Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Chatting Log Server

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 7
Cool [Release] Chatting Log Server

Heya pserver world !!!

Some users have this server since long time but it's a secret and no one release it, so find it here

It's the official chatting log server.

Have a nice day epvp
Attached Files
File Type: zip Chattlog_bin.zip (1.24 MB, 334 views)



bouyakasha is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 12
Thank You very good


thund22222 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Oudatet stuff.

And btw i dont get why you want to save the bullshit, that the users write o.0
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
It was never released? :3 Hoho is funny .
But how do you get it. As I know we got it since epic 7.4... So why do you release it now?


gr4ph0s is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 236
Received Thanks: 74
Another trash release.... there's a surprise.... lol
HeavenOnlyWishes is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
nice release

now we missing only one thing its>

a log server working 100% of gmtool (i had released it before with db but missing few functions)
FreeDomServer is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
It was never released? :3 Hoho is funny .
But how do you get it. As I know we got it since epic 7.4... So why do you release it now?
he didnt even get it by his skills, leeched it from GamePortal.
→VandRalaus← is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Oudatet stuff.

And btw i dont get why you want to save the bullshit, that the users write o.0
Maybe but it works nice with 8.1 files, and you say outdated so does it mean you have a more recent ? As you said it's useless so why not release this one and/or a more recent ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
It was never released? :3 Hoho is funny .
But how do you get it. As I know we got it since epic 7.4... So why do you release it now?
You said you have it since 7.4 server files so why you never release it before ?
The way i got some more files is my problem not yours, and i got this supplemental files since 3 days only.

BTW, this is not YOUR files, they have been stole from official server and come with others server files, it's not your own tool.
It's like the rappelz_game_log database, you got this db from stolen files but you keep it to a small community of people, why not release it in the state so that other can work on ?

You said that i'm a leecher, but in fact not more than you, it's just original leaked files and surely not your personnal works.

Have a good day
bouyakasha is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyakasha View Post
The way i got some more files is my problem not yours, and i got this supplemental files since 3 days only.

BTW, this is not YOUR files, they have been stole from official server and come with others server files, it's not your own tool.
It's like the rappelz_game_log database, you got this db from stolen files but you keep it to a small community of people, why not release it in the state so that other can work on ?

You said that i'm a leecher, but in fact not more than you, it's just original leaked files and surely not your personnal works.
First, you betrayed your team, stole the files and leaked many information to people, maybe they stole it and kept it for themselves for a good reason which u clearly couldnt understand, so your little brain commanded you to betray your team, and how comes im a leecher? maybe using google is counted leeching in these days , but still, you betrayed your team, swore to a member and talked trash about him to the rest of the team, ugh...
→VandRalaus← is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
First, you betrayed your team, stole the files and leaked many information to people, maybe they stole it and kept it for themselves for a good reason which u clearly couldnt understand, so your little brain commanded you to betray your team, and how comes im a leecher? maybe using google is counted leeching in these days , but still, you betrayed your team, swore to a member and talked trash about him to the rest of the team, ugh...
LOL, first i'm not member of a team, i only work for myself.
And yes find this file with Google.
bouyakasha is offline  
Old   #11


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
#closed, as requested.


Xijezu is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
chatting, log, pserver, rappelz, server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Chatting with GOD
iGod | Artificial Intelligence Chat with God
3 Replies - Off Topic
Chatting Virus possible or not ?
Hi elitepvpers Community Someone wrote that he can send a Virus when someone PMīs him in SRO. So my Question is , is that possible or not ? ...
10 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
chatting
another conversation to show u puppy_wannabe_201 says: my server is back online *helpPrototype says: i know puppy_wannabe_201 says: how?...
0 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Chatting problem
I recently installed CO on the pc in my room. But whenever i write something, a random system message (friend logged in/out) or a random thing i...
9 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.