Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with running the sframe

Discussion on Problems with running the sframe within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problems with running the sframe

Good day.
Apologize for my English, use a translator.
The essence of the problem.
When I run launcher.bat runs SFrame.exe client.
Closing the launcher.bat terminates the client ..
I do not know what the problem is, please tell me.
Windows v8.1
client 7.4
SFrame without GameGuard.
Old 10/26/2014, 15:43   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,460
Would be nice to see your launcher.bat and how it is written.

You have left the launcher.bat open and can play the client? The client does not close unless you close the launcher.bat?

A launcher.bat file should not even open a window at all. It should just launch the client. Are you sure you are not closing the client window that the launcher.bat file opens?

Or are you not really using a .bat file at all? Maybe you are using an actual launcher.exe with launch arguments and updating?
Old 10/26/2014, 21:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Would be nice to see your launcher.bat and how it is written.

You have left the launcher.bat open and can play the client? The client does not close unless you close the launcher.bat?

A launcher.bat file should not even open a window at all. It should just launch the client. Are you sure you are not closing the client window that the launcher.bat file opens?

Or are you not really using a .bat file at all? Maybe you are using an actual launcher.exe with launch arguments and updating?
SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:4500 /cash_url_w:888 /cash_url_h:706 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop /commercial_shop_url: /shop_url_w:620 /shop_url_h:633 /help_url: /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633
Old 10/26/2014, 21:23   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,460
Closing a .bat window should not cause the client to close in fact you should be able to close the .bat window automatically with...

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:4500 /cash_url_w:888 /cash_url_h:706 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop /commercial_shop_url: /shop_url_w:620 /shop_url_h:633 /help_url: /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633

Not sure why you have duplicate url in there for item shop and the help url both pointing to an item shop but whatever.

Would be easier just to go with the basics until you get things a little more figured out...

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:4500 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /commercial_shop /cash