Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New E 9.1 EN Server :)

Discussion on New E 9.1 EN Server :) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 06/29/2017, 22:13   #316

elite*gold: 0
Amm i dont have minimap can u help me?
if i want a fullscreen i have "Not work"
launcher_01 not work bcs "JIT"
Old 06/30/2017, 07:37   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabiajkowicz View Post
Amm i dont have minimap can u help me?
if i want a fullscreen i have "Not work"
launcher_01 not work bcs "JIT"
Do you have the new client?
Try to start is as admin if it still dont work use the launcher_02

If still any suggestion tell me
Old 07/02/2017, 16:42   #318

I love the server, my only concern is money. Yeah is easy to farm at lv 160, but what about the 150s, things should be a little more affordable, for example the soul creature respect-potion, that is 1bil. I wouldn't matter if that were the price if the server was very populated, but there are only 20 people online at most at all times, and those online are lvling, there is no current currency as all you farm is lak. As far as lak, cube dungeon has the worst lak income, and that is where you spend most of your 150s-160, I would recommend increasing lak rate in that dungeon. I would suggest lowering the prices just a little bit? Unlimitted bag for 10bil? Make that 5bil or something? Prices lowered byhalf, things are hard as it is right now.

Overall:
-Lower some prices for items (Creature Soul Respect, Unlimited Bag, Belt upgrades, necklace upgrade)
-Increase Lak Income on Cube Dungeon

Other than that, server is great, and I love the community. More players should come and join to have fun.

-BUMP
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2017, 21:49   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by delparty13 View Post
I love the server, my only concern is money. Yeah is easy to farm at lv 160, but what about the 150s, things should be a little more affordable, for example the soul creature respect-potion, that is 1bil. I wouldn't matter if that were the price if the server was very populated, but there are only 20 people online at most at all times, and those online are lvling, there is no current currency as all you farm is lak. As far as lak, cube dungeon has the worst lak income, and that is where you spend most of your 150s-160, I would recommend increasing lak rate in that dungeon. I would suggest lowering the prices just a little bit? Unlimitted bag for 10bil? Make that 5bil or something? Prices lowered byhalf, things are hard as it is right now.

Overall:
-Lower some prices for items (Creature Soul Respect, Unlimited Bag, Belt upgrades, necklace upgrade)
-Increase Lak Income on Cube Dungeon

Other than that, server is great, and I love the community. More players should come and join to have fun.

-BUMP
Agree 100%. I like the server a lot too. It's obvious that the developer has put a lot of work into it. I agree with all of your points -- right now the best place to farm lak is secret ToA/ToLS/ToE, but the gear drops there are terrible (and the experience is not great either). It would be nice if cube dropped more lak since it is a VERY hard dungeon, you basically need perfect gear to have a good kill speed there.

Also I think e-repair should be cheaper, maybe 100m since earlier I suggested 5m and he said no. So now I'm suggesting 100m. I think 250m is way too expensive.

edit:

Some other suggestions I have:

- It would be nice if there was a teleporter to Charmer Jeina in Pyre Site since the sword quest can be very expensive, and you may need to leave and come back once you have more money (happened to me several times).

- Please reduce the cooldown of Master Crystal by half. This would make it easier to do the Master Class Trials quests. (alternatively you can double the length of the Master Crystal buff).

BUG: The NPC which sells your stuff for you -- the soul stone seller is bugged; it will sell everything automatically as soon as you click on it; you don't get to select which stones to sell.

- Also could you please remove Curious Wooden Boxes from the drop tables? They are so heavy that you have to constantly open your inventory to delete them. It is very annoying. (or maybe can you decrease their weight? Maybe change it to 0.1).

edit:

I just wanted to add that I really love your server and I am very happy that you have made it and continue to support it. I really appreciate it. It's a really fun server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2017, 22:23   #320

how can i register
Old 07/04/2017, 05:37   #321

in the launcher is the registration.
start the launcher and then klick the button registration.
Old 07/04/2017, 18:41   #322

BUG(?): The Dura 3 (*******) Master Class helmet gives non-dura enchantment bonuses, rather than Dura 3 ones.
Old 07/05/2017, 12:38   #323

I wilö check it and soon i will increase the lak drops

changed some stuffs to selling NPC.

lak rate is increased now
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/06/2017, 14:07   #324

While I appreciate the work you have put into the server, the change to the seller npc was way overkill. No one uses it now. It only needed to have skill cards added. If you would like to keep it the way it is please add some all encompassing sell all options at the bottom for those of us who don't want to click through 65 menus to sell our items. The seller npc is a huge draw for the server I hate to see it not be useful. The lak update seems to be working well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2017, 14:10   #325

Allright will check the npc seller
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2017, 15:40   #326

- Could you please remove the requirement to last hit the mobs in the Tingel Tangel quest? Just let it be "kill the mobs in the time required" rather than "last hit the mobs in the time required."

I think this quest favors classes that do very high damage, and severely impedes classes which are more tank-oriented. That can change easily if you simply change the requirements from "last hit" to "kill."

edit:

3. Please improve pet experience.

I am level 165. I get about 0.28% experience per mob. I am a pet class, and my pet only receives 0.11% experience per mob. My pet is level 158.

I am 7 levels higher than my pet, but I receive more than double the amount of experience that my pet receives, and I'm a pet class. I can only imagine how hard it is for non- pet classes.

Please fix this! My pet should be leveling FASTER than me, not slower!
Old 07/08/2017, 17:32   #327

I wonder if you have plans to put Final Sealing Scrolls in the game? If you don't currently have plans, please reconsider. Thank you
Old 07/10/2017, 18:52   #328

Bug: My +10 level 10 Butka's primal necklace holds 16,5kk lak. My +10 level 10 Butka's ******* necklace holds 11kk lak.

Shouldn't they both hold 16,5kk lak?
Old 07/10/2017, 19:45   #329

Bug: My 170 Warrior +22 lvl 10 armor got 8,3k pdef and 15,5k mdef
- Warrior armor of a friend: +22 got 10k pdef and 12k mdef or sth like that
- Mage armor of a friend: +20 got 12,6k pdef and 7k mdef
Old 07/10/2017, 21:33   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by aludar View Post
Bug: My 170 Warrior +22 lvl 10 armor got 8,3k pdef and 15,5k mdef
- Warrior armor of a friend: +22 got 10k pdef and 12k mdef or sth like that