Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs

Discussion on [Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/05/2017, 20:41   #286

elite*gold: 0
There is a menu "Options -> Show log" that might help in case of error.
Old 01/07/2017, 11:10   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
There is a menu "Options -> Show log" that might help in case of error.

can you give us skillResouce9.1 and item9.4?
Old 01/13/2017, 14:36   #288

I think there isn't 7.3 files itemresource.dll .. I installed 7.3 files and when I tried to get datas from sql it says "check the column name and try again." 9.1 and 7.1 and 8.3 .dll's is not supporting 7.3 .. I tried 9.1 it worked on 9.1 db's
Old 02/26/2017, 01:08   #289

why stop ?

I can not download any version

I want downlaod 2.8.1
Anyone can give me another link for Rappelz RDB Tool
Old 02/26/2017, 02:11   #290

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
They are zip files attached to the first post.

Just click on the zip file you wish to save.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2017, 02:30   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You don't need the dll.

You need the 9.4 items written in a 9.1 format to put into your server tables and your rdb. (This is what xijezu created and released one page back)

can u tell me please how i can do it ?
i need item from diffrenet format to written in difffrenet frormat

i dont wanna 9.4 - 9.1
and thx
Old 05/22/2017, 02:48   #292

elite*gold: 182
Attached is the databases to load item 94 and item ref using the info xijezu provided.
However to load the ref file using this method you will need to edit its header to match a rdb file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ItemRef94Database.zip (2.21 MB, 146 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2017, 08:31   #293

@ i just mention u here
Old 05/22/2017, 13:06   #294

when I read db_item.ref , i get this problem :

Old 05/22/2017, 13:47   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohcenMaher View Post
when I read db_item.ref , i get this problem :

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
Attached is the databases to load item 94 and item ref using the info xijezu provided.
However to load the ref file using this method you will need to edit its header to match a rdb file.
He did write above u need edit its header to match a rdb file
Old 08/27/2017, 02:27   #296

I worked a bit toward easier writing of database description DLL with LUA, after discussion with @ .

I come here with a new release of the RDB Tool with support for LUA description files (while still keeping C++/DLL format as-is and working without changes needed).

You can find the RappelzRDBToolQt in version 3.0.0 in attachment with these changes:
  • Add support for Lua database description file
  • Rewritten xXExiledXx item 9.4 DLL in LUA as Item94Database.lua
  • Added a new zip "RappelzRDBTool-3.0.0-db-lua.zip" containing all database description formats in LUA. These might contain errors, so these won't replace existing C++/DLL ones.
  • The new zip "RappelzRDBTool-3.0.0-db-lua.zip" contains a sample file SampleDatabase.lua explaining how to make a lua description file.
  • I also added epic 3 RDB description for states and strings and a reference to the log window in case of errors on the GUI.

So C++ knowledge and a compiler is not needed anymore to make database description files
Previous DLL working with 2.8.1 will work with this version.

Code:
-- This file is a sample Lua script to describe a fake RDB database.

-- All standard libraries are available if needed (io, string, math, ...)
-- The "print" function can be used, its output is redirected to logs.
-- "print" output in the RDB tool GUI is available in the menu "Options -> Show log" with at least "Info" level.

-- Here is a description of the component of a Lua database description file:

