Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

6.2 Server - BETA - Report bugs here

Old   #46

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by semirselimovic View Post
where i can find beta server thx
It is a closed beta.

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
its still closed beta because raskim is in the hospital, everybody was asking when the server starts, some got a personal message with more information.

Since its very hard to get things i dont mind that much. Also i hope Raskim will come back asap so it will go open and everybody is happy

Old   #48

Received Thanks: 1,007
I talked with my doc and He told me that i cant go home the next 3 days.
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawness View Post
You sir are ignorant

Shall we test at level 20 for ever? We are the first ones who foudn several bugs and reported them to Charlie. He was so kind to fix some of them right away.

So would everyone here be so kind and stay on topic instead of complaining who Charlie handles things "alone" right now?

Thanks.
Is not about how many bugs u found, is about Testing, and not playing the game and while u doing it, u find bugs.
Server wont be wiped after that!? And im the ignorant for mention it? No, i just not think only about me but about whats is fair or not, and its not fair a no wipe in a freaking low low rate server, specially in rappelz with so little population, this just would split the server population, that lead us to the point (that leads us to ask for a low rate server) we already know the affects of every single server when this happens, NO DUNGEON PARTYS because of the level gap and low population.

Plus, is not my fault, that you or who thinks like you, think that a "close beta" is played with the same rates , values and factors (it can for test purposes but if u want to test other things, rates should be higher). Its a Close beta, you should know that any close beta, gets wiped in every single private server game.
So please if u want to call someone ignorant at least try not be one.

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Is not about how many bugs u found, is about Testing, and not playing the game and while u doing it, u find bugs.
Server wont be wiped after that!? And im the ignorant for mention it? No, i just not think only about me but about whats is fair or not, and its not fair a no wipe in a freaking low low rate server, specially in rappelz with so little population, this just would split the server population, that lead us to the point (that leads us to ask for a low rate server) we already know the affects of every single server when this happens, NO DUNGEON PARTYS because of the level gap and low population.

Plus, is not my fault, that you or who thinks like you, think that a "close beta" is played with the same rates , values and factors (it can for test purposes but if u want to test other things, rates should be higher). Its a Close beta, you should know that any close beta, gets wiped in every single private server game.
So please if u want to call someone ignorant at least try not be one.
You are still ignorant.

If the server goes live. Guess what will happen. Some will rush it again. And most of the guys will stay in town and talk and complain while never hitting 40+
Old   #51

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We need more if you need a organ or something like that , i can find it for you my mother just die and that last word was : "Raaaaaaskiiiim...."
Old   #52

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaHess View Post
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We need more if you need a organ or something like that , i can find it for you my mother just die and that last word was : "Raaaaaaskiiiim...."
did you just make fun of your mothers death...
Old   #53

Found new "bugs":

-When you dual summon you cant toogle the attack skills of the pets, you need to click at the pet and then at the skill.

-Dungeonbosses gives low exp (exp limit)

-There are Cubes and Skillcards for Masterclasses...
Old   #54

New bug (visual): My harpy (170, while playing today in the funserver) damage was insane in numbers, but the actual amount was normal. This happened only when the mob was chipped, and only with my Harpy. We tried with a WD 170 as well and it was normal. If the mob was not chipped the damage showed was normal.

Here's a screen:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #55

Yo Raskim ~ As u said it's an Natural 6.2 Server i found a couple things that makes me some Questions

Vailed Island has no mobs , and everything else there aswell like Kaia Lake / Unicorn Forest / and Snowfield Basin. the first entrance is like usually no mobs and if ill enter the gate in snowfield basin im getting back to useless vailed island again.

Every Dungeon mobs are [ +++ ] Usually only TOA / TOL / TOE having this as i know :^

Couple of Skills show no cooldowns like Critical Strike / Burning Style / Bolt of Destruction -

There is the Cube Dungeon Entry , just no teleporter for it to get in ~

@ The way to PP The're CUBES and Angels ~ Not Yeti + Angels like it usually is ~

i srsly dont know if u DOWNGRADED the server or something but this is 100% not a Natural 6.2

bei allen respekt raskim du hast soviele großen töne gespuckt und dann erlebe ich sowas hier? xD Nimmt euch aufjedenfall noch ein paar wochen zeit ^^ sonst gibts hier nur content bis PP und dann nichtsmehr ~ kann man direkt Gammel Zesua spielen
Alle haben sich gewundert warum die mobs so HÖLLISCH stark waren die sind einfach mit 3 +++ und nicht 2 ^^

U guys Wondered why mobs are so strong huh? they're 3x +++ , and not 2x ++ How it used to be ~

Edit : Just checked Youtube Video From Official , Saw a Harpy and they we're dpin in m1 they had ++ x)

If ur done with whole server fixes call me ill test it a whole day and can tell u if like 80% of importants stuff working.

# when sand lord stunned me , the stun didnt worked and it did not counted as a debuff.~