Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(OPEN SOURCE)[RELEASE] ACRM - Advanced Client Resource Manager

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
(OPEN SOURCE)[RELEASE] ACRM - Advanced Client Resource Manager

Hello community,

I no longer have the time available to me to complete this project and the original co-developer who was writing it with me has fully retired. We were so excited to see the project hit the shelves and I believe that is entirely still possible!

What is it?

ACRM is a client manager, e.g. it handles Load from DB/RDB, Save to DB/RDB, single/multiple file-hashing and more.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

What can it do?

Who made it?

Warning

The tool currently support very very few 7.3,7.4,8.1 RDB/DB as it was being built around 6.2/7.2 first. So all things for 6.2/7.2 should work if my memory serves. A lot of DB/RDB don't change from epic to epic, this tool had built in version checking meaning: when you load the rdb if the tool is programed to recognize the rdb as one with multiple formats it will allow you to pick and epic (you will have to code this yourself but ALL code is very well organized and heavily commented)

OH! Also, I never added multi epic support to saving, so right now ACRM will only save for the 7.1/6.2 on speciality db's unless otherwise stated!!!!

Thanks

Def a big thanks to xXExiledXx or the original coder and co-founder of ACRE which he has cleared to be used by anyone who wishes and it can be found here @ http://code.google.com/p/advanced-cl...source-manager. This man showed me the true meaning of forgiveness and has just been a wonder to code with again, I wish him the best.

Def a big shout out to TheBrain even though he is a self centered lying ******* he is a **** good decoder and has always provided solid work when he wasn't stirring the pot.

I want to thank everyone who encouraged me to make all my open source releases, I know they were perfect but they were **** sure something to build on. I hope you all take this tool and use it to make your server lives easier and just hopefully the asshats trying to bargain an 8.3 GS for a 7.2 GS will stop being dumb and just release it (here's to hoping)

Well, enjoy!!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar ACRM.rar (1.66 MB, 619 views)

Thanks
18 Users
Old   #2

Still based and Still used code without the authorization of his real developper aka xXExiledXx...

And yes give credit to his don't allow you to share HIS work !

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
Still based and Still used code without the authorization of his real developper aka xXExiledXx...

And yes give credit to his don't allow you to share HIS work !
Don't worry I've already sent a pm to xXExiledXx asking him to come verify what I already know, he fully planned to release this with me side-by-side you ingrate. We planned to drop ACRM and DATABURNER.DLL at the same time -- things got complicated in his life, he retired: things just got complicated with my life and I'm retiring. Neither of the original developers wish to continue the respective projects DATABURNER.DLL (Which ACRM is written around -- in MY code [Will admit Dustin helped on some key coding issue like SkillTreeResource proper looping during read]) or ACRM.

So when you go to speaking of stolen code just know:

I:

• Designed the GUI
  • Designed all the menu's (albeit one is a blank placeholder)
  • Wrote all of the base code
  • Performed all code organization and commenting
  • Handled Threading
  • Wrote the Log Handling System from scratch
  • Wrote the READ/LOAD/SAVE functions (albeit using a template from ACRE that was okay'd by xXExiledXx himself)
  • Did most all of the error checking and bug testing

Now do what you're good at and crawl back into your hole of nothingness, xXExiledXx will soon either send me a response on Skype which I will use as proof of your stupidity or he will simply post my authority to release this here and now.

,,l,,(^_^) @ Gr4ph0s
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Don't worry I've already sent a pm to xXExiledXx asking him to come verify what I already know, he fully planned to release this with me side-by-side you ingrate. We planned to drop ACRM and DATABURNER.DLL at the same time -- things got complicated in his life, he retired: things just got complicated with my life and I'm retiring. Neither of the original developers wish to continue the respective projects DATABURNER.DLL (Which ACRM is written around -- in MY code [Will admit Dustin helped on some key coding issue like SkillTreeResource proper looping during read]) or ACRM.

So when you go to speaking of stolen code just know:

I:

• Designed the GUI
  • Designed all the menu's (albeit one is a blank placeholder)
  • Wrote all of the base code
  • Performed all code organization and commenting
  • Handled Threading
  • Wrote the Log Handling System from scratch
  • Wrote the READ/LOAD/SAVE functions (albeit using a template from ACRE that was okay'd by xXExiledXx himself)
  • Did most all of the error checking and bug testing

Now do what you're good at and crawl back into your hole of nothingness, xXExiledXx will soon either send me a response on Skype which I will use as proof of your stupidity or he will simply post my authority to release this here and now.

,,l,,(^_^) @ Gr4ph0s
To be honest, designing the GUI and testing the bugs isn't a thing to mention, the hardest part of coding an rdb editor is the data index and byte readers/writers. But since xXExiledXx allowed you to base on ACRE's code, I believe most of the credits actually goes to him. Just making a point.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuStA2222 View Post
To be honest, designing the GUI and testing the bugs isn't a thing to mention, the hardest part of coding an rdb editor is the data index and byte readers/writers. But since xXExiledXx allowed you to base on ACRE's code, I believe most of the credits actually goes to him. Just making a point.
Wow, lol. Look at you ***** you can't help yourself. Kiss my *** the lot of you **** starting cretins. Better than any tool any of you have ever released but you think you can say something. LMAO!

