Sorry I don't have it. Check Raskims Releases as far as I know there is a MarketEditor in one of his tools.
sorry, but you went wrong saying that MSSQl queries from LUA work til 7.4.
That new guide uses stored procedures and global variables and works with later GS's too
[Collection] List of Rappelz-PServers 11/05/2016 - Rappelz Private Server - 85 Replies Hi everyone,
since the old Thread from Xijezu died (Xijezu left this section and won't update the old thread anymore) I talked to Tatsuya and he will stick this thread instead of the outdated one.
Everything else is the same as before...I updated everything till now. If i missed something write me a pm. Old text by Xijezu:
I'll keep this list Up2Date, but here are some rules about getting listed in this topic:
1. Remember that you must have a Backlink to ElitePvPers on your Website!...
[Collection] List of Rappelz-PServers 02/27/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 74 Replies Heyho,
I'll keep this list Up2Date, but here are some rules about getting listed in this topic:
1. Remember that you must have a Backlink to ElitePvPers on your Website!
2. Your server must have a promote-thread in this Forum
3. Your server should exist for more than 1 weeks!
4. Your server must be a Root-Server, Hamachi-server wont get listed here!