Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ddos Attack

Discussion on Ddos Attack within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ddos Attack

Hello! It seems like i finally found a nice ps.
I just downloaded it,and made a new player,i was linking all, i quite finished, i just need to link accessories, when something on chat caught my attention.
I tought it was something like a drama but it wasn't.
A guy was asking another guy to contact him on skype because he was going to ddos his pserver and he wanted money.
I did just in time to read and boom.
Log Off.
The server is pretty nice for what i saw,and is new,2 days max online.
This nub attacked him.
So please help this guy if u know him!
This is the link to his pserver post.
Hope someone could do something!
Old 01/15/2012, 22:01   #2

i think we can consider this as a rule now:

Advertisting P-Server on e*pvp = DDOS attacks
Old 01/15/2012, 22:53   #3

I thought multietnic communities i mean multilanguage..Was nice...but sometimes...It's really hard to explain.. I wasn't advertising...ok? Delete this post!i dont' care anymore i understood lot of ppl never understand what i say or don't want to...or maybe they only understand when and what they want...So,again...Delete this post.
Old 01/15/2012, 22:59   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I do not see any need for delete this thread, so I believe it can stay.

Yet I have to tell you that there isn't much that can be done to stop this kind of attacks, the only way is actually getting a DDoS protection which is really expensive.
Old 01/16/2012, 07:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trasholo View Post
I thought multietnic communities i mean multilanguage..Was nice...but sometimes...It's really hard to explain.. I wasn't advertising...ok? Delete this post!i dont' care anymore i understood lot of ppl never understand what i say or don't want to...or maybe they only understand when and what they want...So,again...Delete this post.
He was not saying you were advertising i think he was suggesting that the DDOSer watches this forum for new victims to Extort money from.

Also just a suggestion you might want to change your Sig as it is Way too big for this forum and is in violation of the forum rules. Look to see the rules regarding Signature and Board Rules.
Old 01/17/2012, 14:53   #6

Im Sure he got ddos from Apol i dont know full name but what i know its : He is From Romania , Sibiu .
Old 01/17/2012, 19:26   #7

dude! stop QQIng for ddos is 1 week since i did nto ddos any shaiya servers.
and i wont ddos any server until 1 febuary! so stop it!
/moved to Aion
grrrrr nubs get hacked = apolly fault!
if u see my name apollyon and i ask u to get on skype and i give u my skype ID then come and QQ until that leave my name out Ok?
Old 01/17/2012, 20:48   #8

It wasn't apoll, it was someone called ZeroCool, and the server is still down.
Old 01/18/2012, 04:20   #9

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptiChaox View Post
It wasn't apoll, it was someone called ZeroCool, and the server is still down.
ZeroCool??? ZEROCOOL???? ZEROCOOL!!!!

guy's watch the **** out, this guy can hack THE GIBSON!

Wait wait I have more.

It's ok guys he is only 11.

Oh guy's it's fine he can't touch a computer till he is 18 anywheys.

Guy's it's fine he normaly only makes worms then uploades it to the stock market..
Old 01/18/2012, 04:56   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
LOL bane I think only a select few people are going to get your references there.

But I love them.
Old 01/18/2012, 14:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
LOL bane I think only a select few people are going to get your references there.

But I love them.
My thoughts as well.

It has been a long time. Time to break out the old movie collection.

HACK THE PLANET!

/nerd mode on
Old 01/18/2012, 16:03   #12

lol
well
Bane History :
8 months ago i was ddosing Shaiya Exile, LPH add me like a BIG admin, and after i wake up with epvpers MOD and bigggggg BANE : clime he is BIG HACKER with a big team "Black Hats" and he got 10 years of hacking experience and stuff. i just ignore him and **** until he **** me off and ddos his **** ***!
and guest what after?
Imangine : You take away some boobies from a baby and he will start to cry, Bane did Same! i swer by **** ***!
QQing he is a English teacher and he need internet for school and stuff and his boss will fire him if he dont finish his stuff on internet.
+ my request to stop ddos was " He drop Evpers Mod where like everyone can see he is not dev anymore.
So NUBBBSS stu! you call your self DEV admin and stuff? while u dont know **** about server/internet and stuff!
bane dude go kill your self! i saw many liers in my life but you past all of them srrly!
Old 01/18/2012, 20:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bаne View Post
ZeroCool??? ZEROCOOL???? ZEROCOOL!!!!

guy's watch the **** out, this guy can hack THE GIBSON!

Wait wait I have more.

It's ok guys he is only 11.

Oh guy's it's fine he can't touch a computer till he is 18 anywheys.

Guy's it's fine he normaly only makes worms then uploades it to the stock market..
Don't even get me started on Lord Nikon, Cereal Killer, The Phantom Phreak and Acid Burn. That was the **** i still remember. "Dude it has a 28.8bps modem" LOL

LOL Apolly"Mor"on at it again he keeps threatening but has no real skills using rented irc botnets LOL
Old 01/18/2012, 23:35   #14

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedydude View Post
lol
well
Bane History :
8 months ago i was ddosing Shaiya Exile, LPH add me like a BIG admin, and after i wake up with epvpers MOD and bigggggg BANE : clime he is BIG HACKER with a big team "Black Hats" and he got 10 years of hacking experience and stuff. i just ignore him and shit until he piss me off and ddos his damn ass!
and guest what after?
Imangine : You take away some boobies from a baby and he will start to cry, Bane did Same! i swer by damn god!
QQing he is a English teacher and he need internet for school and stuff and his boss will fire him if he dont finish his stuff on internet.
+ my request to stop ddos was " He drop Evpers Mod where like everyone can see he is not dev anymore.
So NUBBBSS stu! you call your self DEV admin and stuff? while u dont know SHIT about server/internet and stuff!
bane dude go kill your self! i saw many liers in my life but you past all of them srrly!
Let's all just face the fact, first I am a Java teacher at a univiersety, second off I am not going to explain my self in anywhey, you probably couldn't even tell me how to get a java driveby going, or how to rightly secure a server.

You act like I know nothing, but let's face it you know nothing, I just know limitations on things, you probably think the work is just like what you saw in the Matrix or Hackers, you think that if I was a, "real hacker", I could open some type of command prompt like program and instently have access to your PC, that's bullshit and impossible. This isn't the 1990-2000, things have weight now, just attempting to hack you could inpose a international bounty on me... That is deffenitly not something I will waste on your sorry ass.

#request close
Old 01/19/2012, 00:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaOmega View Post
Don't even get me started on Lord Nikon, Cereal Killer, The Phantom Phreak and Acid Burn. That was the **** i still remember. "Dude it has a 28.8bps modem" LOL
LMAO!

My favourite quote

"ZeroCool: Its got a killer refresh rate
AcidBurn: Yea, its 5 times faster than the pentium"
Closed Thread