Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Collection Thread] I'm searching for a dev/team

Discussion on [Collection Thread] I'm searching for a dev/team within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/15/2014, 20:15   #76

elite*gold: 0
[QUOTE=Adrastia;29593289]This is vague and not very indicative of what you want. Also, would the DEV receive credit for the work being done, or are you going to pass it off as your own.

I thought who ever was interested would talk in skype with me about what was needed, And really not sure why you asked that considering i don't take credit for others work nor have i ever tried to take credit for something i didn't do. But yes credit goes to who ever helped.

And honestly what i'm needing help with shouldn't take long, My server is already up and running.

Thank you for responding to my post, Maybe well talk on skype
Old 09/15/2014, 23:52   #77

>French : :

>English : :
Old 09/16/2014, 20:02   #78

elite*gold: 78
Suche :D

Hallöchen zusammen

Einige von euch kennen mich auch unter dem Nick : JackTheReaper. Ich bin hier bestimmt falsch in dieser Section, aber dachte mir ich bringe hier mein anliegen mal vor.

Also warum schreibe ich eigentlich hier in dieser Section, b.z.w. warum such ich hier?

Ich versuche es ganz simple und einfach zu beschreiben.

Ich bin hier weil ich folgendes suchen würde für folgendes Projekt:
Einen Dev wie Makenci
Einen Designer für Webseite
Einen Sponsor für Root im Ausland
Zwei GM's
Zwei MOD's

Warum? Weil ich ganz gerne wieder was zustande bringen möchte. Ich war zuletzt bei einem Deutschen Server tätig als Designer (Arcane), und war mit diesem Server mehr als zufrieden. Ich würde mit dem altem Team sofort wieder zusammen arbeiten wollen! Ich fand auch das dieser Server eigentlich ne coole Zukunft hatte. Leider musste dieser Server dann geschlossen werden wegen bestimmter Gründe, die ich hier nicht sagen mag.

Wenn Ihr diesen Thread oder diese frage von mir als belästigend oder sowas in der Art findet, dann sagt es ruhig, denn dafür ist ein Forum ja da Falls aber intersse besteht und alle da wären würde ich gerne mit diesen Leuten zusammen arbeiten!

gruß
Cyborg2009

p.s.: Wie gesagt entschuldigung nochmal für mein anliegen!!!
Old 09/18/2014, 20:51   #79

Still looking, Can even offer you items on retail for your time

Thank YOU
Old 10/04/2014, 18:39   #80

Looking for a webdev/1st month sponsor

please contact me quick for more info, we need you!
Old 10/22/2014, 21:07   #81

Received Thanks: 1,210
Rappelz Nemesis is searching for a web dev

We are searching for a web dev who is able to finish our new website, since i do not have the time at the moment.

Needed Knowledge:
PHP
Java
MSSQL
MySQL
Old 10/24/2014, 05:14   #82

ASPX is where it's @ C1ph3r, come on meow :3
Old 10/28/2014, 15:37   #83

DEVs i wonder if anyone can make a new emulator for rappelz epic 8.1
that uses mysql database with c# ??

i am not a programer ???
i am just poor developer with big dreams

for ppl who ask (why) ??
simply because (sqlserver) >>
1. you need to reinstall it (sqlserver) after every time you format your Pc
2. you need to reinstall the server database (auth,arcadia,..) after....
3. you need busy updates to install the sqlserver on your Pc like (sp1)
4. sqlserver with size 1GB
5. work just with windows ??

and mysql (the opposite)
hope that anyone cares and maybe someone will turn my my dream to truth

at last sorry for my bad eng...
Old 11/10/2014, 13:14   #84

Bonjour,

je suis à la recherche d'un staff qui accueillerait un Développeur car je suis actuellement sans Staff et je développe depuis maintenant 5 ans sur les serveurs privés.

Je m'appel Djo
j'ai 25 ans
Mon expérience est la suivante :

c#
c+
vb
asp
php
htm
css
java
sql
lua

as super calé en programmation mais je me débrouille plutôt pas mal

+ de détails ,me demander sur skype : ™♥♫® Djo ®♫♥™

Bonne journée Cordialement Moi ! ^^
Old 12/06/2014, 18:06   #85

»Hello / Hallo«

► I'm the Sponsor! I can pay enough money for each month! - Later that time I need some allowance or support.

- English:

> I'm looking for DEV's, Mod's and GM's. So far I just played on my localhost private servers like epic 8.1 and 5.2. I have only modest and small experience about pHp, C++, SQL, Scripts and so on. Some time ago I was in a team with GM's and DEV's, that's why I know only a little bit how it works and goes. I also like to get more knowledge by watching the DEV's how they work and program the scripts and designs. I'm willing to learn and thirsty for knowledge. It's inconsequential which kind of epic we play later. I would like to create and make a server which served fun, teamwork, humour, pleasure and happiness. I'm not lazy or slothful, that's why I would like to learn step by step all moves about the server configurations. I'm not 100% perfect so please don't hate me if I don't know everything about scripts and SQL. You can send me a PM if you are interested.

