fun of drop rate to be x10 or if you dont like a this rate make it at least x5
i totally agree !

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaby99 View Post
i totally agree !
same
Old   #6

So it should be x1 exp x5 drops and x5 taming and no npc buffs for all jobs to be needed right?
Old   #7

no, make npc buffs
Old   #8

7.2 with
9.x GUI, healing without targeting yourself and lose mob target, amazing feature, better minimap / map

x1 Exp
x5 Drop
x2 Tame

If i have to grind to level, i want to have content while im doing it, else it will just be another low rate server.

You dont necessary need npc's but u had to make some kind of "drop box" from mobs that would give us a chance for all the Cash shop items, plus something else (like hp/mp cookies + wings + decorative gear)

Or make drop box's for each "type" of things "Pet related box", "Gear related box", "decorative Gear Box", "cash shop box", or make a typical "medal item dropped from mobs" that we could use in a single npc to trade for the items above.

Increase the gap level that we can party with, instead of 9 levels make it 15 or 20 (i dont even mind if u could remove it, why not allow a r6 party with a r4 if he wants to? Its a private server, not official where all they want is people to use real money in the CS.

No high level pet penalty (again not official)

Make a quest line (repeatable, where the reward is 24hour HV pass) so people could use HV buffs

Not sure if possible, but, (never saw this before in p. servers), Have a npc teleport in the HV where players can "set to return", instead of the typical "use return to hori" when the server is focused mustly in the HV.

Plus u have to reduce the HV pass return cold down to like 1/2 minutes instead of the huge cold down it usually as.

Another thing, that i dont know if possible or how hard is to implement, but i think "the witch" Spot could be worked to make like a area type thing where a party would enter to fight a set of raid boss's (or just strong mob's with good drops or UNIQUE set of drops, Epic Stones / better chances of emptys), (that they would escalate in strength wave after wave) until the party would die.
A player could just enter 2 times a day.

OR.. you could use ursa for something similar, i dont get it why People that open servers dont make any feature with ursa, just a waste of a feature.
Old   #9

im in
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
7.2 with
9.x GUI, healing without targeting yourself and lose mob target, amazing feature, better minimap / map

x1 Exp
x5 Drop
x2 Tame

If i have to grind to level, i want to have content while im doing it, else it will just be another low rate server.

You dont necessary need npc's but u had to make some kind of "drop box" from mobs that would give us a chance for all the Cash shop items, plus something else (like hp/mp cookies + wings + decorative gear)

Or make drop box's for each "type" of things "Pet related box", "Gear related box", "decorative Gear Box", "cash shop box", or make a typical "medal item dropped from mobs" that we could use in a single npc to trade for the items above.

Increase the gap level that we can party with, instead of 9 levels make it 15 or 20 (i dont even mind if u could remove it, why not allow a r6 party with a r4 if he wants to? Its a private server, not official where all they want is people to use real money in the CS.

No high level pet penalty (again not official)

Make a quest line (repeatable, where the reward is 24hour HV pass) so people could use HV buffs

Not sure if possible, but, (never saw this before in p. servers), Have a npc teleport in the HV where players can "set to return", instead of the typical "use return to hori" when the server is focused mustly in the HV.

Plus u have to reduce the HV pass return cold down to like 1/2 minutes instead of the huge cold down it usually as.

Another thing, that i dont know if possible or how hard is to implement, but i think "the witch" Spot could be worked to make like a area type thing where a party would enter to fight a set of raid boss's (or just strong mob's with good drops or UNIQUE set of drops, Epic Stones / better chances of emptys), (that they would escalate in strength wave after wave) until the party would die.
A player could just enter 2 times a day.

OR.. you could use ursa for something similar, i dont get it why People that open servers dont make any feature with ursa, just a waste of a feature.

Gold for the most of it except hv ticket cool down that shit must be 15 min minimum as it gets abused in pvp/pk
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
Gold for the most of it except hv ticket cool down that shit must be 15 min minimum as it gets abused in pvp/pk
2 minutes cold down should be fine, if is pvp, the person who use it first "lose" the pvp (is not like u win something else by kill the person, plus killing the person only will make it, use bottle, so if u make the person use HV pass , i think u get more then kill it lol), if the player is getting pked is fine that he has an escape (because must pkers do it because they have high level advantage or they see the person surrounded by mobs) Plus, i dont think you should nerf or buff something based on pvp/pk, what do u even get from doing pvp or pk in this game? Besides the "show off/"fun" thing? Nothing.

Rappelz was not meant to pvp/pk, even the Guilds in this game are so primitive, its basically a "friend list" with tag on it! Heres some ideas that i dont know if their are possible or hard to implement.

Considering the Dungeon guild wars, maybe if possible, make a place where guilds can fight each other like in dungeons, once there's only one guild in the place and portal appears to open a chest inside (type thing)

OR... Again not sure if this is possible... Making a point system, that guild members would get them, while doing pvp against other guild members (this points would only work in pvp not in pk, so both sides had to be in pk mode or this points could be acquired in the place i said above.

Then having a npc that would trade the points for passive buffs (5% p.atk for the players on "x" guild) Only the guild leader could use this npc.

Obviously there's a lot of things to consider in this, and im not sure if this is viable or not, or if it would be good in game considering how small private servers are, maybe set guilds to 16 players max, to have more then 2 guilds? XD

Well...
Old   #12

elite*gold: 16
No good idea to split your players into 2 servers
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSleiderxx View Post
No good idea to split your players into 2 servers
Well, people wanted to play in a low rate server so bad, that dont realize how bad is it, and how different is from the last one 6.2!
There's 0 content in it, and all they can do is grind, and grind and grind, people will regret it playing in there just my opinion.
Old   #14

elite*gold: 30
low rate+old epic server must be competitive agains other servers in the wild.

you will have as much people playing your server as much you will advertise it for, as well as much quality of the server balance, gameplay and usability you will succeed on, as well as good DDoS/hacking/accounts stealing protection you will manage, as well as the quality of team for server support you will hire.

saying about Rappelz server epic (mostly about game balance as i understood the main point of creating of such a project) - you can make latest epic server with better balance than even 7.2 retail ( most unlikely for private server project according to pservers released since first server files came to public ) or you can f*ck up balance on your 7.2 server even worse than latest epic on retail.

your (or your team) competence is the only stumbling block between your project and it's success.