P.S.

Who do you think you are telling me about RDB Editors lmao! Byte Converters? By that you mean the ONE rdb that actual requires a scramble map, e.g. the MonsterResource. Or do you mean the STRING BYTE Converter? Which more convient to me than typing "System.Text.Encoding.Default.GetBytes(input_strin g)" every fudging time. Otherwise -- Yes, I used his scramble map which came from Xijezu or Raskim I am PRETTY sure, so much for knowing what you speak of.

Secondly, I wrote so many of the rdb structure units from scratch and corrected several that xXExiledXx had left flawed in ACRE, furthermore I also corrected and upgraded about 200+kb into ACRE so again you have 0 ideal of what you speak. But then again you originate from a team who is trying to trade an 8.3 GS for a 7.2 GS lmao, that is still some of the funniest **** I've ever read.

I love how you skipped over the part where I said I wrote "ALL base code" that's so funny, maybe you just can't read or perhaps like ihab you're just ******* stupid and don't understand. Perhaps the latter, don't worry though I have SEVERAL more things to release before I'm done here.

And as always, thanks for the bumps lol what an idiot. 8.3 GS for 7.2 trololololololololo
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

Quote:
I will use as proof of your stupidity
Hooo yes proof it !!! :3
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

For anyone who feels like flaming YES i did work on this with drow and YES it is meant to be released now stop flaming
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Wow, lol. Look at you ***** you can't help yourself. Kiss my *** the lot of you **** starting cretins. Better than any tool any of you have ever released but you think you can say something. LMAO!

P.S.

Who do you think you are telling me about RDB Editors lmao! Byte Converters? By that you mean the ONE rdb that actual requires a scramble map, e.g. the MonsterResource. Or do you mean the STRING BYTE Converter? Which more convient to me than typing "System.Text.Encoding.Default.GetBytes(input_strin g)" every fudging time. Otherwise -- Yes, I used his scramble map which came from Xijezu or Raskim I am PRETTY sure, so much for knowing what you speak of.

Secondly, I wrote so many of the rdb structure units from scratch and corrected several that xXExiledXx had left flawed in ACRE, furthermore I also corrected and upgraded about 200+kb into ACRE so again you have 0 ideal of what you speak. But then again you originate from a team who is trying to trade an 8.3 GS for a 7.2 GS lmao, that is still some of the funniest **** I've ever read.

I love how you skipped over the part where I said I wrote "ALL base code" that's so funny, maybe you just can't read or perhaps like ihab you're just ******* stupid and don't understand. Perhaps the latter, don't worry though I have SEVERAL more things to release before I'm done here.

And as always, thanks for the bumps lol what an idiot. 8.3 GS for 7.2 trololololololololo
TL;DR, but I did not mention anything about byte convertors, all I ment is the read/write methods/classes. And who do I think I am? Am I the guy you were crying at for a 7.2 GS?

Dude please stop crying and writing meaningless bullsh*t, I just made a point.

I rest my case.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuStA2222 View Post
TL;DR, but I did not mention anything about byte convertors, all I ment is the read/write methods/classes. And who do I think I am? Am I the guy you were crying at for a 7.2 GS?

Dude please stop crying and writing meaningless bullsh*t, I just made a point.

I rest my case.
I wasn't the idiot speaking on **** I knew nothing about, I rest my case.
Old   #10

no other tool can hold a candle to this all other so called devs need to take notes
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 1,007
I notice nothing has. changed here. Its allways the same with you guys. Oh and btw the scramble map is original from pyrok ;-)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12

Says it supports multiple epics.

Only fully supports 6.2.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Says it supports multiple epics.

Only fully supports 6.2.
Warning

The tool currently support very very few 7.3,7.4,8.1 RDB/DB as it was being built around 6.2/7.2 first. So all things for 6.2/7.2 should work if my memory serves. A lot of DB/RDB don't change from epic to epic, this tool had built in version checking meaning: when you load the rdb if the tool is programed to recognize the rdb as one with multiple formats it will allow you to pick and epic (you will have to code this yourself but ALL code is very well organized and heavily commented)

Reading isn't to hard of a feat
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14

Pardon me...this refuses to run now. (ive tried run as admin, compatibility checker, ...I dunno what happened.....it was working fine three days ago.

This error is thrown in Visual Studio:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in System.dll

Additional information: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg acrm1.jpg (160.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg acrm3.jpg (185.3 KB, 47 views)
Old   #15

just // all code off cpu and ram with visual studio , generate and run the new .exe
i don't know what is changed , an win update or other ...

Thanks
1 User