- German:

> Ich bin auf der Suche nach DEV's, Moderatoren und GM's. Bisher habe ich nur auf meinen lokalen Privat Server gespielt, welche die Epics 8.1 und 5.2 haben. Ich habe nur geringe und minimale Erfahrungen von pHp, C++, SQL, Scripts und so weiter. Vor geraumer Zeit war ich in einem Team mit GM's und DEV's, deshalb weiß ich nur etwas wie alles funktioniert und abläuft. Ich würde ebenso gerne mehr Wissen erlernen, indem ich die DEV's beim programmieren zuschaue und dabei mitlerne. Ich bin lernwillig und wissbegierig. Es ist irrelevant welche Art von Epic wir später spielen. Ich würde gerne einen Server erstellen, der Spaß, Teamarbeit, Humor, Freude und Laune bereitet. Ich bin nicht 100% perfekt, also tut mich bitte nicht verurteilen, wenn ich nicht genügend Wissen über Scripts und SQL habe, Ihr könnt mir jederzeit eine Privat Nachricht senden, wenn ihr interessiert seit.
Old 12/19/2014, 07:12   #86

Hello To All,
I'm looking for 1-2 people to join my team, and help push forward my servers
I currently have 2, one is a epic 4 and the other is a custom 8.1 (updated to 9.1)
I am hamachi set at the moment, but trying to go without
Both are fully running and have their own clients

If your interested shout me a message on here or Skype

Thank you
Old 12/19/2014, 16:41   #87

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by rRINDVIEH View Post
»Hello / Hallo«

► I'm the Sponsor! I can pay enough money for each month! - Later that time I need some allowance or support.

- English:

> I'm looking for DEV's, Mod's and GM's. So far I just played on my localhost private servers like epic 8.1 and 5.2. I have only modest and small experience about pHp, C++, SQL, Scripts and so on. Some time ago I was in a team with GM's and DEV's, that's why I know only a little bit how it works and goes. I also like to get more knowledge by watching the DEV's how they work and program the scripts and designs. I'm willing to learn and thirsty for knowledge. It's inconsequential which kind of epic we play later. I would like to create and make a server which served fun, teamwork, humour, pleasure and happiness. I'm not lazy or slothful, that's why I would like to learn step by step all moves about the server configurations. I'm not 100% perfect so please don't hate me if I don't know everything about scripts and SQL. You can send me a PM if you are interested.

- German:

> Ich bin auf der Suche nach DEV's, Moderatoren und GM's. Bisher habe ich nur auf meinen lokalen Privat Server gespielt, welche die Epics 8.1 und 5.2 haben. Ich habe nur geringe und minimale Erfahrungen von pHp, C++, SQL, Scripts und so weiter. Vor geraumer Zeit war ich in einem Team mit GM's und DEV's, deshalb weiß ich nur etwas wie alles funktioniert und abläuft. Ich würde ebenso gerne mehr Wissen erlernen, indem ich die DEV's beim programmieren zuschaue und dabei mitlerne. Ich bin lernwillig und wissbegierig. Es ist irrelevant welche Art von Epic wir später spielen. Ich würde gerne einen Server erstellen, der Spaß, Teamarbeit, Humor, Freude und Laune bereitet. Ich bin nicht 100% perfekt, also tut mich bitte nicht verurteilen, wenn ich nicht genügend Wissen über Scripts und SQL habe, Ihr könnt mir jederzeit eine Privat Nachricht senden, wenn ihr interessiert seit.
Wer hier wirklich in ein Team mit dem netten GM Rolfe möchte, sollte sich vorher eventuell mal über sein letztes Projekt informieren und wie dieses gelaufen ist. Insbesondere wegen rINDVIEH
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2014, 18:14   #88

elite*gold: 78
Jupp c1ph3r, da habe ich auch noch was im Kopf, glaube es war damals KingdomOfObscureness, späteres Detonation. Ich selbst war dort DEV b.z.w. DES. Mit Nora und so... Wir wurden zum schluss Arcane Rappelz. Da kann ich noch lieder von singen, denn so gute erfahrungen habe ich nicht mit Rolfi alias rRINDVIEH gemacht, denn kaum gabs mal eine Diskussion war er weg, der Server gekündigt und mehr...
Old 12/23/2014, 20:09   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Hello To All,
So today im coming in search of 1-2 people who wanna help me on my epic 4 server
Yes i said epic 4 :-). (Was gifted to me from a close friend)

Im looking to add a npc with all the cash item i am able to add
Also looking to make a couple events

Be sides this the server is 100% playable right now as is, Id like to keep the server as much epic 4 as possible

Thank you

Bump,
Still looking for 1-2 Helpers, Also looking for 1-5 testers for it

Thank you
Old 01/08/2015, 21:49   #90

Sponsor Searched.

Hello Everyone,

today im posting here, because im searching for a Person wich wnats to start with me an Epic 6 Server Project.
Im not a Friend of Highrate Server's, so i create an Low Rate Epic 6 Server (WITHOUT Dura), to get the old Rappelz Feeling again.

I have a structure Plan for the Server Features in my Head and im willing to share the Ideas, but not Public and just for the Person wich will be work with me.

For more Info's, feel free to write me a Private Message.

Oh just to clear that out. Im experienced with the Rappelz Files and i know what im doing.

If you want to Test it, write me Questions and see if i can answer them correct for you. ^^

Have a nice Day.

Edit : Got The Originial Astaroth working for Proofe of "Skills"
(No Hiding after any Action)