Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

6.2 Server - BETA - Report bugs here

Discussion on 6.2 Server - BETA - Report bugs here within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/09/2017, 07:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
A little question about the beta serv itself : Will it be wiped at the end ? If it's not your will, is it possible to confirm that the fixation of bugs will not require a wipe ?

Some people have already played like 24h+ on it without sleeping.

It's interresting to find the bugs but you are grinding very hard too for to access to other dungeons and to try them for example.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2017, 08:15   #32

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydMaria View Post
A little question about the beta serv itself : Will it be wiped at the end ? If it's not your will, is it possible to confirm that the fixation of bugs will not require a wipe ?

It's interresting to find the bugs but you are grinding very hard too for to access to other dungeons and to try them for example.
beta is not there to have a better start i guess
Old 01/09/2017, 09:31   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydMaria View Post

Chalie said there will be no wipe so start grinding.
Old 01/09/2017, 09:58   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlinson View Post
mehh don't like this.
Old 01/09/2017, 10:28   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSleiderxx View Post
beta is not there to have a better start i guess
Better start highest level after 48h of playing is 60+ LuL
Old 01/09/2017, 11:14   #36

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlinson View Post

i doubt this, this would be stupid
Old 01/09/2017, 11:22   #37

i cant socket my eq
Old 01/09/2017, 11:42   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSleiderxx View Post
i doubt this, this would be stupid
Well he said it several times. And there is not a big boost for the beta players because there is rarely any equipment or drops at all.
Old 01/09/2017, 12:13   #39

First i want to report a bug: The player debuffs are placed in the same line as the buffs. Yesterday i got the Wrath debuff and its placed in the same line like Blessing if Vitality for example. Normally it would have his place in the debuff section, which is merged with the buff section i guess.

And its really hard to get gear atm. Dont know if its caused by the remove of dura gear, because in epic 6.2 dura drops in dungeons like m2 or lm2 etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2017, 13:11   #40

On official servers, dura is from 6.3.
Old 01/09/2017, 13:21   #41

elite*gold: 20
Dark Magician needs more macc.. i hit 3/5 shots on a mob on the same lvl (field mobs)

and dunno its normal but im too weighed down to use basic skill card box:

Old 01/09/2017, 14:32   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelt View Post
On official servers, dura is from 6.3.
It looks like its no nature 6.2 like raskim said. I think he tried to patch down 6.3.

Droprate in dungeon is way too low for following things:
- equip
- soul stones
- skill card boxes
- cubes (especially cube skills)

Thats one of the reasons why people decide to farm in field instead of dping.
Old 01/09/2017, 15:51   #43

A Beta test that doesn't wipe in the end? lol
If thats true, u wont see me here, doesn't make any sense, but that can justify seeing a full party grinding and afked Dping and dual boxing, instead to test the server.

Plus, listen some comments in here how beta testers wont get much from it... really? a low rate server where u get ahead in levels by (who knows when the server will open) 80 or + levels? Stupid.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2017, 16:14   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
A Beta test that doesn't wipe in the end? lol
If thats true, u wont see me here, doesn't make any sense, but that can justify seeing a full party grinding and afked Dping and dual boxing, instead to test the server.

Plus, listen some comments in here how beta testers wont get much from it... really? a low rate server where u get ahead in levels by (who knows when the server will open) 80 or + levels? Stupid.
You sir are ignorant

Shall we test at level 20 for ever? We are the first ones who foudn several bugs and reported them to Charlie. He was so kind to fix some of them right away.

So would everyone here be so kind and stay on topic instead of complaining who Charlie handles things "alone" right now?

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2017, 16:29   #45

where i can find beta server thx