[Release]Sensor - 2nd Wind 02/03/2012 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 201 Replies Alright well this post will be on both MMOElites & ElitePVPers so hats off.
First off I've been lurking these thread for a while keeping tabs on what is happening and downloads. So I've come to the conclusion that it is good in its current state but could be revamped.
Currently I have been injured, I don't want to get in much detail, but it required me to stay off my feet for a while. Since then I've had a lot of free time and being the boring person I am I was thinking about coding and...
[RELEASE]Artisan Wind Socketing 06/17/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies This is for 5165 flatfile:
(meteor upgrade)Go to PacketHandling--->ItemPacket--->MeteorUpgrad e.cs and replace all with this:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
namespace NewestCOServer.PacketHandling.ItemPacket
{
[Release]Wind Bell Quest 5165 Source 12/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies Ok guys here is the Wind Bell Quest for the 5165 source :P
This is from BERGHUIS1 i re-coded it to be for the 5165 source and works great
The reward is a super +1 ring
Super Amethyst Ring +1
Ok go to C:\OldCODB\NPCs.txt
And add this code
An Spells andere Spells haften mit WPE/Make other effects to Spells with WPe 12/18/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies Hi,
Ich hab das ma hier gelesen das man an manche Instant-Spells andere effekte anhängen kann, kann das nochma einer posten? bzw die Addresse schickn wo das schon stand
Hi,
i have read here that i add other effects to Instant-Spells with Wpe, can that any1 post again? Or send the Address where this where post
[Mage] Normale Fire Spells in Felfire Spells 04/20/2007 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies Hi Leute.
Bin erst gestern auf dieses Forum gestoßen und war sofort von euch begeistert :P
Hab mir gleich mal den Model Change Thread angeguckt und auch schon ausprobiert. Illusionäre Rute in ein Raid Epic verwandelt, hat super geklappt.
So, jetz mal zum Thema hier: Es gibt ja diese Felfire Spells... die sehen so aus wie die Spells vom Magier (Fireball, Pyroblast, Blast Wave ect.) nur eben in Grün. Und ich will die Spells von meinem Mage Twink in diese Felfire Spells umwandeln. Aber wie...