Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Wind Pixy

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Wind Pixy

Here's the release of all files needed to make wind pixy work, which ismokedrow and I had working on the time having TSP.

(see attachment)

Goodluck building!

-Thebrain
Attached Files
File Type: zip windpix.zip (116.1 KB, 178 views)

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 140
I think i done all good but for me it is still fiery pixi(red one)

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,411
I feel like I should warn people of a couple things since I wasn't prompted about this release before hand:

This is far from complete and you will have to build everything related to get her to work proper, secondly you will have to use custom monstermotionset and modeleffectresource entries to get her to show proper + you will have to add several custom icons + strings to the game + tie her to her proper card (forest pixie) and add all of her skills.

Since I have been asked already, I will make a proper release of her (Sorry TheBrain, but you shoulda asked me first mate -- you know who Envy belonged to and who restored her.)

BTW the biggest thing I would like to point out, is unless someone knows how to translate the earth_pixy animations to their proper int and then register those int's with the sframe/gs the wind pixy as she is without butchering your BP/RP will NOT WORK unless used in epic 6.2

Final Note:

The Forest Pixie or FP as I nick named it is not something that was made by TheBrain or myself, she naturally existed in small fragments within some of the older clients. TheBrain sent me a collection of the models and scraps he had found and I began to repair her -- I rebuilt her fully with TheBrain (models) and a recolored bubble texture + Fyben did some coloring for her icons and the like.
Old   #4

which epic was the wind pixie and forest pixie in? just wondering.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 1
It was never completely released. Like the Ent and Astarot, of course now we are able to attain the Ent but the Astarot, Windy Pixie and Forest Pixies remain attainable only if we complete them.

Of course Lilith and Mephisto models are hiding in there for some reason also.

The official game has gone through so many developing teams they can't keep track of each others feats or incomplete work.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It was never completely released. Like the Ent and Astarot, of course now we are able to attain the Ent but the Astarot, Windy Pixie and Forest Pixies remain attainable only if we complete them.

The official game has gone through so many developing teams they can't keep track of each others feats or incomplete work.
Thanks i always been interested in astarot and rest of the pets.
Old   #7

[QUOTE=thndr

The official game has gone through so many developing teams they can't keep track of each others feats or incomplete work.[/QUOTE]

lol I have been trying to get Lilith and Mephisto to work on my little home server but am not pc literate enough to accomplish the task and just land up messing up the server each time, kids don't want me messing with it anymore
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesday Brock View Post
lol I have been trying to get Lilith and Mephisto to work on my little home server but am not pc literate enough to accomplish the task and just land up messing up the server each time, kids don't want me messing with it anymore
they technically changed teams twice rappelz creer aka epic 1 had one team galanet bought the rights to it and recreated it as rappelz in which case im not sure if the team was fired before or after open beta i just know that apon release of closed beta it was a diffrent team since then the coding styles dont seem to have changed i could be wrong tho it is galanet someones always quitting
Old   #9

Actually it was ran as Rappler Creer by the first development team until it was purchased by Nflavor

It wasn't until epic 5 or 6 that Nflavor was purchased or bought out by Gala Labs the development division that also owns Gala Net

Each team of course tries to maintain the same coding styles so there is some form of continuity in the programming in case the game is ever sold.

Yet what I was referring as far as keeping track of what was being done, was the actual content that was released or not released some teams just decided to take a different direction.

You should see what the plans were during Rappler Creer for the White Dragon test creatures that are in the dbo.SummonResource database and the original screen shots from Creer.

It was a completely different looking beast altogether. I do have some screen shots of it if anyone is interested.
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 2,411
Well Thndr that's slightly speculative and to clear some things up Lafferty Entertainment owned Rappelz originally. (Basically all the way through e1) then it was sold to Nflavor who controlled it up to around e3 when it was switched to Gala-Labs (well Nflavor was bought out by Gala-Labs -- pretty much merged)

The reason it looked so different is because it used a completely different lighting system and a pretty different NX3 (modeling system)

The Astaroth was literally around before the ENT but after the WD, not really sure what happened because the WD is the only model to be purely just "MISSING" or completely MIA (even fragments of the Wind/Earth Pixy still exist naturally in e2+ clients) [Fun Fact: The astaroths animations are literally broken, even if you add them they will not work at all (they still lay dormant inside of the e2 clients)
Old   #11

Actually the Astaroth animations are not broken. But there is an animation missing that makes the astaroth bug out when you attack a monster.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
Actually the Astaroth animations are not broken. But there is an animation missing that makes the astaroth bug out when you attack a monster.
By bug out do you mean disappear on and off, because mine does this on the 8.1 release but I do not remember it doing it on the 7.4 release although I didn't attack a lot if at all with it before I switched to 8.1

Not sure if it is what you are referring to or if it is a motion file problem. If I return to town it remains visible again but out in the field after attacking something it vanishes when it moves.
Old   #13

Not sure but i will assume that it should work with all epics I haven't messed with it since epic 6. But yes I was referring to the disappearing issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Actually it was ran as Rappler Creer by the first development team until it was purchased by Nflavor

It wasn't until epic 5 or 6 that Nflavor was purchased or bought out by Gala Labs the development division that also owns Gala Net

Each team of course tries to maintain the same coding styles so there is some form of continuity in the programming in case the game is ever sold.

Yet what I was referring as far as keeping track of what was being done, was the actual content that was released or not released some teams just decided to take a different direction.

You should see what the plans were during Rappler Creer for the White Dragon test creatures that are in the dbo.SummonResource database and the original screen shots from Creer.

It was a completely different looking beast altogether. I do have some screen shots of it if anyone is interested.
Yeah mate, would love to see some screen shots
Old   #15

there are also files for Earth Pixy

can you send it plz ?