Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DANGER: Powerful DDoS attack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
DANGER: Powerful DDoS attack

Mouri Kite server got powerful DDoS attack from about 1.2k machines and before we prevented it, we have logged IP list of bots.

IP ranges are especially from USA.

Attacks method: UDP flood on 80 and dynamic ports (source port of bots machines is 53 almost everywhere)

List of IP's are included in attachment (open with notepad and enjoy what you see)

Advice to players:
if you had a look into list and found your IP, ask skilled system administrator to clean you operating system from botnet viruses.

Advice to rappelz servers owners: take a look at the list and be careful with that ip's, you should even ban it.

Advice to owner of this botnet: be careful because this list and screenshots that there was an attack from that ip's will be sent to law enforcement agencies of USA and to Microsoft Corp.

Thanks for attention. Enjoy a GAME.
Attached Files
File Type: txt iplist.txt (41.2 KB, 85 views)

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
no wonder i triend to enter your site, and Request Timed Out .

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
law enforcement for a ddos attack on an illegal private server that def made me lol
Old   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackfever View Post
law enforcement for a ddos attack on an illegal private server that def made me lol
american law enforcement agencies are not responsible to prevent illegal content containinng on host located not in USA as well as content is developed not by one of any USA company. but bot net is located in USA and they are responsible to fight with that **** in their country