Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Reborn Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hmm

Old 11/21/2016, 07:16   #2

it's okay if you all like that server,
but it's not necessary to create a new topic with that one each third day after creating the last one...

or in other words -> please stop spamming the board with that -_-

Old 11/21/2016, 12:35   #3

Umm Ive made 2 post this being the 3rd and the other was when i wastrying to play other server how is that spam?
Old 11/21/2016, 15:51   #4

I've never said all these threads which I've mentioned are opened by you.
It was a request in general...because there were alread like 5-6 threads about that server. always with the same "deacriptions".
(In my opinion just calling rates is more sh*t than a description))
If you all like that server, just write in one single topic - that's already enough.

« [TR/EN]Dragon Age 9.1 NEW AGE Server | [TOOL]Advanced Code Generator for 'Rappelz' ! »

Similar Threads
Galaxy Cabal EU-USA-ASIA EP1 "Awakened Power" Reborn and NO-Reborn Server
05/21/2015 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 19 Replies
!!WARNING!! To write most of this text i use Google Translate so dont flame on me oke? Be understanding Hello my friends. Today me and my team wanna to introduce you new server for all continents. Work on the server we start almost two years ago. In this time we had to face many challenges they put up against us technical difficulties. But now.. Our team consists of fourteen people, including professional graphic designers , map makers and developers. We call ourselves "Galaxy Team" and...
[Interlude international server] BFD:reborn x100 LIVE server April 28th.
04/12/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
BFD:Reborn x100 LIVE server April 28th. Saturday. Classical Reborn rates (XP - 100x) NO GMSHOP, no NPC-Buffer and so on. Our forums are open for suggestions and interesting ideas, we will look into them. In the mean time please help us to decide donate by voting HERE -> forum.bfdr.eu/showthread.php?41413-Future-BFD-Reborn-C6-Donate-system Every vote counts so please make sure that you vote! Website: bfdr.eu Forum: forum.bfdr.eu/index.php
Selling a two times reborn archer and a non-reborn monk.
11/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Okay, I have decided to start a selling thread of my own. I'm willing to agree to single offers for each of the characters, but I'd much rather sell them both, hence they're both on one server. They're both on Dreams > Dream. The archer is reborn two times and has very great statistics. The monk is not yet reborn, but has an inspiring charm. I would accept payments, which are only done in game. I would trade for in game values, for example Dragon Balls or anything else. I do not exchange...