Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DDoS/Ad? really?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DDoS/Ad? really?

NULLED..

Case discussed privately with C1pher and resolved.

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,154
nulled

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,411
I don't buy it, they don't need to ddos your weak *** **** lmao
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,007
NULL

Old   #5

My responses lays under your answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Kidding me?

1. DDOS = Distributed Denial of Service which means that there must be more than one person who is DOSing you! I'm controlling all of our servers and can promise that none of our servers is attacking you!

A1: It isn't your Server C1pher is attacking, it is one of your members which is using their personal computer/home PC for such and all the attacks were resulted in failure.

2. I know that some player did a joke on your server yesterday. I'm sorry for the advertising.

3. If you accept luas from your player that contain exploid code and leads to the hack of your server you are at least a bit responsible for your issues!

A3: I do know and I do understand and I do take the responsibility for such. Which isn't the case here.

4. I don't like to read things like that about my team members. There is no DDOS from any of my staff members going on. Please don't tell any lies on epvpers or open threads with unconfirmed information!

A4: No lies is being posted I am old enough to understand and to not spread false information or misleading info publicly. And the info I posted based on Raskim's IP of last nights attempt and flaming attitude and the same IP used to attempt of DDoS.

5. Next time if you think there is a member of nemesis team attacking you talk to me! I think i tried to help you a lot in the last time. Isn't it fair to talk to me before throwing things like that around that are completely wrong!

A5: this is my fault for not posting it to your directly instead of publicly, and I take the responsibility for this.

6. DDOS needs a BotNet...and nobody who lives in germany will ddos you because you will go to jail for things like that. So please shut the fuck
up!

A6: Nice attitude at the end highly appreciate your maturity, and I do understand that DDoS in germany or many other countries in matter of fact is punishable by law IF REPORTED and PROVED, which what I did, I reported the IP that used to DDoS to their ISP. Which is a mature act of handling such.
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,007
NULL
Old   #7

Thank you C1pher for discussing this with me via private and the case is resolved in peace and my apologize once again for posting publicly and would resulted to a better results earlier if this was diverted to your attention immediately.

-The original topic will be NULLED

Kind and best regards,
Mark.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Lol, this is some funny ****.