Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make trainers?

Discussion on how to make trainers? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make trainers?

how to make a trainer for dungeon rampage by using cheat engine?
Old 03/19/2014, 10:58   #2

you cant
cheat engine doesnt work on rappelz thank ***
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2014, 14:57   #3

Received Thanks: 1,210
It's working with rappelz^^ but only if you modify values the server is working with and not the client is working with...

so it will only work if you have direct access to the server.exe and then you won't need a trainer cause you can use gameservercommands^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9d Trainers here ya go have fun
06/28/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
Havent been playing the game lately but both trainers where working a month ago. These are just the same trainers posted here years ago just renamed so gameguard doenst pick them up . Oh and like i said dont know if the y still work havent been playing for about a month found better stuff to di but since u guys wanna play i guess i help you out.any way both trainers are in the archived file.theres no PW so dont wanna see any posts about that. the 1st one amoumain is ready to go just...
How to make VC++ trainers for Warrock
12/12/2007 - WarRock - 5 Replies
QUELLE:Dxt H4x Owns!!!! - How to make C++ trainers 1)Open VC++,Goto file/new/ MFC app wisard.exe Make Project name: example = (My trainer), then hit ok Now it asks you what type of application you want to make(clcik dialog based),hit next now it asks what features would you like to include(leave same)Next it asks what other support(Unclick ActiveX Controls),Hit next and finish,it opens a new window, hit ok We now have our trainer template (or better known as Dialog)