Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

All epic bugged?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All epic bugged?

Hi guys, i tried many files, but later 2-3 month i don't find 1 client witout bugs... someone can send me a link about a good rappelz client?? i love 7.3 but also other epic was good...

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
When the developers patch the game they patch both the client and the server side files.

When the server files are appropriated from the developers by the generous souls on these forums who choose to share them with us. The patched client will match perfectly right at that point and time.

At any other time the client will be at a different revision level than the server files and there will be bugs that need to be fixed. This is in addition to all of the bugs that he game normally has anyway even on matched clients and server files.

You will either have to learn to do some repairs or you will have to learn to live with the best matched client you can get.

Even if I chose to share my client right now it is specific to customization and fixes that I have made to my server file set so the only time you will get a set that is worth pursuing is if it has been worked on by a developer who is not a major hack and they choose to release a repack of both server files and client together.

If you ask about your specific bugs in the help thread someone may be able to help give you some insight on how you might fix it.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Ok, thanks a lot for suggest.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 140
Use smoke grimoir tool to make own client

Old   #5

what?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 1
Grimoire is a tool built by another EPVP member that can help you sinc your client to your server.

It was written by ismokedrow aka SilentWisdom and you can find the tool linked in his signature...

He wasn't really telling you to smoke grimoire.
Old   #7

What do you mean, to synchronize the server with the client? I have 7.3 epic, and want only 7.3 files XD my problems are bugs, for example:

-member party can't see other member in party, only who create party can to see all members + later relog no one can to see party
-monster go out or normal range, go sometimes out of map and players can attack them
-people can't use hidden village pass "when they click" for teleport in hidden village pass.
-in the all Hc there are only normal mob and normal boss, not hc mobs and boss
-when players click stone out dungeon for to know information about it and guild that have dungeon, they crash every times
-blacksmiteh shop don't work
Old   #8

the problem i think because you are using [AR] 7.3 client
the problem is the SFrame does not support 7.3 server files that you are using because those files are old version of 7.3

there was only one client that support 7.3 files [ Al7rob ]
Old   #9

7.3 PH SFRAME