Before we get on with this "tell all", let me first say, I do not and will not give support for any of the releases from other developers nor the server files themselves. If you have questions pertaining to either of those two items, please ask the person who developed them. I will however answer any questions that pertain to modification of the databases or any lua scripting questions. I will continue to update this when I have the free time. Updates will include all of my stuff, SQL related and scripts that I had released in the past and any that I decide to make in the future. Many of the things listed here are all based on queries and scripts I designed ages ago, if you weren't around back then, then please save your complaints for someone who cares.
Please note that the following is based on the most current server files (8.1), older versions of the server files may have difficulty operating, unless listed as backwards compatible.
The following will be documented and fully tutorial-ed for your convenience.
SQL Queries:
These queries are designed to help you sift through the massive databases to help find specific articles.
Step 1) Open MSSQL and login.
Step 2) Select New Query from the top menu.
Step 3) Copy and Paste one of the following into the New Query window.
Step 4) Click Execute from the top menu.
USE Auth
INSERT INTO Account(account_id,account,password,email,pk_,creationDate_,updateDate_,creatorId_,updatorId_,portId_,type_,accessDate_,password2)
VALUES(account_id,'account_name','account_password','account_email',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'com.elixir.billing.impl.ImmAccount',NULL,NULL)
Search Queries:
Items:
Lists Item ID and Item Name in Ascending order by the Item's ID.
SELECT ITEM.id, item.name_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource ITEM, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE item.name_id = string.code
ORDER BY id ASC
Quests:
Lists Quest ID and Quest Name in Ascending order by Quest's ID.
SELECT QUEST.id, quest.text_id_quest, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.QuestResource QUEST, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE quest.text_id_quest = string.code
ORDER BY id ASC
NPCs:
Lists NPC ID and NPC Title in Ascending order by NPC's ID.
SELECT NPC.id, npc.text_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource NPC, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE npc.text_id = string.code
ORDER BY id ASC
Summons:
Lists Summon ID and Summon Name in Ascending order by Summon's ID.
SELECT SUMMON.id, summon.name_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.SummonResource SUMMON, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE summon.name_id = string.code
ORDER BY id ASC
Skills:
Lists Skill ID and Skill Name in Ascending order by Skill's ID.
SELECT SKILL.id, skill.text_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.SkillResource SKILL, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE skill.text_id = string.code
ORDER BY id ASC
States:
Lists State ID and State Name in Ascending order by State's ID.
SELECT STATE.state_id, state.text_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.StateResource STATE, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE state.text_id = string.code
ORDER BY state_id ASC
Jobs:
Lists Job ID and Job Title in Ascending order by Job's ID.
SELECT JOB.id, job.text_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.JobResource JOB, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE job.text_id = STRING.code
ORDER BY id ASC
Field Props:
Lists Field Prop ID and Field Prop Name in Ascending order by Field Prop's ID.
SELECT PROPP.id, propp.text_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.FieldPropResource PROPP, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE propp.text_id = string.code
ORDER BY id ASC
Item and Drop Groups:
Lists various Item information and what Drop Groups that item is in. Replace change_item_id with the ID of the Item you wish to view.
DECLARE @ITEM_ID int = change_item_id
DECLARE @ITEM int = (SELECT id FROM ItemResource WHERE id = @ITEM_ID)
DECLARE @name_id int = (SELECT name_id FROM ItemResource WHERE id = @ITEM )
DECLARE @tooltip_id int = (SELECT tooltip_id FROM ItemResource WHERE id = @ITEM)
DECLARE @ITEM_N VARCHAR(60) = (SELECT value FROM StringResource WHERE code = @name_id)
DECLARE @ITEM_T VARCHAR(255) = (SELECT value FROM StringResource WHERE code = @tooltip_id)
SELECT id AS "Item ID",@ITEM_N AS "Item Name",@ITEM_T AS "Description",[level] AS "Level",class AS "Class Required",rank AS "Item Rank",use_min_level AS "Min Level Required",use_max_level AS "Max Level Allowed",price AS "Price" FROM itemresource where id = @ITEM
SELECT * FROM DropGroupResource WHERE
(drop_item_id_00 = @ITEM) OR (drop_item_id_01 = @ITEM) OR (drop_item_id_02 = @ITEM) OR (drop_item_id_03 = @ITEM) OR (drop_item_id_04 = @ITEM)
OR (drop_item_id_05 = @ITEM) OR (drop_item_id_06 = @ITEM) OR (drop_item_id_07 = @ITEM) OR (drop_item_id_08 = @ITEM) OR (drop_item_id_09 = @ITEM)
You can add the following just below the WHERE statement to search for specific terms on any of the following search queries:
Quote:
AND value LIKE'%search_term%'
This can be further minipulated by adding a % between multiple terms to narrow down your search, for example: %stamina% will only search for items that have the word Stamina in the value, where as, %stamina%saver% will search for items that have both the words Stamina and Saver in their values.
