Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

No devs could change these?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No devs could change these?

Hi, there are a lot of problems in Rappelz world.

7 Examples.

1- Laksy design is very poor like a stable than city (btw Deva people usually looks like whites so their city should be like Rondo or real world cities lik Genve or something)
2- Most of Summoner skills are copy and paste from magical and warrior classes (e.g. Energy beat, flash, Divine smash, Acid spray, Spinning blow, Wave cut..etc)
3- A lot of unrelated skills have similar icons (e.g. Heed of the Conjuror from Chaos Magician skills and Wrath of heaven from Soul breeder skills have similar icons with different colors though that Deva is a light-based race while Asura is dark-based race).
3-Soul breeders do not have any stun/freeze/sleep/blind skills
2- E4 pet skills are very unique than pet remake in E5 (it seems like devs removed E4 skills because they added dragons and could not create powerful skills like E4 skills)
3- Dungeons of Lost Souls, Ancients, Exile and etc are really generic and similar
4- Soldiers have only two skills for swords and this is not enough at all.
5- Spears and two-handed swords are usless because there are no any classes that have skills for spears or two-handed swords.
6- Deva people does not has hunter class
7- Faces in character creation are very limited.

Old   #2

hard but possible ,
no one would edit that much unless if its official , because it cost alot of time and effort and alot of knowledge ,

Old   #3

I'm pretty sure we can speculate this even further bringing more than 7 "examples" of what's wrong. Crappelz is known to heavily recycle content - can we count how many differently skinned White Dragons we have? I find this topic narrow minded.

One of the biggest mistakes Rappelz developers made is it's engine. Creating a custom engine from scratch would require years of testing and development. Check the Wiki and Google a little how long they took. This game is known for actively decaying and dying (yes, everyone has said Rappelz is dying since Epic4, but compare the active player count and the number of servers we have now). Bringing Rappelz back from soon-to-be-dead state would require a whole different engine (ie. Rappelz 2, but that has been discussed since.. the beginning).

In regards to all further "Rappelz is dying", "this game is broke" etc topics and discussion we can clearly state this game no longer has publicity. Reviving this would require publicity. The official developers put less time and effort in this than experienced private server developers do. It's already being milked like a cow on GMO.

In response to thefear511 - most of the higher end developers we have here could go in depth like that with ease and wouldn't require "alot of time", "effort" and "alot of knowledge".

If this is TLDR then I can sum this up - Rappelz is a dead game actively decaying.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post
I'm pretty sure we can speculate this even further bringing more than 7 "examples" of what's wrong. Crappelz is known to heavily recycle content - can we count how many differently skinned White Dragons we have? I find this topic narrow minded.

One of the biggest mistakes Rappelz developers made is it's engine. Creating a custom engine from scratch would require years of testing and development. Check the Wiki and Google a little how long they took. This game is known for actively decaying and dying (yes, everyone has said Rappelz is dying since Epic4, but compare the active player count and the number of servers we have now). Bringing Rappelz back from soon-to-be-dead state would require a whole different engine (ie. Rappelz 2, but that has been discussed since.. the beginning).

In regards to all further "Rappelz is dying", "this game is broke" etc topics and discussion we can clearly state this game no longer has publicity. Reviving this would require publicity. The official developers put less time and effort in this than experienced private server developers do. It's already being milked like a cow on GMO.

In response to thefear511 - most of the higher end developers we have here could go in depth like that with ease and wouldn't require "alot of time", "effort" and "alot of knowledge".

If this is TLDR then I can sum this up - Rappelz is a dead game actively decaying.
are you a dev to say its not hard ^^?

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 1,007
To be Honest, alsmost everything you listed is a work of maybe 1 day. (2 if im doing a break xD).

But the Fact stays that the Engine is just broken.

So an Emu would be the better way but an Emu isnt an 1 week challenge.

And @thefear511

Im an experienced DEV in my Opinion and yes, with the current Engine and Knowledge, this arent hard changes.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
To be Honest, alsmost everything you listed is a work of maybe 1 day. (2 if im doing a break xD).

And @thefear511

Im an experienced DEV in my Opinion and yes, with the current Engine and Knowledge, this arent hard changes.
well we might wana see new features in your server .
i know alot of server can't do a register page -_- so thats why i said its hard cause its deep to change skills animation and things like that
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
are you a dev to say its not hard ^^?
I do not consider myself an experienced developer, but, yes, I am a developer.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post

Lol this topic do not has a mind so why it narrow minded ?

Quote:

And @thefear511

I am sorry are you kidding me? unless if you mean offcial devs. thefear511 is right.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questiontest View Post
Lol this topic do not has a mind so why it narrow minded ?

I am sorry are you kidding me? unless if you mean offcial devs. thefear511 is right.
well i trust some devs skills but it will take along time to configure how to configure and to set alot of plans if somthing fail or get corrupted
Old   #10

Quote:

And @thefear511

me and raskim had a bad start but the guy isnt lieing he is **** good at what he does so whatever he is saying i wouldnt doubt him