Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[OPEN SOURCE RELEASE] ACRE - Advanced Client Resource Editor

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,415
c1ph3r you are as big a thief as any of us don't you try to be high and mighty. Remember your place as-well thief. Secondly, he knew he was working on ACRE for me period. You are the reason Rappelz p-servers are nothing. I was a part of it as-well and I am guilty of hoarding myself. But no more, the only way to true progression is FREE OPEN SOURCE TOOLS. Furthermore saying you had ever handed me source, yes I would probably share it at this point.

You are all greedy people, yet you think you have the right to sit here and bicker because there is no progress ONLY MORE FIGHTING!

P.S.

We'll see how many hypocrites exist in this section when the arabs "STEAL" the next set of server files...:3

Old   #17

Received Thanks: 1,154
Find any other real DEV in this forum that will share your opinion about your release behaviour^^

If i created something it should be my decision to share or not and not yours that's all! The Open Source Part is a nice idea but the devs should be able to decide in their own if they want to share their work! And don't compare paid work with the work of the devs in this section. That are two different things!

Btw you forgot pyrok in your credits since the Dumping Tool is build on his code.

Thanks
8 Users
Old   #18

Oh that's horsecrap, you people just love any excuse to start conflict over nothing.
Old   #19

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Team doesn't exist anymore, so that argument is null as-well. Want to try again? No matter what you say, he still handed me all those files knowing full and well I would do this at some point (if I am so evil)

Point being, he gave me the files after that it was up to my decision. Again he was fully credited for all work involved which was the better part of acre 90% or better. But the name ACRE, the design concept, the features, the tab system all my concepts. This tool was designed under very specific requests, my requests. Which makes it mine, also making it mine to release.

and for all the people who think I would not tell Dustin what I have done:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
NOW that is Funny First you claim he abondened it and told you do waht you want... then you post a SS where you go and tell him that you Released it Dude you are my Hero

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

You'll try any little comment to try and get a word in won't you soul? I made him aware that I released it personally so he could detest if he wished. But you go ahead and keep running in circles
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
[i]But the name ACRE, the design concept, the features, the tab system all my concepts.
You are sooooo amazzziinnnggg !!! You are so smart to got those ideas and I really think you are the only one who can have this idea.... Thanks you for share with us this idea... I love youuu...

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #22

It's allways the same with you smoke. I really wonder how ichigo stay working with you, buts not my problem.

No time to working on ACRE any longer? You dont believe this bullshit or? You try to act like a good person, hopefully someone else will contouine it and release his work.

srsly, shame on you with this release....

It's allways the same with you smoke. I really wonder how ichigo stay working with you, buts not my problem.

No time to working on ACRE any longer? You dont believe this bullshit or? You try to act like a good person, hopefully someone else will contouine it and release his work.

srsly, shame on you with this release....
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #23

Thank you for your great tool, but it seems that some people here are not happy of Thank you very much again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #24

Well you do have a bit of an ego Smokey... and you can be arrogant about things... quite often actually.... but yes thank you for the tool release.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Drow I gave you this tool for your own personal use, Not to release on epvp. I am really disappointed.
#reported
Thanks
12 Users
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
Drow I gave you this tool for your own personal use, Not to release on epvp. I am really disappointed.
#reported
Sorry to say that but u'r too late,
ur report is late i think so many guys have downloaded it
Old   #27

That is because apparently he likes to leak my stuff while i am away at school.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #28

Let me guess it seems that there are some people who seek assistance from pyrok in some things from behind the scenes and will see smokedrow The release did not like this.
Old   #29

Received Thanks: 3,187
It's Exiled's work, not yours, Smoke.
It might have been your idea, but the coder was Exiled, and he doesn't want to have it public.

#closed

Thanks
13 Users
Closed Thread