Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] DROP IT, Hater's enter here

Discussion on [Release] DROP IT, Hater's enter here within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/17/2016, 07:08   #16

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbatouri View Post
×_× I cant see anything :3 xD nice joke
It was there but he removed them , (same goes with his Real database manager and Manage_it and other tools) .
Old 01/17/2016, 10:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,011
I won't release anything on epvp anymore. This community is a whole piece of dirt and also some mods favourite some member more than other. And .Blackcat, you are NOT allowed to put anything of my work to your center.
Old 01/17/2016, 10:35   #18

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
I won't release anything on epvp anymore. This community is a whole piece of dirt and also some mods favourite some member more than other. And .Blackcat, you are NOT allowed to put anything of my work to your center.
I just removed everything , thanks for letting me know .
Old 01/23/2016, 22:08   #19

Have every one the DropIT Tool ?
Old 01/24/2016, 05:31   #20

Received Thanks: 1,011
I removed it for an Reason and asking others for it is an dumbass move.
Old 01/27/2016, 00:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
I removed it for an Reason and asking others for it is an dumbass move.
With respect Raskim,
I have been away for quite a long time...real life has a way of pulling one in numerous directions. I was unable to download any of your tools...truly my loss. But when I saw this particular post...I had to sign in and comment..

I do not know the reasons why you removed your tools...I am sure whatever it/they may be, you made a decision best for you. But, Sir, I ask you...do you honestly believe the entire community is ...how to put it..shall I say...less then appreciative of your work ?

I gave up on creating a server for my kids quite a while ago...I could never get the soul taming to work out...my own incompetence I am sure...but what I did to get to work..I did so because of the people in this community....with files and tools shared and ideas discussed...and for that, I will eternally be grateful.

I am not a knowledgeable person...but I do know this..one bad apple can spoil a barrel of apples....but one should not destroy an orchard because of one bad apple.

I am not asking for anything Sir......I am merely saying....we...the community...are not all bad.

As I have always been,
respectfully..Azreil.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/23/2018, 20:14   #22

anyones got the this still?
Old 07/24/2018, 14:46   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariathao View Post
anyones got the this still?
yes however im not sure to publish it again, i might just not since it was his choice to null the topic and it was his will to stop giving anything to this community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2018, 18:12   #24

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
yes however im not sure to publish it again, i might just not since it was his choice to null the topic and it was his will to stop giving anything to this community.
Keep it for yourself. He nulled it for his own reasons, now that he's gone let him rest in peace.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/24/2018, 21:02   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Keep it for yourself. He nulled it for his own reasons, now that he's gone let him rest in peace.
I don't need\use it, I just simply answered his question and gave my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread