Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any pservers similar to the 9.4 public test server?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any pservers similar to the 9.4 public test server?

I was looking for a private server that works the same as the test server by webzen.
That is
-ingots sold at npc for 1r
-everything you want is at npc
-has all content from official servers including 9.4
-has world-wide server buffs

OR if not, could I be directed as to how I could make one myself?

Just to add info to my request, I want a server where I can test different characters without spending $$$ on the official.
So it would need to be exactly the same as the official. I don't mind if it is an empty server or bad management etc. Thanks.

Old   #2

Only Revulution team have 9.4 server but it is low rate so not best for testing but have no other option
Last public version of p servers is 9.1 so all currently server is 9.1+mod(this 9.1 was also hosted by Rev team)

Old   #3

I tried revo, but I found it was really hard to make money - making it unpractical for testing.
I'm open to try it again with some advice on how to make money if you can give me?

Any idea on how I could make my own 9.4 server?
Old   #4

elite*gold: 1
9.4 is not publicly available at this time.

So Revolution server is your only choice other than playing a modified 9.1 server. On a modified you can never really be certain it is 100% like official.

Old   #5

That sucks. TY for ur help.
Old   #6

Soon ! We've got everything and we're picking apart 9.5 also.
Old   #7

What is your servers approach to making money? Farming ND and sell or ingots at a cheap price at npc?
Also how is the strength of the character in PvE compared to official server?
Lastly when are you releasing? Your thread has been saying soon for a while now
Old   #8

I am actually develop a 9.1/9.4 server with 6 languages will open in 5/2017 , it has all 9.4 content and adds exactly like officiel server ( with some adds, maps, etc..) .. except partymatching , some pics :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #9

Like we already told Revo team got only 9.4 official files,they did buy it and at curently now they have no reason to publis it for other servers,all other is 9.1 official+ modifications to look like 9.3/4 but they are not 100% official (could be close or far)
Also this 0 farm idea is totaly pvp settings,i prety sure no1 gonna host it.

If you just unsure about what to start then dont worry all class can solo evrything(depend how much you invest to char)
Watch game plays and start what look like for fun to you.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by exus666 View Post
Like we already told Revo team got only 9.4 official files,they did buy it and at curently now they have no reason to publis it for other servers,all other is 9.1 official+ modifications to look like 9.3/4 but they are not 100% official (could be close or far)

If you just unsure about what to start then dont worry all class can solo evrything(depend how much you invest to char)

My last post was to the toyfarm's server, not about revo. I was asking him about his server :-).
Can you expand a little on 'invest on char' point? Do you mean with real $$? I couldn't find a cash shop to buy-sell items [makes it easier for testers like me].

@, that sounds interesting! But the start date is ages away. Can u answer the 2 questions I asked toyfarm?

Thank you all for quick responses.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz_ View Post
What is your servers approach to making money? Farming ND and sell or ingots at a cheap price at npc?
Also how is the strength of the character in PvE compared to official server?
Lastly when are you releasing? Your thread has been saying soon for a while now
its a farming server. none of the prices are going to be overinflated.

there is no plan to alter the strength of the char's. we have enough buff items and the deva's blessings will be altered to negate the need for buff slaves, unless you want like +10 buffs.

yeah, soon. the problem has just been time to work on it. nothing game wise to overcome.
Old   #12

I was just trying to tell what is the diference beetwen official and mod servers because you was asking about "the strength of the character in PvE compared to official server?" Lot of pserver prefer class balance too make unpopular classes to little stronger but without this already can be diferences...
Old   #13

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by exus666 View Post

revo team never buyed any server files
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz_ View Post
My last post was to the toyfarm's server, not about revo. I was asking him about his server :-).
Can you expand a little on 'invest on char' point? Do you mean with real $$? I couldn't find a cash shop to buy-sell items [makes it easier for testers like me].

@, that sounds interesting! But the start date is ages away. Can u answer the 2 questions I asked toyfarm?

Thank you all for quick responses.
the date is in 5/2017 because is still working on pksystems , etc .. in the server
Old   #15

There are actually none 9.4 servers, Revolution claims to be the only 9.4 server, but it was just made with developing, not really having the files. The server itself is based on like 9.3 or something. Missing a lot of things from 9.4, so don't fall for that, their DEVs provided me with this information when I was a [GA] on their server.