-- Required
-- List all fields into the variable rdb.fields. One line with { } per field
-- Each field contains these parameters:
-- - The field name as a string. Example: "id"
--
-- - The field type, visibility flags and additional flags. All flags must be combined with | operator.
--   - The type can be:
--     - TYPE_BIT          : A bit field. The field can be either 1 or 0.
--     - TYPE_INT8         : A 8 bits integer. Values from -128 to 127.
--     - TYPE_INT16        : A 16 bits integer. Values from –32768 to 32767.
--     - TYPE_INT32        : A 32 bits integer. Values from –2147483648 to 2147483647.
--     - TYPE_INT64        : A 64 bits integer. Values from –9223372036854775808 to 9223372036854775807.
--     - TYPE_FLOAT32      : A 32 bits float value.
--     - TYPE_FLOAT64      : A 64 bits float value, also called double.
--     - TYPE_CHAR         : A string field of fixed maximum length. The string is terminated with \0 in the RDB file.
--                           The data length parameter contains the maximum length of the string.
--     - TYPE_VARCHAR_SIZE : A field containing the length of a variable length string of type TYPE_VARCHAR_STR or TYPE_NVARCHAR_STR.
--     - TYPE_VARCHAR_STR  : A string field with variable length. The length in the RDB file is defined by a TYPE_VARCHAR_SIZE field.
--     - TYPE_DECIMAL      : A decimal value with a fixed number of decimals. The data length parameter contains the number of decimals using MAKEINDEXEDVAR. 
--     - TYPE_NVARCHAR_STR : A localized string field with variable length. The length in the RDB file is defined by a TYPE_VARCHAR_SIZE field.
--                           A localized string field use NVARCHAR SQL type instead of VARCHAR.
--
--   - The visibility flag can be:
--     - TYPE_RDBIGNORE    : This flag makes the field not written nor read to or from a RDB file.
--     - TYPE_SQLIGNORE    : This flag makes the field not written nor read to or from a SQL table. If the table is created, it won't contain this column.
--     - TYPE_CSVIGNORE    : This flag makes the field not written nor read to or from a CSV file.
--     - TYPE_GUIIGNORE    : This flag makes the field hidden from the tool GUI interface.
--
--   - Additional flags are:
--     - TYPE_FLAG_KEY     : This flag cause this field to be a primary key when creating a SQL table
--     - TYPE_FLAG_SORT    : This flag add a ORDER BY clause on this field when reading data from a SQL table
--
-- - The field size and/or index
--   - This third parameter is optionnal. When not given, it is set to the default value 1.
--   - If set to a value, the field is an array. For example, a TYPE_INT8 field with size = 3 means an array of 3 8-bits integers.
--   - This parameter can be set using MAKEINDEXEDVAR for variable length string and decimal types:
--     - If the field is of type TYPE_VARCHAR_SIZE, T PE_VARCHAR_STR or TYPE_NVARCHAR_STR:
--       - The first argument of MAKEINDEXEDVAR is the index of the field.
--         - 2 field with the same index and types TYPE_VARCHAR_SIZE and TYPE_VARCHAR_STR/TYPE_NVARCHAR_STR must be defined for variable length string (like in db_string.rdb).
--
--       - The second argument is only used with type TYPE_VARCHAR_STR/TYPE_NVARCHAR_STR.
--         - It contains the maximum string size in the SQL database. This value is used in the SQL type (like varchar(64) for example).
--
--     - If the field is of type TYPE_DECIMAL:
--       - The first argument of MAKEINDEXEDVAR is the number of decimal (after the decimal dot).
--         - MAKEINDEXEDVAR(2, 1) means the field has 2 digits after the decimal dot, like so: 123456.12.
--
--       - The second argument is the field size (and should always be 1 for numbers)
rdb.fields = {
	{"id", TYPE_INT32},                      -- This line describe the first field, it is a 32 bits integer field named "id"
	{"level", TYPE_INT32 | TYPE_RDBIGNORE},  -- This "level" field is a 32 bits integer.
	                                         -- The TYPE_RDBIGNORE flag means this field is not in the RDB format of this file.

{"price", TYPE_DECIMAL | TYPE_SQLIGNORE | TYPE_CSVIGNORE, MAKEINDEXEDVAR(2, 1)},
	                                         -- The "price" field is a decimal field with 2 decimals (as set by the first argument of MAKEINDEXEDVAR).
	                                         -- The second is the number of decimal values in this field, it should be always 1).
	                                         -- Possible value are 1.00, 504639.12, -165.50
	                                         -- TYPE_SQLIGNORE means this field does not exists in the SQL database.
	                                         -- The TYPE_CSVIGNORE flag means this field is not in the CSV format of this file.

{"script", TYPE_CHAR | TYPE_CSVIGNORE, 128},   -- The "script" field is a string with a fixed size in the RDB file of 128 bytes.
	                                               -- The TYPE_CSVIGNORE flag means this field is not in the CSV format of this file.