You can increase the fields that the queries pull from each table by adding into the SELECT line, for example, say you wanted to know the card_id as well as the name and id of a summon, you would simply add summon.card_id, to the SELECT line of the query. Thus it would look like this:
You can even run searches on things other than an item's name, for instance, if you wanted the description instead, you would simply replace item.name_id with item.tooltip_id both in the SELECT line and the WHERE line, as shown here:
Quote:
SELECT ITEM.id, item.tooltip_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource ITEM, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE item.tooltip_id = string.code
Please note that these were made for the 6.3 Server Files, and while they will still work for the most part with current 7.4 and 8.1 Server Files, some functionality is not going to.
Rappelz 6.3 Scripts:Not compatible with server files above 6.3
This a configurable NPC Buff System. You can easily modify the costs and the multiplier for each buff. The system is setup to allow 3 tiers of buff, allowing players to choose from 1 of 3 different buff multipliers. Including 12 different buffs and the option to purchase all buffs at once. The instructions for setup are in the script.
-- Server Files 8.1
Tid-Bits:
This is just a few things I found quite interesting, and thought you might be interested to know.
Yes, you can use the add_event_state() and remove_event_state() built in functions instead of add_state(); These scripts were designed before the add_event_state() function was built into the game system.
I'll make a new version of the Automated Buff System here soon that's made for the newest files soon. As well as a Buff NPC script, and post them.
Hi! I don't know if you could help me make a simple buff for everyone on log in buff script and set it up to work because none of these work for me. Contact me on Skepy
Or you can just add the add_event_state() statements. LUA in Rappelz doesn't require you to setup a function to run most of it's built in methods. And since on_server_init() is already a setup function, you can just add the statements to that function... rather than using a stacked function.
So it would look like this:
Code:
function on_server_init()
roaming()
rare_mob()
guardian_spawn()
random_respawn()
add_event_state(1013,20)
add_event_state(1007,15)
add_event_state(1008,15)
add_event_state(1002,10)
add_event_state(1001,10)
end
i just downloaded ABS Stage 3 Full for my 8.1 server i put the line on my own resource
as you said in instruction and i put the lua file but nothing works ?
Again.... these systems were designed for 6.3/6.4.... not the 8.1 server files, I can't guarantee that they will work with current server versions. The timers certainly wont....
I'll release new ones that are updated for the 8.1 server files probably some time today.
Again.... An unnecessary function.... I'm a professional programmer, and I've been programming with LUA for the past 3 years.... Don't tell me I'm wrong, when I'm the one with 64 Thanks....
Again.... An unnecessary function.... I'm a professional programmer, and I've been programming with LUA for the past 3 years.... Don't tell me I'm wrong, when I'm the one with 64 Thanks....
P.S. Updated Bazaar btw
But your script does not work...
according to Pyrochina at least, I did not try it myself but since mine is scripted and mine is working I really had no need to try.
Makai's Bazaar 10/21/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 4 Replies * Closed *
For a complete and current listing go HERE.
[Bazaar]-Bug! 05/18/2012 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 24 Replies Heyho Warrock Hacker-Community,
hier in dieser Topic möchte ich euch qerne einen Buq vorstellen. Dieser Bug ist simpel!
Es ist ein Buq, wie man in die Treppen laufen kann!
How-To: 1. Geht zu dieser Treppe. http://imgur.com/UfRah.jpg.
2. Stellt euch qenau so an diese Treppe. http://imgur.com/jmQSy.jpg
3. Dann lauft ihr mit der "A" Taste qeqen die Treppe und drückt abwechselnd "c" und Leertaste.
4. Dann müsste das so aussehen:http://i.imgur.com/Qnmw2.jpg Ihr habt es geschafft!
Bazaar hack, any still work? 07/14/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies I've asked some friends to help me find them and they said mastly all of them are taken down because they don't work. also SE flags you when you use it.....but I don't care lol
Vendor/Bazaar Stealing 10/27/2003 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies 1. öffnet n Bazaar Terminal mit /ui action terminalAuctionUse
2. geht zu nem Bank Terminal und öffnet es.. (lasst beide terminals offen, bazaar&bank)
3. jetzt legt ihr euer geld(alles) in die bank und lasst den withdraw screen offen
4. wählt euer item aus das ihr kaufen wollt-> es kommt ne bestätigungs frage diese müsst ihr vorerst offen lassen wie alles andere
5. nu highlighted euer bank terminal und fährt mit eurem cursor über den bestätigungs button der withdraw funktion (noch nicht...