Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] Enhance limitation pass fix

Old   #16

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
if you want a release do a release otherwise shut up but don't start bullshit like that! You are selling things you never hm really? were able to do without glandu's help. Leecher.
i am selling things i am able to to do without glandu's help.
if we follow that way of declaration rights - everyone there never were able to create anything without koreans help (who created rappelz). lmao.

btw yes, he taught me some cracking tricks and i respect it. i also respect that he dont do that for money. but its only our deal. he is the guy appeared when i needed help in theoretical things, otherwise i would have it from the internet simply searching for an info.

and humble yourself you are not able to shut me up. unfortunately.

#null

Quote:
don't start bullshit like that!
though that forcing developers to work is bullshit is the reason community dies

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
i am selling things i am able to to do without glandu's help.
if we follow that way of declaration rights - everyone there never were able to create anything without koreans help (who created rappelz). lmao.

btw yes, he taught me some cracking tricks and i respect it. i also respect that he dont do that for money. but its only our deal. he is the guy appeared when i needed help in theoretical things, otherwise i would have it from the internet simply searching for an info.

and humble yourself you are not able to shut me up. unfortunately.

#null

though that forcing developers to work is bullshit is the reason community dies

If you want to change something you should start by acting like you want the others to behave instead of showing that you are a greedy guy who is trying to solve his financial problems with rappelz...
Developers still working they only left epvpers and that's because of people like you^^ Thanks for showing up why they left^^

Old   #18

Received Thanks: 1,007
Wow, i thought i am an *******, but you, mongreldogg... srsly, GTFO.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Wow, i thought i am an *******, but you, mongreldogg... srsly, GTFO.
highfive

Quote:
If you want to change something you should start by acting like you want the others to behave instead of showing that you are a greedy guy who is trying to solve his financial problems with rappelz...
i already started acting this way, and i am not the only one who does so, for more than a year there was so much ppl who behaves so. and what then? no result.

you said that developers left this section - show me the section/forum where are they are for now and where are they release useful stuff and share their ideas like it was a couple of years before and i'll shut up.

Old   #20

Quote:
highfive

i already started acting this way, and i am not the only one who does so, for more than a year there was so much ppl who behaves so. and what then? no result.

you said that developers left this section - show me the section/forum where are they are for now and where are they release useful stuff and share their ideas like it was a couple of years before and i'll shut up.
1. You started acting like a greedy ***** nothing more.

2. There are still releases but there is almost everything lying around on evperps what you need to work with the 8.1 files. Check smoke and mareks releases here and tell me why they are giving credits to me...community is coming closer to each other again and some devs that weren't talking to each other are talking again. But than people like you are coming destroying everything because they want to make money with the files...

3. No forum where people like you will come grap the work and sell it for own profit. You didn't get the point that these "commercial" releases made the so called dev leaving or trolling the section.

I think you successfully kicked yourself out yesterday!
Old   #21

Quote:
1. You started acting like a greedy ***** nothing more.

2. There are still releases but there is almost everything lying around on evperps what you need to work with the 8.1 files. Check smoke and mareks releases here and tell me why they are giving credits to me...community is coming closer to each other again and some devs that weren't talking to each other are talking again. But than people like you are coming destroying everything because they want to make money with the files...

3. No forum where people like you will come grap the work and sell it for own profit. You didn't get the point that these "commercial" releases made people leaving here.
wasnt that you who created and filled list of releases and wasnt that a gredy ***** which releases are also existing in that list?
i know how it looks i act here.

check another thread about release
Old   #22

Quote:
wasnt that you who created and filled list of releases and wasnt that a gredy ***** which releases are also existing in that list?
i know how it looks i act here.

check another thread about release
Well i see we both won't come together againg^^ Till yesterday i thought you are a good dev now I'm done with you. Good luck for your server.