{"", TYPE_VARCHAR_SIZE, MAKEINDEXEDVAR(0, 1)}, -- This field contains the length of the "name" string field.
	                                               -- This is because the first argument of MAKEINDEXEDVAR of both fields are the same: 0

{"", TYPE_VARCHAR_SIZE, MAKEINDEXEDVAR(1, 1)}, -- This field contains the length of the "value" string field.
	                                               -- This is because the first argument of MAKEINDEXEDVAR of both fields are the same: 1

{"name", TYPE_VARCHAR_STR, MAKEINDEXEDVAR(0, 64)},     -- This "name" field is a variable length string with a maximum of 64 characters in the SQL database.
	                                                       -- This string is not localized (and should contains only ASCII) and map to a VARCHAR column in SQL.
	{"value", TYPE_NVARCHAR_STR, MAKEINDEXEDVAR(1, 3999)}, -- This "value" field is a variable length localized string a maximum of 3999 characters in the SQL database.
	                                                       -- This string is localized and can contain characters specific to the used language.
	                                                       -- It maps to a NVARCHAR column in SQL.
}

-- Optionnal
-- This define the order of the column in the SQL database.
-- It's used when creating the table.
-- It must be a list of columns with \0 at the end of the name.
rdb.sqlColumnOrder = table.concat({
	"id\0",
	"level\0",
	"name\0",
	"script\0",
	"value\0",
	"price\0",
})

-- Optionnal
-- This define the order of the column in the CSV format
-- It's used when creating and reading a CSV file
-- It must be a list of columns with \0 at the end of the name.
rdb.csvColumnOrder = table.concat({
	"id\0",
	"name\0",
	"level\0",
	"script\0",
	"value\0",
	"price\0",
})

-- Optionnal
-- This override the default RDB file name
-- The default is the name of this file without "xxDatabase.lua" and prepended with "db_"
-- For this exact file, it would be "db_sample".
rdb.defaultFileName = "db_sample"

-- Optionnal
-- This override the default SQL table name
-- The default is the name of this file without "xxDatabase.lua" and concat with "Resource"
-- For this exact file, it would be "SampleResource".
rdb.defaultTableName = "SampleResource"

-- Optionnal
-- This define a function called for each rows when reading or writing data to or from a file/table.
-- It can be used to define values for field not available in all formats
-- Arguments are:
--  - dst: The destination format. Can be:
--    - DF_RDB: when reading/writing a RDB file
--    - DF_CSV: when reading/writing a CSV file
--    - DF_SQL: when reading/writing a SQL table
--
--  - mode: the processing made: reading or writing. Possible values are:
--    - DCT_Read: when reading a file or table
--    - DCT_Write: when writing a file or table
--
--  - row: the row data. Contains each defined fields with values read or to be writen.
--    - When mode == DCT_Read, the row contains values just read.
--      - If values are modified, they will be changed as if they were read as-is and they will be the value shown in the GUI and used for subsequent writes.
--    - When mode == DCT_Write, the row contains values that will be written.
--      - If values are modified, they will be changed both in the target file/table and in the GUI.
--    - The row variable must be used like this:
--      - Given the declared field "level", the value for this field can be read/written with `row.level` or `row["level"]`.
--
--  - rowNum: the index of the current row to be processed. First row has index 0.
rdb.convertData = function (dst, mode, row, rowNum)
	-- Set a default value for the "script" field using "name" and "value" fields
	if mode == DCT_Read and dst == DF_CSV then
		if row.name == "script" and row.value ~= "" then
			row.script = row.value .. "()"
		end
	end

-- Level is not in the RDB file. It's row index begining with 1.
	if mode == DCT_Read and dst == DF_RDB then
		row.level = rowNum + 1
		-- print can be used to debug code. The message will be shown in the "Show logs" menu with level "Info".
		print("Row index: " .. rowNum .. ", level computed: " .. row.level)
	end

-- Price is only in RDB format and must absolutly be 15.02 for some reason, so set it when writing a RDB file
	if mode == DCT_Write and dst == DF_RDB then
		row.price = 15.02
	end
end
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-3.0.0.zip (1.16 MB, 95 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-3.0.0-db-lua.zip (68.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-3.0.0-db-src.zip (87.7 KB, 45 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-3.0.0-dev.zip (8.1 KB, 52 views)
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/29/2017, 16:11   #297

I want to say thank you for this beautiful applications
My cross does not work I tested with the 9.4.
Imports adds number instead of image icon names

sorry i use google translate to translate
Old 09/19/2017, 22:19   #298

some one upload pls

File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-3.0.0.zip (1.16 MB, 37 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-3.0.0-db-lua.zip (68.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-3.0.0-db-src.zip (87.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-3.0.0-dev.zip (8.1 KB, 23 views)
i can't download it

google translate
Old 09/19/2017, 22:43   #299

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
What exactly happens when you try to download it because it is more like an email attachment than a download.

When you click on the files attached above does it not ask you where you want to save them?
Old 09/20/2017, 07:05   #300

When i click on download nothing to happen . so i need other link