Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New E 9.1 EN Server :)

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emberfly View Post
Played it for a few hours. Got to 87 or so.

- I strongly dislike the puzzle graphics. Horizon looks so hideous; I can see why no one ever goes there on your server. In every other server, Horizon is the place to be -- everyone goes there. But on your server, because of the hideous graphics, it is a ghost town. Everyone goes to HV instead. That is such a shame.

- The prices for basic items like cubes and e-pro and e-repair are way too high. For a new player, it would take ages to be able to afford a good weapon. The only way to make money is to farm Veiland Island at r7, and it will take a long time to get there without a good weapon. There aren't enough people on the server to form a group, so soloing is the only way to go, but you've removed that option by making cubes and e-pro extremely hard to get.

- I love the NPC who auto-sells your loot. I wish every server had that. That is awesome.
With the next new client horizon eill be normal

About the r2 - r6 stuffs i will reduce the prices.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #302

Let me know when that happens and I will play again

Old   #303

----------

IMPORTANT:

If you have the Client before 27.06.2017 please download the new one and delete the old one! had to made some changes on the Client.

----------

- Horizon is now normal.
- Fixed Field Boss,
- Fixed Mobs in Land of the Souls.
- Taming Rate x2,
- Creature Taming have an CD for 1 sec.
- Changed Price for R2 - R6 E-Pros.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_d_dragon View Post
----------

IMPORTANT:

If you have the Client before 25.06.2017 please download the new one and delete the old one! had to made some changes on the Client.

----------

- Horizon is now normal.
- Fixed Field Boss,
- Fixed Mobs in Land of the Souls.
- Taming Rate x2,
- Creature Taming have an CD for 1 sec.
- Changed Price for R2 - R6 E-Pros.

Heres the new Client: 25.06.2017

Mystical Client 9.1
Hi, I found a glitch on your server that has lost me 90m JP.

On your NPC, on the "change JP to GP" menu, if you click "change all JP to GP," it gives you the wrong amount. I traded about 90m JP for GP and only got 12k GP. Everyone on the server is saying that "that's impossible -- you're supposed to get 100k GP for every 10m JP."

So, yeah, you have a glitch on your hands. Apparently it works if you use the buttons above that one -- trade in exact amounts of JP. But if you trade in all, you get almost no GP. It's very sad

Old   #305

Wurde etwas an den buffs gešndert?
kann die Gladiators nicht mehr werfen.
Old   #306

Okii i will check tonight the npc.

Ja die gladiatoren und pieces habe ich als event buffs drinne deswegen kannst du die pieces gerade nicht benutzen. Da du sie schon hast
Thanks
1 User
Old   #307

Pet Astarot not working properly. Please fix, I spent a lot of time farming for the Gen Points. Thank you!
It first says is Special Soul pet, when its an Unique. and also there are no skills for it.

Old   #308

Okii i will check it today. Thanks
Old   #309

Hmm meiner hat auch keine skills.
und ist unsichbar.

Hmm my has also no skills.
And is invisible.
Old   #310

Client and server will be updated the next days to fix some bugs. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old   #311

mc quests

why is servers still making us do mc quest this is so very off putting and to find out now this server you have to do mc sucks rupees dont hardly drop there seems to be somthin else missing toons dont fight so well
Thanks
1 User
Old   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimkow3 View Post
why is servers still making us do mc quest this is so very off putting and to find out now this server you have to do mc sucks rupees dont hardly drop there seems to be somthin else missing toons dont fight so well
I agree. I hate doing the witch quests and mc quests. I love how on Zesua you can just change jobs at the NPC for master class. It's so nice.. hate doing those mc quests on every single character.

Also:
I don't see why e-repair is 250m. That prevents us from being able to use fortune cubes. I wish it was 5m just like e-pro was. That way we can use fortunes + e-repair at low enchantment levels, and ancients + e-pro at high enchantment levels.

As you have it now, there is no reason to ever use e-repair. It is about 50 to 100 times the price that it should be.
Old   #313

Pls dont cut price of e-repair. 250m it's ok. thats make quest for MC sword rather complex. Mirror cards for 250kk it's cool too. it's make unique pets really unique.

But we have some bug -_- i cant recharge my repair stone
Old   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsharp View Post
Pls dont cut price of e-repair. 250m it's ok. thats make quest for MC sword rather complex. Mirror cards for 250kk it's cool too. it's make unique pets really unique.

But we have some bug -_- i cant recharge my repair stone
yeah if ur r7 its easy to farm rupees.

about some bugs yeah im already looking for it, it have some more bugs i though but had not much time to test before i uploaded the client. but im working for it

So finaly i fixed the bugs you all told me, thanks for waiting!

but yeah again and at last.. u will nee the new Client.

so please delete the old one and download the new one, thanks and realy sorry for that!

Mystical Server 9.1 Client + Launcher 01

if u have trouble with the Launcher_01 try to test it as admin, else take the Launcher_02.

For all i have a gift in your Item Box!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #315

Update:

Added by the NPC "Mystical Merchant" an Combinations Script. it allow to change 10x, 25x, 50x, 100x, 250x, 500x and 1000x Rank 2 - 7 Def or Strikes with Rank 2 - 7 Ancient Elements Defs and Strikes to Rank 2 - 7 Ancient Cubes Defs or Strike.

an Example: u will need 10x R7 Cube Strikes + 10x R7 Ancient Element Strike in your inventory to use it.

Thanks
1 User