I will Start then with Bug fixing.
@ i tested all things alone and i allways try my Best to give the People the oldschool experience. But since These files are very old and some files arent avaible any longer, it Takes time to fix things or create a work around.
Maybe i can rebuild the old tiamat Projekt. I still have all tiamat files and they were build for 6.2
But they have the 9.1 Engine, just downpatched to 6.2
So the Decision lays on Charliefoxtrott.
I would love to walk with WASD and to have more Skillbars with a better GUI
I would love to walk with WASD and to have more Skillbars with a better GUI
go somewhere else then (better gui ? lawl)
Reminder to all its an epic 6.2 Server .. the beta was awesome and there should be just a few bugs n things fixed, raskim already know about Like Everything was fine and should remain the same as beta in general
Reminder to all its an epic 6.2 Server .. the beta was awesome and there should be just a few bugs n things fixed, raskim already know about Like Everything was fine and should remain the same as beta in general
i didnt say i dont like the current server but if raskim has a 9.1 downgraded to 6.2 than why shouldnt we enjoy the better gui and controls?
I will Start then with Bug fixing.
@ i tested all things alone and i allways try my Best to give the People the oldschool experience. But since These files are very old and some files arent avaible any longer, it Takes time to fix things or create a work around.
Maybe i can rebuild the old tiamat Projekt. I still have all tiamat files and they were build for 6.2
But they have the 9.1 Engine, just downpatched to 6.2
So the Decision lays on Charliefoxtrott.
i was a player of tiamat server,a downpatched 9.1 server to 6.2 has alot of advantages (stackable skillcards for expample)
Hey Raskim do you still got somewhere an Feature List of your Tiamat Project ?
Also did Charlie already made a decision on how to continue ? (What Files will be used)
Most populated server? 04/19/2014 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies So I'm looking to get back into SRO during these holidays, what's the most populated server around?
The advertising section is full of shitty server and seems like no one even moderates that section.
What is the most populated server? 01/17/2013 - Seafight - 14 Replies I'm wondering which server has the most players? I'd like to know because I may start Seafight again and don't wanna play alone :D
most populated 80 cap sro server? 09/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies well as the title says is there any lvl 80 cap server with or with out free silk
Most Populated Server 08/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies Hey Guys i was just wondering, out of mere curiosity which one of the conquer servers is most populated...
Or how would i go figuiring that out...